Holiday

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah, its the sea," shout Sanghyuk as he run toward the beach. Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin, and Yume follow him closely from behind. They fastly jump into the sea while cheering.

Hakyeon shake his head when he saw his friend's childish behaviour. He put his belongings on the sand and open the mat nicely. He then take out the foods that he bring from house.

"Don't you want to play in the water," Ask Taekwoon as he sit beside Hakyeon.

"When did you come?" Ask Hakyeon as he turn to see the man. He can feel the change of temperature on his face. His face become hotter when he realise that man is not wearing any shirt. Hakyeon's eyes is Taekwoon's hot body. From his neckbone to his arm muscle. Then go down to his chocolate abs. He swallow hardly. He can feel the hot from the sunlight and also from the man. Taekwoon who realise that boy is looking at him smirk ily.

"Am I look good?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit closer to Hakyeon. The boy can feel his heart beating loud and fast. He really can't handle this hotness.

"O..of course. You look great," reply Hakyeon as he look away from Taekwoon. 

Taekwoon smile when he saw the blushing face. For him, the boy look so cute. He then lie down and put his head on Hakyeon's lap. 

"Wha... what are you doing, Taekwoon ssi?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the man in shock. Taekwoon does not say anything and just look at the boy. They only stare at each other for a while before Taekwoon close his eyes.

"I'm feel little bit tired. Can I sleep here for a while," said Taekwoon.

Hakyeon just nod his head and let the man sleep. He then look at his friends who's playing in the water. He saw how Jaehwan and Wonshik acting lovey dovey in the water. While Yume and Hongbin busy on take car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter