Reconcile

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeonnie, are you still live with your aunty?" Ask Yume. Today, they walk to the school together.

"Yes, I am. You know I don't have other place to stay," reply Hakyeon.

"Did she still beat you?" Ask Yume as she hold Hakyeon's hand. 

"No, she rarely at home right now. So, I'm fine," said Hakyeon as he smile.

"Okay. Emm about Jaehwan, he want to speak with you," told Yume as she point at a boy who's waiting for them. Hakyeon look at the girl and than that boy. He feel guilty and worried on the boy. He afraid that boy will get same treatment as himself.

"Hwannie," call Yume as she pull Hakyeon's hand toward the boy. Hakyeon try to avoid that boy's stare. When he look at the boy, he feel shock. Jaehwan is crying.

"Why you crying? Whats happen?" Ask Hakyeon as he try to calm that boy. He hate to see his friend crying like that. They already become close friends since they in kindergarten. Yume and Hakyeon always take care of Jaehwan as their lovely dongsaeng. They always protect the boy and never let anything hurt him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," said Jaehwan as he still crying. He keep his head down and only look at the ground.

"I'm sorry for not be with you. I miss you so much," continue Jaehwan as he wipe his tears and look at the boy with his wet eyes. Hakyeon just hug the boy without saying any words. 

"Don't cry please. Its not your fault. I'm the one who told you to act like you don't know me," said Haky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter