Disqualified

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean by that? You are his mother. How can you say something like that in front of him. Its your own fault to be careless, why you need to put a blame on this kid. Your kid. Just because he does not say anything, you think you can blame him. Huh, what a wonderful mother you are," said Hakyeon after he keep silent. He actually does not want to involve in this family matter. But, that woman has make him angry.

"Who are you to say like that to me? You're just a babysitter. Nothing relate with this matter," said Soojung as she glare at the boy.

"Yes. I'm Hyukkie's babysitter. My job is to take care of Hyukkie. I need to make sure he's not getting hurt. That what his father ask me to do. So, I need to make sure someone like you can't hurt him more. You are not suit to be called a mother. So from now on, I'll take care of him. No need for you. I don't care what will happen, but you are not alowed to be alone with Hyukkie. That the final. You're disqualified," continue Hakyeon as he glare at the woman.

The others just keep silent. Taekwoon cannot say anything but just nod his head agree on Hakyeon. Soojung look at Hakyeon in disbelief. How can he told her what she need to do. Sanghyuk is her son, its her own right to meet him.

"What? You...," Soojung standing there in shock. She does not know what more to say. 

"Sorry, miss Soojung. But, from now I'll take care of him. He will not disturb your time to go shopping or hang out with your friends after this. If you want Taekwoon ssi, don't involve Sanghyuk into your plan. It will not helping," said Hakyeon before he take Sanghyuk from Taekwoon's arm. 

"I'll bring him home, Taekwoon ssi,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter