Keep calm

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here, Yoo Soojung?" Ask Taekwoon coldly. The woman stand up and look at the man calmly. 

"I already told you. I want to meet my son," reply Soojung. That time, Sanghyuk is not there. He's in his room taking something to show it to his mother.

"I already told you to stay away from my son. He's my son, not yours!" Yell Taekwoon. Hakyeon worried Sanghyuk might hear this fight and will be hurt with it. He look so happy when he meet his mother and Hakyeon does not want to break his heart.

"Taekwoon ssi, please keep your voice down. Sanghyuk might hear you," said Hakyeon. He does not want to become a nuisance with other people problems but he can't let an innoncent boy like Sanghyuk get the impact. 

"What? Who are you to say like that to me? This is my house. I can do what I want here," Taekwoon yell at Hakyeon. 

Hakyeon roll his eyes. "I don't care with your problem, Taekwoon ssi. But, I don't want Sanghyuk hear you," reply Hakyeon. He make Taekwoon think. 

At that time, Sanghyuk walk out from his room bring few papers. Hakyeon recognise it. Sanghyuk show the drawing to Soojung and point to the woman. Saying that it her. That woman is her. Sanghyuk look so happy when he say that. His face make Taekwoon feel guilty and sad. He does not want that woman see his son again. But, if he do that, his son will be sad.

"Appa? You're come back. Look who I found. She's my mother," said Sanghyuk as he smile widely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter