Dooseob special

While our parents are away

     Junhyung's POV:

“Hey, want to play truth or dare?” Yoseob asked, suddenly totally happy.
Everyone agreed.
“Then I'll go get some snacks”
I walked towards the kitchen when Doojoon came after me.
“We'll start without you!” Yoseob yelled.

“Need some help?” Doojoon asked innocently.
“What do you really want hyung?”
I sighed, knowing deep down inside what he wanted.
“Switch room with me!”
“No”
“But I can't sleep in the same bed as Yoseob”
“Well, get over it or sleep on the floor”
“But it's only one duvet”
“Too bad then”
“He said he sleeps shirtless! If I see bare chest I don't know if I can contain myself!”
We started arguing, but of course I won.

I grabbed the snacks I had found in the kitchen cabinet, and left for the living room, Doojoon sulking right behind me.
I took one step inside the living room, and dropped everything I held in my hands.
Doojoon did the same.
My eyes widened and my jaw dropped too the floor.
There, right before my eyes, sat Hyunseung and Yoseob on the couch...kissing.

“Three, two, one” Dongwoon was counting down, and once he said zero, Hyunseung and Yoseob pulled away from each other.
They were panting hard.
“Wh-what are you d-doing?” I stuttered
The four guys sitting on the couch turned to me.
Hyunseung and Yoseob blushed insanely.
“I dared them to kiss for a minute, you got to see the end hyung” Kikwang laughed.
“You k-kissed for one m-minute?!” Doojoon said surprised.
I think he was in as much shock as I was.
“Yeah, it looked pretty hot too!” Dongwoon couldn't contain himself any longer.

As if Hyunseung and Yoseob wasn't red enough, they turned even redder.
“Come join us hyungs, It's my turn to spin the bottle” Dongwoon said happily
And so we did.

“Truth or dare, seungie?” Dongwoon asked evilly.
And it was only then, the rest of us registered that the bottle pointed at Hyunseung, again.
“T-truth”
Hyunseung was clearly afraid to take dare again, after what he just had to do.
“Did you use tongue? Oh, and was it a good kiss?”

I almost spat out my drink upon hearing Dongwoon's straight forward question.
All eyes were glued to Hyunseung who blushed an looked down.
“Y-yeh” He mumbled
“Yeh what?” Dongwoon smirked
“Yeh, we used tongue and yeh it was a very good kiss” Hyunseung almost snapped at him.
“Do you think so too seobie?” Kikwang asked eagerly.
Yoseob nodded before facepalming himself
“I didn't have to answer that!”

Kikwang and Dongwoon burst out laughing.


~*~*~*~

I was still in shock. Even after we was done playing truth or dare.
Hyunseung and Yoseob was awkward with everyone and everything, which didn't exactly make me feel that good either.
I didn't know why though..

Screw Kikwang and Dongwoon! Why did they have to dare Hyunseung to do that?
And why Yoseob? I'm so jealous
No, wait, WHAT?!
I did so not think that, I'm not jealous! Am I?
Am I falling for that 4D prince?
..

~*~*~*~

Doojoon's POV:

Damn those dongsaengs! Dongwoon knows how much I like Yoseob!

“I think we'll go to bed now” Dongwoon said.
Kikwang was already sleeping on his chest.
“HAHA! Guess you wont get anything tonight!” I said as an attempt on revenge.
“And that's fine. We have every other night. And besides, he's so cute when he's asleep. Just laying beside him, watching him is like a dream to me”

I didn't know Dongwoon could be this romantic...and cheesy.
But instead of saying that, I just snorted.

Dongwoon carefully lifted his boyfriend up, bridal style, and left for their bedroom.

Lucky bastard..

“Maybe we should go too” Hyunseung talked for the first time the last hour.
Yoseob agreed, and they silently left the living room, still awkward.
“Well then, good luck” Junhyung winked at me and walked towards his room after Hyunseung.
“You too” I smirked, thinking he would explode with denials.
But he didn't.
“Yeah, thanks”
I barely heard it. But it was definitively not a protest.

~*~*~*~

I opened the bedroom's door at the same time Yoseob was taking off his t-shirt, exposing his torso.

.. One step inside and I already have to start the war?

[A/N: Doojoon is referring to the war between his brain and heart, lust and common sense.]

“Hyung, can you help me out here?”
“Yeah what is it?”
“The button doesn't want to be ed..”
I chucled.
“Ok, which one?”
“On my pants”

Goddammit! 
You're not making it easy for me Seobie.

Yoseob gasped loudly as my hand bumped into his stomach.
“So cold! Are you freezing?”
Yoseob dragged me into a hug and started rubbing my back to make me warmer.

Dammit Yoseob!
Stop being so cute and nice and innocent. You're driving me crazy!

“I-I'm fine, thank you” I hurriedly pulled away and laid down on the bed.
“Something wrong hyung?”
“No, it's nothing”
“Are you sure? You can talk to me”
I turned to him and looked him straight into his brown eyes.
“So I can be sure you wont tell anyone anything?”
“Totally”
“So telling me and Dongwoon about Hyunseung's secret, and telling everyone that you liked the kiss, was just something you know won't happen again?”
Yoseob pouted.

Dear lord, do you hate me?!

“It wasn't on purpose”
“Heard it before. You just wanted everyone to know that you liked the kiss”
Yoseob smirked and leaned forward.
“So hard for you to forget the kiss...jealous?”

My common sense lost, I have had enough. I could no longer contain myself.
I grabbed both of his wrists and stood up, holding his arms above his head.
“What if I am?” I had the control once again. “I know what I want you to do”

By the way we were standing, and dressed, I understand Yoseob didn't take the news with a smile.
“I want you-” I could see he was afraid. “-to kiss me the way you kissed Hyunseung, but even better”
He stared at me, but then a smile formed on his face.
I let go of his wrists.
For a few seconds he just stood there, his face turned away.
Then he looked up at me, wrapped his arms around my neck, and kissed me.

My eyes automatically closed. My hands found their way around his slim waist, and I pulled him closer into the kiss.
It was magical. Better than I had ever imagined, and my head started to get foggy.
I pushed him onto the bed and placed myself over him.
I chuckled.
We, or at least I, could hear moans from the bedroom beside.

“I want you, right here, right now”
“Is that what you want me to do?”
I smiled.
“No. That is what I want you to want to do”
“You're lucky then”

Thank you for making it hard for me!

“Are you sure? I don't want to if you're doing it because you feel like you have to”
Yoseob smiled and pulled me into a soft kiss.

I can to die happy right now!
Not that I want to though..

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


A/N: There you go! That was chapter 5 and now I will return to JunSeung :D Because it was necessary I had to add an extra chapter.. but it's not long though. I really like writing this story so I think it's sad it's coming to an end.. well well
Anyway I hope you like it! And comments are looooooooooooooooooooooved <3<3 

 

GIF SPAM :D

0502995711.gif

    

 See you tomorrow! :D

 tumblr_lc7i3rgqvp1qzh5sno1_500.gif

   yoseob-wave-hi-bunk-bed.gif