Sleep Over

While our parents are away

 

[A/N: Ok, so this chapter is really just an introduction to the next 3 chapters. I know it's not much happening in this chapter, but it'll get better in the last chapters.. I almost can't wait to publish the last chapters myself! Hope you like it though!<3]



~*~*~*~

Doojoon's POV:


Junhyung and Hyunseung returned with big smiles on their faces, and Hyunseung was wearing Junhyung's jacket.

What the hell did we miss?

I looked at Hyunseung, his cheeks and nose was slightly pink.

So you're gay, huh?

 
*Flaskback*

I was sure my jaw had dropped to the floor and beyond.
“Hyunseung is g-gay?”
“ Seobie! No one was supposed to know about that yet!” Kikwang yelled at Yoseob, but not so loud that other people could hear.
“F-for who?” Dongwoon stuttered.
“Can't tell you that!” Kikwang hissed
“Please don't tell anyone!” Yoseob started begging.

I eyed an opportunity, and took it.

“And what will you do to stop us?”
Both Kikwang and Yoseob turned to me with stress written all over their faces.
“Anything!” Kikwang was clearly desperate.
“Just tell us what to do and we'll do it! Just don't tell anyone. Pleaseee” Yoseob, who was at fault for this conversation, was even more desperate than Kikwang.
I smirked at Dongwoon, who smirked back.

Good, he understands“Fine. We'll tell you what to do when we know”

*End Of Flashback*

 
We now had Yoseob, Kikwang AND Hyunseung under our control.
And it felt great.

 
~*~*~*~

 
Junhyung sat down beside me.
“Why is Hyunseung wearing your jacket?” I whispered to him.
“Oh, I dragged him all the way to the rooftop, and he was cold, so he borrowed it”
“Weren't you cold?”
“Actually, no”
“But it's -4 degrees outside!”

“What are you girls whispering about?” Kikwang asked a little tensed.
“Relax, it's not about that!”
And so he did.
“And what do you mean girls? If there's girls here, it's you, Yoseob and Hyunseung!”
“Yah! Why are we the girls?!” Hyunseung asked irritated

People turned to us wondering what the hell we were doing to get Hyunseung to yell that he's not a girl.

“Because you are the smallest” Junhyung said and supported me “And the cutest!”
I, Junhyung and Dongwoon started laughing at Junhyung's last comment and the “girls” in front of us' pouting faces.
I looked down on the pouting person beside me.

How can someone be this cute? And how come he doesn't have a girlfriend?
It's impossible to not fall for this little guy. 
And best of all; I have him under my control.


~*~*~*~

 Anybody's POV:

The weekend came and Junhyung and Hyunseung was home alone, due to Mr. Yong's short business trip.
“Hyung! I'll invite Doojoon and Dongwoon over for the weekend” Junhyung screamed from the living room.
“But I have already invited Yoseob and Kikwang” Hyunseung said as he appeared on top of the stairs.
“Guess it'll be the six of us together then”

Few hours later they all arrived.
Hyunseung opened the door, and the first thing he heard was Kikwang: “What the hell are they doing here?!”
“They're here as Junhyung's guests, and they are going to stay here for the weekend” Hyunseung answered with a smirk on his lips.

 
~*~*~*~

 
Kikwang held Yoseob's wrist in his hand.
“Where is our bedroom?”
“Ahaha... You're not going to share a bedroom” Junhyung answered amused “Kikwang and Dongwoon will sleep in my room, Doojoon and Yoseob will sleep in Hyunseung's room and me and Hyunseung will be sleeping in the guestroom”
“WHAT? WHY?” Yoseob, Kikwang, Doojoon and Dongwoon said in unison.
“Then you'll get to know each other” Hyunseung said calmly

Doojoon ran over to Junhyung and grabbed his shoulders.
“I can't share a room with Yoseob! I won't be able to hold back! Please Jun”
“Oh, you'll be sharing the bed too”
Doojoon turned pale in seconds and his grip around Junhyung's shoulders loosened.

“You can't do this to me Jun! I'll him”
Even though no one else could hear what they said, it was pretty obvious Doojoon was going against Junhyung and Hyunseung's will.
“Is it that bad to share a room with me hyung?” Yoseob asked with sadness in his voice.
Doojoon turned as he heard the sad voice. Yoseob was just few meters behind him, so Doojoon could clearly see his teary eyes.

Why is he so sad?

Doojoon sighed. “No, of course not”
Doojoon couldn't stand seeing his Yoseob like that.
“Where is our room?”


~*~*~*~


At the same time Dongwoon approached Kikwang, and laid an arm around his shoulder.
“Does that mean I have to share room with that?” Kikwang yelled and pointed at Dongwoon.
“Yah! Why is it so bad to share a room with me?” Dongwoon was offended.
“Because you are...you!”
“Well, like it or not Kiki, but that's how we've decided it” Hyunseung laughed.
Kikwang was about to protest once again when Dongwoon whispered:
“Do you want anyone to find out about Hyunseung?”
Kikwang froze.
“Fine, where's our room?”

Junhyung and Hyunseung was caught off guard.
It had been surprisingly easy.
“Second floor, 3 door on the left” Junhyung answered.
Upon hearing that, Kikwang stomped up the stairs and into his bedroom for the weekend, Dongwoon, Doojoon and Yoseob behind him.
“Well that was easier than expected!” Junhyung laughed.


     
                          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Ok, so now you know a little more of what probably will happen...or not XD Anyway, next chapter will be a Kiwoon sidestory~ And I promise you it's both original and I hope it'll be exciting too :) Thank you all for reading and commenting, it really makes it easier to write, knowing that at least someone is reading and liking my story! Thanks for all your support<3 I love you all, trought the screen<3