Homophobic?

While our parents are away

Three weeks passed. Junhyung and Hyunseung talked a lot, and became friends, but even so, they didn't spend much time together at school.


 ~*~*~*~

Junhyung's POV:


“How's living with a girl going?” Doojoon asked
It was lunch break, and I was sitting by a table in the canteen with my two best friends, Doojoon and Dongwoon.
“What do you mean?”
“Well Hyunseung is as pretty as a girl, and you're living with him, right?”
I nodded. Doojoon was right. Hyunseung is living in my house.. and he's pretty.
“Fallen for him yet?” Dongwoon asked. He was obviously teaming up with Doojoon.
“What?! No!”
Both Doojoon and Dongwoon grinned at me.
“Why?”
“Why what?”
“Why haven't you fallen for him yet?”
I was dumbfounded.
“Because he's a guy, and I'm not gay”
“Homophobic?”
“What? No.. I'm with you guys, right?”

I had a good point. Both Doojoon and Dongwoon was gay. Gay for Hyunseung's best friends, Yoseob and Kikwang.
“By the way, why aren't you already over there hitting on them?”
I asked and pointed at the table some meters away from us where Hyunseung, Yoseob and Kikwang was sitting, laughing their asses off.

“They hate us hyung!” Dongwoon answered miserably.
I couldn't do anything but stare at him.
“When did that ever stop you before? Come on, I'll pretend I have to talk to Hyunseung”
I stood up and walked towards Hyunseung and his friends, Doojoon and Dongwoon were right behind me.


 ~*~*~*~
Hyunseung's POV:


 “Great. Look who's coming” Yoseob said, suddenly not laughing anymore.
“Yo hyung!” Junhyung greeted me.
But before I could even think about answering him, Yoseob and Kikwang had already had enough of their presence.
“What do you want?” Kikwang hissed at Dongwoon, who looked awfully sad with the question.
“Calm down shorty!” Doojoon hissed back
“Don't call him shorty, you troll!” Yoseob protected his and best friend.
“Don't call him a troll, blondie!” It was Dongwoon's turn to hiss.
“Don't call him blondie! You're the maknae, you're supposed to have respect for your hyungs!”This time Kikwang protected his hyung. And the circle kept on going until Junhyung had had enough.
“You're not coming anywhere with those comments!”
Doojoon and Dongwoon shut their mouths while Yoseob, Kikwang and I didn't understand what he meant.
“Where are you going?” I asked after a moment of thinking, but I didn't get any answer.
“No wonder they hate you guys”
Both Junhyung and I laughed at Junhyung's comment.
“So, what do yo want?”
“Can I borrow you for a few minutes?”
I didn't get a chance to answer before I was dragged away after Junhyung.
When we finally stopped, we were on the rooftop.


 ~*~*~*~
Yoseob, Kikwang, Doojoon and Dongwoon's POV:


 We was left alone, looking after Junhyung and Hyunseung.
“What was that all about?” Yoseob asked and turned to Doojoon and Dongwoon.
“I have no idea..” Was the answer he got. “Can we sit down with you guys?”
“Why?” Kikwang was fast answering him.
But Doojoon and Dongwoon didn't bother to answer and just sat down.
Doojoon beside Yoseob and Dongwoon beside Kikwang.
The silence was painfully awkward as no one dared to talk.


 “Does Junhyung hyung like Seungie hyung?” Yoseob finally asked when the silence became unbearable.
“We think so, but he still denies it though” Doojoon said. “Why?”
“Just wanted to know. Whenever I'm with Hyuneung I always see you guys stare or glare at us. Hyunseung is a loveable person, he's pretty and they're living together. It's a possibility that Junhyung has fallen for him” Yoseob was still looking down, thinking hard.
“They also look very close whenever they are together too” Kikwang added.


“And since Hyunseung is gay, he can easily get guys to fall for him, if he tries that is.” Yoseob suddenly mumbled quietly.
But both Doojoon and Dongwoon heard him and their eyes widened to the point that they could pop out any minute.
Saying that their jaws was lying on the floor would be an understatement, they were probably busy digging a tunnel to the beyond.
They both stared at Yoseob in shock.
When Yoseob understood what he just had blurted his hands hurriedly covered his mouth.
“”


 ~*~*~*~

Junhyung's POV:


"What is it? It's freaking cold out here. Can we go back?”
Hyunseung was shivering.
It was february and the snow was gone, but he was right, it was pretty cold.
Hyunseung was also skinnier than me and he didn't wear the school uniform jacket.
I took off my jacket and placed it around his shoulders.
“No, take it back! You'll freeze” Hyunseung protested, but I just smiled at him.
“It's ok, really”
 “Anyway, what do you want?”
“Nothing”
“Nothing?”
“Mhm”
“Then why did you drag me out here?”
“Doojoon and Dongwoon wanted to talk to Yoseob and Kikwang”
“Why?” Hyunseung was obviously worrying about his friends.
I smiled at him and winked.
“Are you serious?” His eyes widened “They like Yoseob and Kikwang? Who's gay for who?”
“Doojoon's for Yoseob and Dongwoon's for Kikwang”


I just blurted out my best friends secrets to a guy who's best friend with the guys they like..
I facepalmed myself.


 Sorry Doojoon. Sorry Dongwoon. Said is said and done is done, too late to take it back now.


“Do you think they have a chance?”
Hyunseung blinked a couple of times, but he smiled.
“Maybe if we help them a little. I'll talk to my dorks, and you'll talk to your idiots”
“Fine. But don't tell your dorks about my idiots' feelings”
I couldn't help but laugh, and Hyunseung joined me.


 So cute!
Even his laugh is sweet, and that smile. Damn..
Goddammit Junhyung!


“You sure you're not freezing?”
I nodded.
I was sure. Even in this freaking cold weather, I felt warm, with Hyunseung.


                                                                      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



A/N: 

Spoiler for next chapter: (Look away if you don't want)

 It wil be sleep over ^.^ I know sleep overs are pretty common, but I love it >///<

 

Anyway, Thank you all so much for reading and commenting on my fic! I can't describe how happy I am!
Please continue reading and commenting and subscribe and whatever you want *w*<3