Kiwoon special

While our parents are away

 

Kikwang's POV:


Why do I have to share a room with him? To get to know him better?
I already know everything there is to know.. Not that anyone would know that.
Probably not even Dongwoon himself.

We were childhood friends. Best friends actually. And he was my first love.
When I was ten, my family had to move away.
We promised each other that we wouldn't forget one another, and that we would surely meet again.
But when we did, he had forgotten about me. 
Jerk!
And that's why I hate him.

I stomped up the stairs and found my way into Junhyung's bedroom. I picked a side on Junhyung's gigantic bed and Dongwoon walked in few moment's later.
I approached the door but Dongwoon blocked my way.
“What are you doing?”
“Why do you hate me so much Kikwang?” Dongwoon had obvious pain in his voice and eyes. “Have I done anything?”
“No you haven't” I lied “now let me go”
“Then what is it?”
“Why do you care so much?
“Cause I don't want you to hate me”
His last comment startled me a little, but I didn't want him to notice that.
“What have I done wrong?”

What you have done wrong? You forgot me, your best friend and your first love.
At least you told me I was.

“Have you ever lost a friend before Dongwoon?"
He lifted his eyebrow a little at my random question.
“Yeah I have”
“Tell me about it, maybe you'll understand”
I could tell he was pretty confused.

“Ok? I was nine years old. He was my first and best friend, but his family had to move away. We promised we would meet again, but we never did”
“Did you love him?” Just asking the question made my heart ache.
Dongwoon hesitated. “Yeh, he was...my first love”
“What was his name?”
“I d-don't remember..”
“You loved him, but you don't remember his name?”
Dongwoon looked away, embarrassed.

“How is this going to make me understand?”
“Think about it. You did promise to remember him after all”
I left.
My heart couldn't stand much more and I was struggling to not cry.

“Yeah, I did...wait. I didn't tell you that! How did you-?”

Realization hit Dongwoon. It hit him so hard that he lost his breath for a moment.
“Lee Kikwang”
Dongwoon almost couldn't believe it, but memories kept spinning around in his head.
The person he had loved and missed his whole life, had been right in front of him, and known the truth.

“Lee Kikwang!” Dongwoon ran after me and caught up to me at the end of the hallway.
He grabbed my shoulders and harshly pushed me to the wall.
A yelp escaped my lips as I hit the wall.
“Why didn't you tell me?!” Dongwoon was angry “Why didn't you tell me that you, my first friend and love, was in front of me the whole time?! You have had four years to tell me that!”
“Because-”
“Because what? Did you not want me? Did I do something back then or had you also forgotten?!”
“NO!” Tears rolled down my cheeks.
“It was damned hard Dongwoon! How do you think it feels when the person who was your best friend, the person who promised to remember you, the person you loved the most, had forgotten about you?! You didn't recognize me! How do you think that felt for me? You didn't even remember my name..” My voice cracked halfway trough, but I kept screaming at him even though we were inches apart.

Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Yoseob had heard us and had come to check what it was all about.
“Wow maknae, it must have been hard for Kiki” Yoseob said when a silence had lasted for several moments.
I was blinded by tears, but I could see Dongwoon's sad face.
“I'm sorry Kiki” Dongwoon whispered.
“So you are Kiki's first love” Hyunseung said “He has talked a lot about you. It's from you we got his nickname Kiki”

Hyunseung's speech didn't help much on my crying.
“Please let me go” I whispered.
“I can't let you go again”
Trough my own teary eyes I could see tears rolling down Dongwoon's cheeks.
“I'm sorry Kiki. I'm so sorry I didn't remember”

How I have longed for this moment.

My hands grabbed the front of his shirt and I started crying into his chest.
Dongwoon wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer into a tight hug.
“I love you Kiki”
I froze as time stopped. I stopped sobbing. I stopped breathing, and I had to gasp for air when time suddenly started again.

How I have longed to hear those words.

“You confessed!” I could hear Doojoon say, and Yoseob gasped.
I looked up on Dongwoon.
“I have always loved you. Even though I didn't know you were...you”
Dongwoon smiled warmly at me.
“Guess you are my first, and second love!”
With that sentence said, Dongwoon closed the distance between our lips.
“Wow, what a cheesy line!” Junhyung teased.
I couldn't help but smile widely into the kiss and I pulled away to laugh, the other five joined me.


~*~*~*~

Anybody's POV:

“So that means you're officially a couple?” Yoseob asked when we were watching TV.
Hyunseung sat between Junhyung and Yoseob, and Doojoon sat between Yoseob and Kikwang, who was by the way, laying on Dongwoon's chest.
Kikwang looked up at his boyfriend.
“Guess so”
Dongwoon leaned forward and kissed Kikwang.
“That's gross! Get a room!” Doojoon complained upon seeing the the kissing couple.
“You are just jealous” Dongwoon defended them
“You are all just jealous” Kikwang added.
The other four just mumbled something like: shut up, no we aren't and we deserve love first since we are older

“I know what I want you to do” Dongwoon whispered to Kikwang.
“What do you want then? I said I'll do anything”
“I want you to be mine tonight, and forever”
“Yah! That's gross! Now I'll get pictures in my head too” Doojoon screamed and tried to cover his ears.
Dongwoon grinned and pointed at Yoseob who didn't seem to notice what was going on around him.
And as if someone had said something terrible, Doojoon pulled his knees up to his chest, hugged them, and started to sulk.
“What do a man have to do to get some love?”



 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: wooooohoooo!! :D I don't really have anything to say, except from that the next chapter will be Dooseob special :P
Anyway, I enjoy writing this story very much, so I'm kinda sad that it's not much left :/ But I hope you like the chapter even though it's a minor angst part in the beginning :P Thank you all for your support and thanks for subscribing, reading and commenting<3

 

PICTURE SPAM :D

Kiss him! Kiss him! Kiss him! Can't you see he's ready?!

 

GIFS TO THE PEOPLE!! :D

Kiwoon<3

See you tomorrow! ^^