Yeri (R.I.P. Jonghyun)

Random OneShots

Yeri was staring out the window of the dorm.

She's had a terrible couple of days. 

One of her sunbae's left to go to heaven. 

She couldn't hold in all her tears at the funeral and lost it when she went to say goodbye for the last time.

But even through all this pain  that she's feeling from this, she is feeling another kind of pain.

Shes getting all the hate again, What kind of people could hate someone thats mourning someone who was like a brother.

What do they think she was doing at the funeral?? Running impoiltely through everyone??

She saw the video herself on the news, She remembers and saw as well that she silentely slipped through and no one stopped her, some even let her through. 

Her Leeteuk Oppa who was in the front with her let her stand there, so what are the haters seeing. 

She felt the tears fall again when she felt arms wrap around her.

"Yeri-ah Don't forget that we're here for you."

"We won't leave you to greive alone."

"We know you too were the closest."

Yeri turned around and was smothered with four pairs of arms.

Knowing she wasn't alone she let out all of her tears onto one of her unnies shirt, depending on the height it must of been Irene.

While Yeri was crying Irene looked at the members and they all looked up.

"Jonghyun Oppa, we will comfort her for as long as it takes, Rest in peace, You have done well."

____

I wrote a little thing for Jonghyun on one of my other stories But I wanted to make a little one shot for Yeri who is getting hate for greiving which is just very rude, would they want to be yelled at for the way thier greiving??? it makes no sense.

But anyway thanks for reading