Pray For Florida

Random OneShots

Four members could not sit still. 

Whether it be pacing or sitting down twindling their tumbs they've done it all.

But what brought on all this nervousness?

Wendy went home to canada a few days ago,

and then called the members that night she left saying that her family was taking her to Florida.

Then the next day or so she calls again while there that a bad hurricane was on its way.

She ended the call saying she would get in touch afterwards.

The members just couldn't sit still worrying for thier member.

They had no interest in seeing what was happening on tv or internet.

They just sat on the couch holding hands praying for the safety of their member and everyone else there. 

Irene didn't know when she fell asleep the last few days but she was woken up by her phone. 

Too sleepy to check the caller ID, she just picked up.

"Hello?"

"Joohyun" 

Irene shot up and started crying.

On the other line Wendy tried to calm her down saying she was ok and that she was on her way to the airport to head back.

Irene nodded and told her they couldn't wait to see her and hung up.

Looking to her left she found Joy sleeping uncomfortably, while Seulgi and Yeri were cuddling in their sleep. 

Smiling after calming down Irene went back to sleep.

Anxiously waiting for the return of the kindest and sweetest member.

_____

I wanted to write this for everyone in Florida, I have friends, cousins, and family in different parts of Florida, I couldn't stop thinking about this hurricane, Its so scary, I had to get it out of my head somehow.

 Just as Wendy showed up fine in the story, I am sure that everyone will come out fine. I have faith.

So Hope everyone reads this and prays for everyone while this Hurricane comes through. 

I hope this didn't offend anyone :( This is a really bad hurricane.

Im scared even in LI