Facing Fears

Random OneShots

Everyone knows that Irene and Wendy are afraid of water. 

It was surprising when they said it but once they explained why, people understood.

Irene says she feels lher chest get heavy when shes in the water, finding it hard to breath.

Wendy unfortunately has the worst traumatic fear possible. 

She was drowning one day and calling for help but everyone around her thought she was doing syncronized swimming.

Both of them were fine with just watching their members play in the water from a distance.

One Day

The members were hanging out at the pool, but the water was WAY too deep so they decided to just hang out on the pool chairs.

They were just hanging out enjoying each others company.

"HEY LET GO!!!" 

Hearing a familiar voice, they got up and found Joy being held by the wrist by a man. 

Seeing her struggling, the members ran over to her and tried to push the man off.

"What do you girls think your doing??"

The man got angry and pushed back at the girls with more strength, suddenly resulting in Seulgi and Yeri to fall backwards into the pool.

The push was so strong that falling into the water was like falling into concrete.

Hearing the splash Irene, Wendy and Joy just stopped and stared before angrily pushing the man back.

With their combined angry strength they were able to push him into the water as well. 

However, they did not see and indication of Seulgi and Yeri popping their heads out of the water.

Irene and Wendy with their trauma's were silently hoping that they would pop out any minute.

With no luck and Joy still in shock from what happened, Irene and Wendy threw off their shoes.

"Hold On!!!"

The both of them jumped into the deep water after their beloved members, surprising Joy out of her shock.

Soon they resurfaced with a coughing Seulgi and Yeri in their arms.

"*Cough* Unnies, *Cough* You *Cough* got in the water!" 

Seulgi was coughing to much to make a statement.

Irene and Wendy looked towards each other before looking at their members.

"If someone we love is in danger, a fear can be forgotten in the moment." 

Joy smiled before crouching down and helping them out of the water before running to get towels for them all.

After Seulgi and Yeri's coughing died down, they cuddled against Irene and Wendy respectively before silently saying thank you.

They smiled until they felt a towel draped around both of them as well as the members in their arms.

Joy smiled before sitting down to just watch the moment.

They just sat in that spot for the rest of the day.

_____

Ugh I think im getting sick, I couldn't sleep AT ALL. 

It started with sneezing the past couple of days,

my family said "That doesn't mean you sick, sneezes are normal" 

well now my nose is starting

Ugh