No Title Comes to mind

Random OneShots

The five of them remember being together but suddenly they found themselves separated.

Seulgi woke up in a forest under a tree, "Ahh your awake" Turning around she was startled to see the tree talking. "You Seulgi you are savior you must save this world."

Seulg eventually figured out that she was in a world called Hyrule and that it was about to be plunged into darkness by an evil king. 

She figured that if she followed the journey her friends would appear.

Unfortunatly after going through five temples, it looks like they never appeared.

She was disappointed until something fell from the sky. 

As the dust cleared she was surprised.

"JOY?" "Seulgi Unnie!!!" They ran into eah other and hugged. 

"Where did you come from?" "The Sky apparently" "The Sky??"

Suddenly a portal opened up next to them interuppting their conversation.

Looking towards it they found Irene walking through.

"Oh thank god! Im three demensional again!!" She looked to be checking her arms, legs and face for some reason.

Suddenly she was pushed to the ground by two strong forces.

Opening her eyes she saw her friends and smiled. 

"HEY!!!" Hearing a voice from a distance they turned and found a blue blur walking towards them.

As it got closer they saw it was a completely drenched Wendy.

"What happened to you??"

"I apparently just stopped a great flood before ending up being swallowed by it anyway."

They hugged and held each other until the sky grew dark for some reason. 

"Hey guys whats that?" 

Following Wendy's question they looked up and saw a weird black and red portal in the sky.

Suddeny they back up as someone fell out.

"Cough cough Ow that hurt."

As they got up they were surprised to see Yeri get up from where it landed.

"Where did you come from??" 

"Uhhh The Twilight Realm."

The  four were confused.

"HUH??"

_____

Another random story.

So If anyone is having trouble figuring it out is basically Legend Of Zelda.

So I was Playing Ocarina Of Time one day and I noticed that the five medallions from the five temples were RV's official colors.

So eventually I started categorizing each dungeon or area based on a member.

So basically Joy=Forest, Irene=Fire/Mountain, Wendy=Water(Feel bad tho that most of them are hated), Seulgi=Desert(or Light) ,Yeri=Shadow

And also the tribes work too.

Joy=Kokiri/Deku, Irene=Goron, Wendy=Zora, Seulgi=Gerudo, Yeri=Sheikah

Yes I know Gerudo/Sheikah are basically extinct. but anyway

This is what bassically happened eventually

Joy=SkyWard Sword, Irene=Link To The Past/Link Between Worlds , Wendy=Wind Waker, Seulgi=Ocarina Of Time/Majoras Mask, Yeri=Twilight Princess/Maybe Breath of The Wild?(because its basically Shekah land???)

 

But yeah, that what my mind did.

Enjoy this oneshot.