"No One Messes With Our Maknae!"

Random OneShots

Four Members were relaxing in the living room of the dorm. Yeri wasn't with them because she was hanging out with a "friend". The members wouldn't tell her but they knew that the two of them were dating. Wendy met him recently and thought they were a great couple. His name was Adam and he was American. The four of them couldn't believe that their little squirtle was growing up. 

The four of them were figuring out what to do next when the door slammed open. They watched as Yeri ran in and slammed the bedroom door she shared with Seulgi. Noticing she was covering her face, the four girls looked at each other before springing off the floor heading towards the door. 

"Yeri Are you Ok? What happened?" Wendy didn't get an answer for a while until they heard a tiny barely audible voice.

"he kissed someone else *Sniff* " Suelgi suddenly ran threw the others and out the door, with Irene following a few seconds later. 

MeanWhile

"Hey Adam? Are you sure you weren't seeing that girl?" Adam looked at his guest

"N.No of course not, I just see you." 

Their was suddenly a knock on the door. 

"Ill get it"

...

*POW!!* 

Adam found himself on the floor. Looking up he saw two girls towering over him, two that he recognized. 

Before he could say anything, the two of them Picked up his collar and punched him continuously, occasionally stopping to speak simultaneously 

"NO ONE!"

*POW!!*

"MESSES!" 

*POW!!*

"WITH!"

*POW!!*

"OUR!" 

*POW!!*

"MAKNAE!!"

*POW!!*

They released the Badly damaged Adam and turned to leave. 

"Ugh Seulgi-Ssi, Irene Ssi. I..Im sorry."

They ignored him and left the apartment.

MeanWhile

Wendy and Joy were finally able to get Yeri to allow them in the room.

Yeri's been crying on their shoulders for a good thirty minutes before Wendy spoke. 

"You know why Seulgi and Irene Unnie left right?? They're going to hurt him for hurting you."

"We wont let anything happen to you Yeri. and if we're too late we'll hurt them instead."

Joy's statement brought a smile to Yeri's face.

She didn't even notice Irene and Seulgi Joinin the hug but she knows one thing.

She has the best protective Unnies in the world.

_____

Oneshot of Loving, Protective Velvet :)

Yeri Squirtle NEEDS to be protected

Our little maknae :)