Part I: Wonder

Who is Park Jihyo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wonder what would it be like if I wasn't who I am today? Would I be any different? Would I still be the same?

Truth be told, these were just some of the random questions that has—just so happen—popped up in her mind. She was alone in the dorm tonight with only the smiling moon as her companion.

It had been so long since she had time to think about herself and how she was doing so far in life, due to all the scheduling and taking care of her members as the leader of Twice.

Here she was, lying in her bed by herself and struggling to fall asleep because her mind decided to wander to another world where another her may exist.

She turned over to her other side and sighed, unable to suppress these existential questions.

"I'm sure I'll be the same as always," Jihyo answered, "If I wasn't who I am now, then who else could I be?" Although she spoke her answers out loud, there was still that lingering foreboding feeling. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe she was right. Nobody really knows, excluding the Gods that know everything about every single thing.

Maybe she was just thinking too much. Yeah, fantasizing about her other self took way too much time. She needed to sleep early for her returning members. Once they come back, Jihyo would no longer be resting in this vast dorm by herself and she wouldn't be left alone to wonder about these unanswerable questions.

She nodded at the plan drawn out in her mind and snuggled into the coco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter