Broken

Treasure [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Treasure
Broken

Seungri was introduced into the BTS’ headquarters. He was warmly welcomed and treated like an actual guest despite being an archenemy a few weeks ago. BTS house was as big as that of Big Bang’s, but it hosted more people inside. After all, BTS was a seven member group while Big Bang consisted only of five individuals. But then again, Big Bang had far more staff (maids, chefs, etc)

While Big Bang’s interior was subtly screaming with how luxurious it was and it definitely had a haze of European touch in it, BTS’ inside was more traditionally Korean style and it was much more cozy, for example, there were thousands of fluffy sofas and colorful pillows scattered all over the living room.

The dominant colors were intense mahogany that contrasted white embellishments. The walls were white with wooden ornaments and the floors were made out of pitch pine. The kitchen was much more developed thanks to Seokjin’s love for cooking. The mansion also had more but smaller rooms compared to Seungri’s home. Overall, in one way or another, the mansions were quite similar. 

Seungri was escorted to the guest room and allowed some time and space to himself. A maid was prescribed to him and she obediently waited for any of his requests outside his bedroom’s doors. BTS understood his need to be alone and thus, they left him in his own room. 

It didn't take long before Seungri broke down crying into the new, soft bed, whining after his hyungs. He felt lonely, abandoned, but at the same time he didn't want anybody’s hugs. He wanted just one type of embraces — from Big Bang and Big Bang only. 

He pulled the smooth sheets into his hands and gripped tightly on them as if his life depended on it. Quiet and muffled sounds escaped the pillow, betraying his depressed sobs. 

The reason why he was so sad was not because his hyungs were taken away. No, he trusted them enough with them coming back home. He knew how powerful they were and knew deep inside that he would meet them again. At least, that’s what he was repeating to himself over and over again, just like a mantra. 

What pained him though, was the fact he felt as if he was a few years old again. The  agonizing memories of the car accident where he lost his parents, his first family, resurfaced and flooded his mind. The old wounds that he tried to hide and close so hard were brutally opened again. His heart bled as he couldn’t help but to think what ifs: What if this time Big Bang wouldn’t make it? What if this time, they were unfairly defeated? What if this time they … won’t make it?

Seungri sleepily groaned and blinked a few times, until his vision focused and... oh dear. 

Jiyong was here with him.

Jiyong’s seductive hands were all over his flesh.

Jiyong’s soft lips were on his own.

“Ji-Jiyong,” Seungri breathed out between the kisses. 

“Shh, you’re safe now, baby,” Jiyong whispered, peppering his boyfriend with addicting pecks all over his face. “I got you.”

Relief washed through Seungri as he noticed that he was still in BTS’ headquarters. He sighed contentedly as he allowed himself to be consumed by Jiyong’s love and desire. 

Seungri hungrily Jiyong’s fine body and he himself decided to leave a trail of love marks along Jiyong’s pale skin. Jiyong growled lowly at the slight pain, but then he moaned, clearly pleased when Seungri the marks. 

“I love you,” Seungri breathed out as Jiyong went down and down and down, scattering tens of wet smooches and eliciting hot mewls from the younger male. 

“I love you too,” Jiyong replied before taking in Seungri’s hard .

Then he pulled away and the tip of the in very teasing way. Afterwards, he swallowed the anew, but this time, he increased the pressure inside, hollowing his cheeks. The next step was creating a rhythmic pace of by his skilled mouth. 

“Ah, J-Ji, oh dear, yes!” Seungri couldn’t restrain his vocal sounds of bliss. “I want more… I need you inside me,” he demanded impatiently. 

“You wish is my command, honey,” Jiyong purred, grabbing the lube from his back pocket.

Without any warnings, Seungri tore the Jiyong’s white shirt apart, the pear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter