Stop

Treasure [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Treasure
Stop

Incoming text message:

I finally got the power! Thanks a lot for advice! I got this done and I will be on my way back now. I hope they won’t worry to much about me hahahah~

“Ugh,” Seungri groaned as he looked around. His head was dizzy and he felt nauseous. He looked around. 

Old and huge warehouse. Cold. Thirsty. Ropes around his ankles and wrists. He’s sitting on a chair. What happened last night? Kidnapping. Seokjin. 

His eyes shot towards his left and right. He sighed in relief when he noticed the unconscious transfer student, sitting in a similar confined position as he was. Seokjin moaned before he revealed his orbs. He was clearly in pain, because he was wincing.

“Jin?” Seungri asked. 

“Riri?” Seokjin responded. His eyes finally focused and their gazes met. “You okay?”

“I should be the one asking you that,” Seungri responded. 

“I’m fine. However, seriously, are you all right as well?” Seokjin insisted as he took in the surrounding. 

“Yup, just uncomfortable,” Seungri confirmed. 

“How do you know about Got7?” Seokjin suddenly asked, startling his peer. 

“Wait, you know them too?” Seungri genuinely was surprised and it seemed that his peer was equally shocked. 

“Oh , it means you must belong to a gang for them to be aware of your name and giving about you at all!” Seokjin deduced and his face paled. “How did you even ended in a mafia world?! This is so dangerous! You should retreat while you can!”

“Says the one who looks like he belongs to that world himself!” Seungri objected, raising his voice as well. 

“Boys, now, now, let’s have a civilized conversation,” JB’s voice echoed through the warehouse as he stepped forth. He was followed by Yugyeom and Youngjae. “It’s entertaining to see that the treasures of the two biggest mafia gangs are unaware of each other.”

“What?” Seungri frowned. “Two? Oh gosh….” his eyes widened in realization.

“No way,” Seokjin also jumped to the same conclusions. 

There was a short pregnant silence in the room before the boys bursted out in laughter. Got7 furrowed their eyebrows and waited for some kind of explanation as they walked until they met their victims. 

“Geez, we really have a lot of in common, huh?” Seungri said as his chuckles subsidized . 

“Just like parents said — we are twins by nature,” Seokjin sent his trade mark wink, which made the other grin.

“You are surprisingly calm for high schoolers who were freshly kidnapped and are going to be involved in a gunfire war,” JB nonchalantly stated, shrugging his wide shoulders. 

“War?” Seungri narrowed down his eyes, trying to find what was his enemy thinking about. 

“Yup. Expect Big Bang and BTS to arrive anytime,” JB smirked and took out two knives. “Youngjae, Jinyoung, do the honors, please.”

Youngjae went behind Seungri, placing the weapon against Seungri’s neck, and Jinyoung did the same with Seokjin. 

As JB was about to say something more, there was violent exchange of deafening sounds that surely belonged to guns. “Aw, they arrived.”

“Seungri!” Jiyong’s voice boomed through the warehouse’s walls and Seungri’s heart melted. 

“Don’t you dare to say anything,” Youngjae hissed, sensing that the student was about to reply. In turn, Seungri just gulped nervously against the blade. 

Suddenly, the double metal doors were kicked open and furious Big Bang entered the place. They were all in tight, but elastic black clothes with the best possible weapons around their bodies. Their faces were grim and serious as they walked into the warehouse. Behind them, there were bodies of a few men, lying dead in a pool of their own blood.

“Baby,” Jiyong breathed when his orbs finally landed on his boyfriend. Seungri smiled as a greeting. Jiyong’s eyes hardened upon seeing the knife that was dangerously close to Seungri’s body. “Let him go or we are going to destroy you like we did last time.”

“You’re in such a rush,” JB huffed and crossed his arms. Then he walked behind Youngjae and Yugyeom.

“Seokjin-ah!” Jungkook shouted as BTS came into view. They wore similar clothing to Big Bang and had their logo printed on their arms. The freshly arrived group of seven men frantically looked around and had similar reaction to Jiyong when they found Seokjin helplessly tied to a chair. 

“What the are you doing here?” TOP growled upon seeing BTS. 

“We should be asking you that question! It’s all your fault that Seokjinnie ended up here!” Rap Monster, the leader of BTS glared at the TOP, who only got angrier. Rap Monster was tall and had eye-catching pink hair.

“Excuse me?“ Jiyong was the next one to speak up.

“We found our your weakness around a month ago and, frankly speaking, we were surprised to see that you treasure Kim Seokjin that much, since he is just a mere high schooler. Then we heard rumors about him luring our Seungri in exchange for who knows what!” TOP bursted and BTS shifted their stances into defense mode. 

“Oh !” Seungri and Seokjin thought at the same time, but couldn’t speak due to their positions. 

“Yes, Seokjin worked with us to get Seungri from you,” JB widely grinned and proudly patted Seokjin, who in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter