Reunited

Treasure [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Treasure
Reunited

Author’s notes: Soooo, I really missed you guys, so I decided to post a short one-shot~ A few things you need to know before reading this:

I’m a hardcore Jin bias in BTs and I love the idea of him being the maknae, so he’s a maknae here! #SEOKJINNEEDSMORELOVE Disregard the age differences between BTS and Big Bang. The age differences among the members is the same (so the order remains unchanged with exception of Seokjin). For this story, assume that BTS is in their early twenties and so is Big Bang. Similarly for Got7.

Seokjin and Seungri were childhood friends. They grew up in a Korean small village until they were separated in the middle of primary school. Seungri’s parents were tired of being farmers and wanted to move to a bigger town or city. There were many reasons behind their drastic decision — their village did not provide good education, the salary was not satisfying, they wanted their child to be more than a farmer, and the list went on.

Therefore, the boys were forced to part away — it was a heartbreaking moment for both families, but they all understood that this was unavoidable. 

Seungri sat down in the classroom and greeted a few of his friends. As always he heard rumors behind him.

“It’s such a shame that he is so hot yet he doesn’t befriend anybody,” a random guy said. 

“Right? I heard that nobody so far managed to be more than just acquittance with him. He always shuts everybody out,” a girl replied, her voice tinted with vivid disappointment. 

“If I had a body like him, I would such a playboy,” the boy responded and got smacked by the girl. 

Seungri nearly bursted out laughing. “I feel bad for anybody who would attempt to date me. Oh dear, they would be tortured till death by my hyungs…”

“Yah, such a holy body is meant to be kept pure and secured for the right person!” the female scolded. 

“Says the one who-” the male was cut off when the teacher entered the classroom. 

“Hello, class. Even though this is your senior year, you will receive a pleasure of embracing a transfer student,” the old professor announced with a wide smile. 

An extremely handsome student entered the classroom. His long legs strode forth and his wide shoulders seemed to span in width forever. The pink, plush lips formed into a smile when those doe eyes landed on his new peers. With his smooth like honey voice, he said. “Hi, my name is-“

“Kim Seokjin,” Seungri finished off with wide orbs. “Jin… Jinnie…” his voice broke as tears welled up in eyes.

Seokjin gasped when he heard the familiar voice. He snapped his neck towards the source and bit his lip when he recognized the face. “Riri-” he sobbed out before launching himself towards his childhood friends. 

The room was filled with tears of happiness. 

The days passed on and everybody was surprised to see how those two got along. Kim Seokjin and Lee Seungri were unable to be separated. They ate together. They walked together. They sat next to each other. They even stood next to each other. Seriously, there was no way to squeeze between them. 

Together, they seemed more sociable. However, that was a mere facade. Both boys were reserved and never pulled their masks down. They looked as if they disclosed their true natures only to each other and there was no possibility for third parties to join. Absolutely out of the question. 

At one point, the duo was sitting in the garden, under a cherry blossom tree. There were many other kids around, eating their lunches as well. 

“Hey, hey,” a girl with brown whispered loudly towards her group of friends. “Remember the gangs I told you about? Apparently there is some kind of war and things got nasty. My mom told me to stay away from isolated areas and go straight home after classes. You know, we gotta avoid the darkness.”

“Oh really?” another female asked, then she turned her head towards Seungri, flipping her blonder hair. “Did you hear it, oppa? Please be careful, all right?”

“Of course, don’t worry. I’m sure I will be fine,” Seungri smiled back at her, actually moved by her worry. It was nice to know that despite not befriending anybody, his peers still cared for him. “You should listen to your friend as well. Don’t check your luck and behave well.”

“Y-yeah!” the blonde blushed deeply and covered her face with her hands, embarrassed and shy. 

“Yah, you got a lot of game here,” Seokjin teased, nudging an elbow at his childhood bestie. 

“What, no way!” Seungri giggled and shoved a piece of meat into Seokjin’s mouth, successfully shutting him up. “Nah, I never actually made any ‘friends’ here after we got separated. I just… you know…” he trailed off and looked away, sadness flashing in his almond eyes. 

“… didn’t want to suffer again?” Seokjin offered the end of Seungri’s unfinished sentence.  

“Yes,” Seungri confirmed, nodding. 

The boys exchanged knowing glances and they smiled. That brief interactions was enough to convey what they were thinking about — they both missed each other. They both were lonely. They both distrusted people, too frightened to be left alone anew. They both grew up though. And above all, they were together again, which was the most important thing. 

“Come here,” Seokjin cooed the other male into a tight embrace,

They both were close to tears.

Seungri skipped as he entered the mansion, greeted by his hyungs. He immediately took off his jacket and placed the backpack on the floor. Then he sprinted towards the spacious and modern living room, which had the fire place on. 

The whole chamber was bathed in warm colors — beige walls, warm wooded and overly expensive furniture, countless vases with yellow and white roses everywhere, multiple renowned pictures that matched the living room, and fine marble floor, embellished with Egyptian carpets.

“Baby,” Jiyong smiled widely and quickly pressing a chaste kiss on his lover’s lips. 

“Hi,” Seungri giggled like a school girl and slightly blushed. 

“You seem so cheerful today, Panda,” TOP stood up from his armchair and placed the book on the assi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter