CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE – EVER AFTER (PART TWO)

Simple Things

 

 (TAEHYUNG P.O.V.)

“How should I start? Should I embarrass my Hyung? or brag about my little Dongsang?” I smiled at Hyung who shook his head.

I laughed “Okay, fine, let's talk about why I think they truly belong with each other. Now I'm not saying I knew this day would happen but… I knew this day would happen,” I said as everyone laughed,

“Yoongi-hyung, he met his last and true love and Lisa, she met her first and true love. He was her beginning and she was his end.”

“The first time I met Hyung, he wasn't scary, like he is now…” I said earning a few laughs,

“He was worst,” I laughed “No, Hyung was, well, would you believe that Yoongi-hyung is very caring, he cares more about others than himself. I remember he would drop whatever he was doing, just to make sure that we were okay.”

“I remember once when we were trainees, and I was too sick to even move. I didn't know Hyung, he always kept to himself, only talked when spoken to. Until one day, during practice, I fainted. When you’re a trainee you don’t notice the… simple things… like eating, even drinking water. The next thing I knew, I woke up in a hospital with Hyung sitting right next to me,” I said and the look he had, I could only laugh.

“You thought I didn't know… but I did, when I woke up and saw you, I wanted to thank you, but I was so tired I fell right back to sleep. When I woke up again, you weren’t there. I realized you didn't want the acknowledgment, all you wanted was to make sure that I was okay,” I said feeling my eyes sting,

Why am I even crying, this is not even emotional?

“I have never thanked you for what you did, I don't think I could ever thank you. Nothing I say or do would ever compare to how you have helped me without expecting anything out of it.” I shook my head trying not to cry, I glanced at Hyung who was smiling at me.

“You’re a good guy Hyung, and to see that you are getting everything you deserve, means so much.” I smiled,

“You two were meant for each other, in this life and the next.”

I looked at Lisa who was staring at Yoongi before she glanced back at me.

“Lisa, welcome to the family, not that you already were but know that we will protect you, honour you and we will spoil you.” I laughed at Hyung who rolled his eyes at Lisa who was giggling, clutching on to his arm.

“Look after him Lisa, he's the only Hyung I have—”

“YAH!” Jin yelled interrupting me as he stood up, I stopped to stare at him, as everyone laughed.

“The only Hyung I have that doesn't interrupt me,” I said laughing at Jin when Jisoo pulled him back down.

I shook my head at him before looking back at Yoongi.

“I love you Hyung.”

~~~~~~~

(JIN P.O.V.)

“Who would like to—” Tae stopped when I stood up again, ignoring the groan from Jisoo. Tae laughed as I quickly made my way towards the stage before anyone else, and ignoring Taes laugh, who quickly handed the mic over to me before I snatched it out of his hands.

He got down from the stage and walked over to the newlywed and pulled them both into a hug, I smiled at Tae who pinched Lisa’s cheeks before she slapped his hand away,

I smiled, “Evening everyone, Kim Seok Jin here to speak words of wisdom, for I am the eldest and being the eldest, I hold a lot of responsibilities—”

“Where? I don't see it,” Kook called out as he snickered, along with Jimin, and Tae.

I could feel my face getting red, “You little—” I growled, only to stop when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to see Jisoo.

When did she… I smiled at her. I held her hand as she stood next to me, before looking out at everyone.

Jisoo smiled, “We both, hold a lot of responsibilities,” she said glaring at Kook, who quickly stopped laughing before she looked at Lisa and Yoongi,

“Being the eldest is a lot of work but watching the two of you grow…” Jisoo looked up at me.

“Jin and I learned a lot from you guys,” she said,

I looked at Yoongi, who stared at us in disbelief.

I laughed, “We did, we learned how vulnerable love can be. Jisoo and I only saw love as how we wanted it to be, but the two of you saw love as something you should fight for, to sacrifice for,”

I squeezed Jisoo’s hand, “I don’t need to tell you what to expect from love, or what to expect now that you’re married, everyone’s different but all you need to know is to support each other in the decisions you make, to catch each other when you fall, to hold each other up when you’re both tired, to keep each other warm when you’re cold… and be there for each other,” I said smiling down at Jisoo,

“And know that Jin and I will always be there for you… both of you,” she said smiling up at me, before looking at the couple.

“Lalisa Manoban, you are a handful, have been since the day I met you, but you always knew how to put a smile on my face. From that day on all, I wanted to do was protect you. I still do. I know I’ve said this to you, Min Yoongi, multiple times… She’s the only Lisa I have… Please protect that heart of hers,” Jisoo said holding back her tears, I smiled kissing the top of her head.

I love you, Jisoo Kim.

~~~~~~~

(NAMJOON P.O.V.)

Jin pulled Lisa into a tight hug as she giggled, clutching on to his jacket. I laughed at Jisoo and Yoongi who shook each other’s hand.

I shook my head; somethings will never change.

I stood up, walking towards the stage and straight towards the mic, because I am sure that a lot of people wanted to talk, so I have to be fast.

I watched as the two love birds sat back down and faced me.

“To Mr. and Mrs. Min. Your love for each other has truly stood the test of time,” I said smiling at the two.

“Being the leader of a band of brothers has truly been a huge impact on my life. Watching my brothers grow into the amazing people they are today has been the greatest achievement. Greater than any award. An award is just a possession but my members, my brothers, they’re family, a family that just keeps getting bigger and bigger,” I said smiling at Lisa who was now shedding tears while Yoongi pulled her to his side, hugging her close.

“Baby Doll, you have been a part of this family the moment you made Hyung smile,”

“I'm not much for words when it comes to love, people can spend their lives searching for love, finding it and unintentionally being let down by it,” I said looking at Yoongi who leaned down kissing the top of Lisa’s head.

“Or achieving the greatest thing love can offer. Love is hard but love is not something we can grasp with our hands. We do not find love and love does not find us but be patient with love, be understanding with love, and let love breathe and…” I said suddenly finding myself, unable to speak,

I could feel so much emotion and one of them being… Hope.

I smiled, looking at Lisa, “Are you happy?”

She nodded “I am,” she cried, suddenly she got up and she walked straight towards me, I laughed walking down the stage towards her as we met in the middle of the dance floor.

Her arms outstretched pulling me into a hug, I laughed when she cried, “Thank you Oppa,” I smiled hugging her close and the next thing I knew I was being surrounded by my brothers.

“Group hug!” Taehyung yelled

I don’t know how long we stood there but when Lisa spoke, we all laughed, at how cute she sounded.

“I can't breathe” she giggled.

“That's okay I know CPR,” Hoseok said as I laughed, I miss this.

Jungkook snickered, “Don't let Hyung hear you say that” he whispered. We all glanced over at Yoongi, who I knew wouldn’t join our group hug, but he was glaring at us.

“I think he heard” Jimin whispered,

“You know the mic is on,” Yoongi said.

We all looked down at the mic that was still in my hand and we all laughed along with everyone else as we stood in the middle of the dance floor. We stepped back from Lisa, still surrounding her as she stood in the middle wiping at her tears.

“Thank you,” she laughed as we nodded because she’s family, she’s part of us now. I smiled, glancing over at Yoongi and he was smiling.

~~~~~~~

(Authors P.O.V.)

Jennie stood up in front of everyone and realized that there have only been three times she has ever experienced stage fright.

The first time she went on stage and performed with Jiyong-oppa; she was scared less. Out of all the things she learned, what she trained for, they didn’t help. Nothing helped. The second was when she debuted with Blackpink, she was so scared, she nearly broke her ankle. Thankfully she only sprained it. The third, was the first time she had to perform by herself, her first solo, in front of a sold-out stadium.

She could laugh, at all the big events that have ever happened to her and her members, from Coachella, to winning their first Daesung, to the AMAs, MTV awards all of their highest accomplishments but none of them could compare to this.

She could feel her heart beating so fast, like when she performed with Jiyong-oppa, or the way her mind suddenly went blank at Blackpink’s debut stage, or the way her hands would constantly play with her dress, like her first solo stage.

Now, it was all coming at once. She could only assume it was because of her hormones that have been going all over the place since she found out that she was pregnant.

She hoped not, she had emotions stored away for special occasions, like when she’s by herself, not in front of people

She looked up at the couple who were both staring at her, she was honestly happy for the two, which is why she knew that she was going to slay her speech, just like how she owned that stage with Jiyong-oppa, how she destroyed her debut stage, and how she killed her first solo stage.

She was freaking, Jennie Kim and she could do anything.

She smirked, tapping the mic, only to jump back when the sound scared her.

So much for being tough.

“Evening everyone, I’ll be honest; I didn't think that you two would actually be a couple. Lisa, she's a ball of energy and Yoongi you’re just… well, you’re Min,” she said as everyone laughed.

“I don't believe in opposites attract, I also don't believe that being compatible is finding true love, I don’t believe in a lot of things but watching these two, fall in love, get hurt by love, fight for love, and eventually finding love again, and to hold on to that love. That’s true love,” Jennie said glancing over at Jaebum who was smiling at her.

“What most people don’t know, is that I found love because of these two” Jennie smiled, when she saw the shocked look on the wedding couples face, along with everyone else.

 

------------------------------

 

(JENNIE P.O.V.)

“Unnie, have you seen Lisa,” Chaeyoung asked.

I shook my head, looking in the mirror at a confused Chaeyoung, who stood behind me.

“Why?” I asked, applying lip gloss,

“Nothing… I think…I don’t know but I think she must've seen… Yoongi-oppa,”

“What!” I said turning around to face her, Chaeyoung nodded,

“Jungkook’s looking for her… he was with her when Yoongi… I mean I think, I don’t really—”

“Rosie, breathe, and explain?”

Chaeyoung stood there nervously, biting at her lips.

“Lisa was hanging with Bambam and Yugyeom, then Yoongi walked by them with the rest of BTS… I think this may be the first time they've seen each other. Well, I think, I don't know, but Yoongi didn’t notice her but Jungkook did and… Lisa took off before any of the boys could say anything,” Chaeyoung said finding her fingers more entertaining to look at than to look at me.

“We knew this was going to happen, that's why I assigned Jisoo to look after her. The award show hasn't even started and… argh!” I growled I can’t believe this is happening. Why can’t anything ever work out?

I sighed “Who told you?” I said looking at Chaeyoung,

“Well, Yugyeom told me, while Bambam and Jungkook went looking for her and Jisoo-unnie was called early to go dress rehearsal with Jinyoung Sunbaenim,” Chaeyoung said,

I frowned, glancing around the room. Our managers were busy organizing the stage set and I didn't want to inform them in case word got back to Sajangnim and nothing good ever comes from telling him these things.

Sajangnim is like a parent, you only tell him what he wants to hear, not what he needs to hear.

“Rosie, stay here in case Lisa comes back, also… get changed into your stage outfit, I'll go look for her but call me as soon as she gets back.”

Chaeyoung nodded,

I glanced back at manager oppa, “And Rosie, tell oppa that I’m… gone to support Jisoo-unnie or something, I don’t know, make up something,” I said,

“But I’m not good at lying”

“You’ll be fine,” I said quickly walking out of the room before our manager could see me.

 ~~~~~~~

“I knew you weren't ready Lisa”

I knew it wasn’t a good idea to come here, it’s only been less than two months since the breakup, she's not ready I know she’s not, I wanted her to say something, so we didn’t have to come to these awards. I was sick of performing the same song over and over again.

Maybe she's in the toilet, I walked towards the toilet but as soon as I walked in, I froze, before quickly stepping back against the wall barrier that was fully covering me as I stared at the door.

What the hell is he doing here? Last I checked this was the lady’s toilet,

“Lisa,” I heard him speak. Wait, Lisa?

“Please Oppa, I just want to be alone…” Lisa cried,

I could feel how heartbroken she was just by her voice. Two months all she ever did was cry but she refused to cry in front of us, she only wanted to be alone…she never let—

“Is that what you tell your members?”

“I just don't want them to see me cry, I don’t want them to see how weak I am”

I could never see you as weak, I could never see you as anything but the strongest girl I’ve ever known.

“Lisa, I'm going to tell you something. Crying alone can be good, at least that’s what I thought. I thought that if I could hide my tears from my members, then they won’t ever feel my pain and everyone I love can just stay happy, be happy… until I realized that, they’re not happy because as much as we think that they don't know, they do,”

“Lisa, they’re the first to know, they don't need to see your tears to know, they don’t need to hear your cries to know. Not letting our members in, is what hurts them the most.”

“My members would hate me if I told them the truth.” Lisa cried.

“Why would they hate you?”

Why Lis? Why would we hate you? We could never hate you. Ever.

“Because… I chose love over them, I chose… I chose Yoongi… over my sisters,” Lisa whispered.

“And?” he started, “Lisa, like you said they’re your family and I know that they would do anything for you, just like how I would do anything for Bambam and Yugyeom, by helping them, look for you because they care about you, besides what's wrong with choosing love”

“Choosing love hurts” Lisa whispered,

I peeked around the corner to see him leaning against the stall with his hands in his pocket looking down at the ground with a smile on his face.

“It's supposed to hurt, that's what love is. You fall in love, you get hurt by love, and eventually, you’ll fight for love because it’s true love… I know that being alone seems to be the best thing right now… but it’s not. You’re pushing the people who love you away,”

I leaned back against the wall. Suddenly it was quiet, I could hear Lisa sniffing, then I heard the stall unlock and the door open, I smiled, that’s my girl.

“Do you think they'll forgive me?” Lisa asked, her voice barely audible.

“There's nothing to forgive, Lisa, they'll love you unconditionally because they’re your family,”

I smiled, couldn’t have said it better myself, didn’t know he was such a talker, didn’t even know he knew Lisa, last I checked she was only close to three people from Got7.

“JB-oppa… Thank you,” I leaned forward to see what was happening,

“Don’t worry about it, just get back out there, and steal more fans from us,” he said pulling Lisa into a hug. I smiled watching the two hug each other as he patted her back.

“Come let's go back out there and if you feel yourself about to cry, just glance over my end and I'll hit Bambam for you.”

I smiled at Lisa who was laughing as she smiled up at JB Sunbaenim,

“Lisa!”

I watched as the front bathroom door swung open as Jisoo came running in, and she didn’t even notice me.

“Lisa are you— Lisa!” she yelled, running straight to Lisa as she pulled her into a tight hug.

“I’ve been looking for you. Where have you been? I’ve been worried, don’t ever run away—”

“Unnie! I'm fine,” Lisa said hugging Jisoo back.

“JB Sunbaenim?” Jisoo said once she stepped away from Lisa and noticed that she and Lisa weren’t alone, JB nodded smiling at Jisoo, I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh, when Jisoo stood there eyeing him suspiciously before she glared at him,

“What are you doing here… in the ladies’ toilets?” Jisoo asked,

JB stared at Jisoo, then he looked at Lisa who was snickering, I smiled seeing his face turn red.

“Ahh, right, girl-ladies, I mean ladies toilet…”

I smiled,

“Thanks, Oppa,” Lisa called out when Jisoo shook her head at Lisa before she pulled her out of the toilets and once again not noticing that I was near the door.

Honestly, how can they not notice me, I’m not exactly hiding, I’m right out in the—

“Jennie-shi?”

I froze when I heard his voice, I turned to see JB staring right at me, I bowed feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment, and I really didn’t need him to see me like this,

“Sunbae—”

“Jaebum, call me Jaebum,”

I could feel his smirk, but I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of looking at his smug face, instead, I’m going to stare at his shoes because I find his shoes more entertaining and I know for a fact that my cheeks are fully red—

“Well, I’ll see you around… Jennie-shi,”

I looked up to see him already walking away when suddenly I felt my mouth move before I could even do anything to stop it.

“Thanks… Sunbaenim” I smirked, walking past him when he stopped.

 

------------------------------

 

(Authors P.O.V.)

Jennie laughed as she stared at the two,

“Okay fine, I found love in your darkest moments, but I found it because of you two” The two still looked shocked,

“Why are you two so shocked? I've always rooted for the two of you… well, not from the beginning and I may not have openly shown it or expressed my feelings about it, but I have rooted for the two of you,” she said smiling towards Lisa.

“Min, thank you for loving this amazing, caring, kind-hearted and beautiful lady, thank you for always putting her first when she never does…” Jennie could feel her voice start to crack, but she refused to cry as she threw her head back to avoid her tears from falling.

Jennie shook her head, before looking back at the couple, “Dammit, I promised myself I wasn’t going to cry,” she mumbled to herself,

“Lisa, Yoongi—”

Yoongi was shocked, Jennie Kim said his name. For as long as he has known Jennie Kim, she has, not once called him by his first name, only calling him by his surname but now… something is wrong with her, she’s not insulting him or throwing him under the bus and he was sure that she has been crying more often than normal.

“—I wish you both joy in your life together. Love each other faithfully. Love each other truthfully and depend on each other in times of need. Call on each other in times of happiness. Treasure each moment spent together. For your love is measured by the memories you share and the moments you cherish…I love you guys” Jennie cried, wiping at her tears.

“I love you” Lisa cried, already walking to her Unnie as the two hugged.

Yoongi smiled at the two, then Jennie looked at him and he smiled at her as she nodded at him.

Jennie looked over at JB and smiled as he clapped along with everyone in the room.

~~~~~~~

Hoseok stood up once Jennie walked away from the mic to go and hug Lisa, He stood in front of everyone, smiling at the two, how was he supposed to top a speech like that, Then he frowned as he stared at Yoongi looking so happy and smiling at Jennie and Lisa.

“Hyung, how could you! We were the true OTP! We said we would do everything together, we even said we would get matching tattoos until you bailed out because you were too scared to admit that you were afraid of needles,” Hoseok said shaking his head, with a smile on his face.

“And Lisa. You stole my man!”

Lisa laughed walking back to Yoongi, grabbing hold of his hand and leaning against his shoulder, as she poked her tongue out at Hoseok,

Hoseok laughed “Look at the both of you, you disgust me!” he said causing everyone to laugh.

“Hyung, it's about time that I take the responsibility of sharing an embarrassing story”

Yoongi frowned not liking where this was going.

“I mean, I could say something wise and meaningful, but where's the fun in that,” Hoseok said as Yoongi shook his head, mumbling his distaste to how s never listen to him.

Hoseok smiled “And by the look on your face, I can tell you know, which story I'm going to tell” he smirked,

“My little Lalisa, do you know, that I know the exact date and time of when you and Hyung had your first kiss… okay, now that I hear it coming from my mouth, it sounds creepy,”

Everyone stared at Hoseok before they all broke out in laughter, so did Lisa and Yoongi who both couldn’t stop laughing,

“But… unfortunately, I do. The year was 2014, the month, November, the date was the fifth, and the time was 10:42. I remember this day so clearly because not only was Hyung nervous about introducing you as his girlfriend, he was going to tell us this exciting news with that horrible bowl haircut, and what made it worse was that his hair colour was—”

“Dark Red!” Lisa yelled as she stood up pointing at Hoseok, he nodded and laughed, so did everyone in the room.

Yoongi was the only one who wasn’t laughing, he looked at Lisa who was still laughing, “Was it really my hair that made you remember,” Yoongi said looking back at Hoseok who was still laughing as he smiled at Yoongi.

“Nope, that was just an added bonus,” Hoseok said,

 

------------------------------

 

(HOSEOK P.O.V.)

“I really like Lisa,”

I looked up from my phone to see Namjoon-ah leaning against the bedroom door, he smiled walking in and sitting down on the floor next to me, getting comfortable on his side of the futon.

I nodded, “I like her too, she’s…different,” I said remembering the moment that Yoongi-hyung and Lisa-ssi stood in the middle of the hallway, in front of our dorm and they both looked as if they were about to kiss.

“Do you think Yoongi-hyung hates us, for interrupting him and Lisa when we came back from the market? He wasn’t exactly happy,” I said

“Probably because Lisa accidentally kicked him in—”

“Hsssss, let’s not mention that, I can still feel it” I shivered at the memory, poor Hyung, I really felt that.

Namjoon nodded, “I still remember when Kook introduced her to us for the first time. I remember how humble she was, how she was always happy when she talked, that’s what I like about her, but now she seems… I don’t know, more… confident, I don’t know what I’m talking about,” he said grabbing a pillow, placing it down so he could lay down next to me.

“Do you think Hyung is taking her to his playground?” I asked Namjoon shrugged his shoulders,

“I mean this would—”

“I think he is… it’s nearly been 2 hours”

I frowned to see Jimin walking in, looking all fresh and clean, and ready for bed while taking the time to interrupt me.

“I like Lisa-ssi too,” Jimin said, “I like seeing Hyung happy. He couldn’t stop smiling.”

“Really? I didn’t notice,” I said looking at Namjoon, “Did you notice?” I asked him and he shook his head, Jimin laughed as he sat next to me.

“Of course, you two didn’t, you two were too busy being pampered by Lisa-ssi compliments that you didn’t notice the way Hyung would stare at her, or that he would smile every time she laughed or talked. I think Hyung really likes her, why else would he take Lisa-ssi to his place of solace. Last I checked it was strictly a, no girls allowed policy,” Jimin said,

“Yoongi-hyungs not like that, we’ve seen him with other girls, I don’t think Lisa-ssi is—”

“Like any of those girls, yeah you're right”

I glared at Taehyung for interrupting me, can I at least finish a sentence before someone else decides to interrupt me. Taehyung smiled walking in and sitting down next to Namjoon.

“I think Jiminie is right. Yoongi-hyung really likes Lisa and I also think she really likes him too,” Taehyung said,

“Well if they—”

I stopped when I heard the front door open, I looked at Namjoon who was looking at Taehyung and Jimin, who were both looking at the door.

Suddenly we all sighed when we saw who it was, Jin and Jungkook came running in and looking exhausted, even though they just went out to take the rubbish, but they were both puffing like they were running for their lives,

“Quick pretend to sleep, he’s coming,” Jungkook said so quickly that I didn’t even catch on until everyone quickly threw themselves under my blanket. Pushing me, until I was squashed in between Namjoon and Jimin

What is happen—

“You’re still awake,”

I looked at the door to see Yoongi smiling, a smile so big it would put me to shame,

I didn’t even hear the front door open.

“Ahh, yeah,” I said laughing awkwardly, glancing at Namjoon whose eyes were tightly closed but his smile was giving him away.

“I can’t believe everyone is asleep, why is everyone on the floor and instead of on their beds,” Yoongi-hyung said pointing towards the bunks.

Now that I think about it, he’s right, why is everyone on the floor with me, everyone has perfectly good bunk beds.

“Everyone’s exhausted, you know…umm…we…umm…AHHHH!”

“What happened?” Yoongi asked,

I shook my head rubbing my leg that Nam-who-can’t-even-fake-sleeping-Joon pinched.

“Nothing, I think we might have ants,” I said so awkwardly, that I wouldn’t have believed myself. So, I was surprised when Yoongi nodded and started to take his jacket and hoodie off.

“Yeah…ants” I repeated, “Are you okay Hyung?” I asked, suddenly feeling concerned when Hyung was still smiling as he grabbed his notebook.

“Hobi, have you ever thought about the stars?”

I looked at him and everyone around me, “Umm, I—not really”

“It’s beautiful… it really—”

“You finally kissed her!”

Yoongi and I looked to see Taehyung, who sat up staring at Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded, which surprised not only me but by the look on Taehyungs face he was surprised as well, then Yoongi did something so unexpected, he fell on top of all us, his body lying across us all.

Everyone was now sitting up looking at Yoongi who was looking up at the ceiling. We all looked at each other, then we all looked at Yoongi.

“I think he might have hit his head,” Namjoon whispered next to me.

“Wouldn’t it be cool if we had stars on the ceiling, it won’t be like the real thing, but it would be beautiful to look at—”

“Or we could just get a photo of Lisa-ssi,” Jimin said.

“Can we?”

There are three things I’ve noticed so far since Yoongi has walked in. First, Yoongi is not himself. Second, Yoongi has not asked or questioned why everyone is suddenly awake and not pretending to be asleep, and third, are we really going to be sleeping on the floor, we haven’t done this since we were trainees… it’s nice.

“This kiss must’ve been really something for you to be…” Jin said smirking.

“Happy,” Yoongi finished “Maybe, I don’t know but I feel happy”

“She was on the swing, she was laughing, and we were under the stars, she was… this was our first kiss and—”

“I remember my first kiss,” Namjoon said, “I just remember it being awkward because she had braces… and glasses… and then she pulled away because she needed her inhaler.”

We all looked at Namjoon, then we all looked at each other before we all broke out laughing.

I smiled “I remember my first kiss, it was with a Sunbae of mine, she was the same age as me, but I really looked up to her and she was in our dancing crew, we were walking home, and she kissed me.”

“What happened after?” Jungkook asked

“The next day, she moved to Seoul and I never saw her again”

“Awe, hyung,” I shrugged my shoulders looking at Jimin.

“So, how was—”

I turned to look back at Yoongi only to see that he was fast asleep, with a big smile on his face.

“Look at Hyung and his big gummy smile, he looks so happy,” Jimin said,

“Namjoon-hyung, do we have any schedule tomorrow?” We all looked at Taehyung to see him smiling, a smile we were all so familiar with.

“Remember when we were in trainees… the first to sleep,” he said and suddenly he was holding a marker.

Where did that marker come from?

 

------------------------------

 

(Authors P.O.V.)

“So, with the marker in my hand, I thought, what way could I, make this day more memorable for him, a day he would never forget… by writing the date on his forehead—Ah! Here it comes,” Hoseok called out when one of the staff walked straight towards him holding a big parcel.

Hoseok stood to the front with a big smile on his face. Lisa was on the edge of her seat, while Yoongi was shaking his head, for some reason he felt as if he already knew what was in the parcel because it looked like a frame.

Hoseok thanked the staff and Hoseok held out the parcel that was so big that he had it standing up as he stood behind it, with the parcel covering his bottom half.

“I would personally like to take full credit for this gift, even though I had help from another party who refuses to be acknowledged. So, I’ll keep that between the two us,” Hoseok said.

Yoongi glanced at s, who all shook their heads in having any involvement in Hoseoks present.

“This will be the highlight of tonight, I think, I hope well this and seeing your face Hyung and as you can see it looks like a frame… and your right” Hoseok smiled,

Yoongi shook his head,

“Lisa, if you will,” Hoseok said calling Lisa up, who giggled standing up only to be held back by Yoongi.

“Please don’t,” Yoongi begged, hoping Lisa wouldn’t give Hoseok the satisfaction of—

Lisa laughed, as she leaned forward kissing Yoongi on his left cheek, “I have to because I love you,” she whispered against his ear before removing his hand, she smiled grabbing hold of her dress as she nearly ran towards the stage.

Hoseok laughed at Lisa, who came running over to him holding her dress up so she wouldn’t trip. He loved how excited she was and how depressed his Hyung was, he held his hand out to help Lisa up on to the stage as she giggled the whole time.

With the frame still leaning against him, he looked at Lisa, who couldn’t stop smiling,

“This is something I know you will love,” he smirked looking towards Yoongi who was not liking this, not one bit.

Lisa smiled and Hoseok couldn’t help but want to pinch her red cheeks.

“Open it,” Hoseok said bringing Lisa next to him so she could be the first to see it.

Lisa giggled as Hoseok held up the frame covering the two from everyone who was eager to see what Hoseok had prepared even s had no idea that he had planned this,

Hoseok smiled at Lisa who was scared to rip through the wrapping, “Just rip it” he urged, and she giggled and proceeded to do just that.

The moment she tore through it she froze, her fingers trembling as she touched the frame.

“Oppa,” Lisa whispered.

Everyone was expecting Lisa to be laughing or falling on to the ground from laughter, Yoongi was on the edge of his seat waiting to hear her laugh and was dreading everything about this, instead he head Lisa’s faint whisper.

“It’s perfect,”

Lisa looked at Hoseok who was smiling “You must be disappointed, were you expecting a photo of Yoongi, with drawings all over his face,”

Lisa nodded, “A little,” she joked, holding back her tears, “Until I saw this” she whispered, still amazed at what she was seeing.

“How?” she asked

“CAN WE SEE IT NOW!” Jungkook yelled.

Hoseok and Lisa laughed forgetting that they were standing on the stage in front of everyone.

Lisa ripped the rest of the wrapping off before Hoseok turned the frame around he looked directly at Yoongi and smiled.

A smile Yoongi knew all too well, a smile that made him relax because this was a smile that Yoongi would trust his life on.

Everyone gasped at the photo.

Hoseok smiled and glanced over at Mr. YG himself, who smiled at the picture before nodding towards Hoseok.

Hoseok still couldn’t believe how helpful YG was with him and the fact that YG even had these photos to begin with, well he had a whole folder on his computer, that was very well organized. Photos of Yoongi and Lisa on secret dates, on secret meetups, everything. Their whole love story from the very beginning.

Hoseok only had two days to do this, while Sejin-hyung covered for him.

This was going to be the perfect gift, and he was so set on doing a collage of all the photos until he saw this particular photo and the collage just went down the drain.

The photo was set at the playground that Yoongi often went too. Lisa sat on the swing, with Yoongi standing in front of her holding on to the swing as he leaned forward kissing Lisa, it was beautiful with the trees and streetlights as the backdrop. The photo looked like something out of a drama. Lisa dressed in white, Hyung dressed in black. It was beautiful, what made it more memorable was the date and time-stamped at the bottom right corner.

What he loved most about the photo was the clear smiles on their faces.

“I know everyone was expecting an embarrassing photo of Yoongi-hyung,” Hoseok said as everyone laughed,

Lisa still couldn’t believe that a photo like this existed, she was a trainee and Yoongi was slowly becoming famous, but everything about this photo was beautiful because that was the day, they had their first kiss.

Lisa looked over at Yoongi who was staring at her, as the two shared a moment.

“Thank you Hobi-oppa” Lisa whispered, Hoseok shook his head,

“Thank you, Lisa, for coming into our life.”

~~~~~~~

(YOONGI P.O.V.)

I smiled watching my parents go up on stage, I wanted to laugh at how awkward they looked standing behind the mic, it was a surreal moment.

“Annyeonghaseyo, uri Yoongi-ah, Omma, and Appa,” Omma said, “And now, Lisa’s Omma and Appa,”

I smiled down at Lisa who was hugging my arm, smiling up at my parents.

“I remember the first time Yoongi wanted to introduce you to us,” Omma said smiling at Lisa and I could feel her fingers digging into my arm. I smiled, reaching for her hand.

“I remember feeling scared, I remember thinking, does she know how to cook? How to clean? Will she know how to make my sons favourite dish? There were so many things, I wanted to know, but there’s one, that I’m…” Omma looked at Appa who stood next to her, squeezing her hand.

“I’m ashamed to have thought that, that I hoped that… the girl my son was going to introduce… to us was… Korean” she whispered, quickly covering before looking at Lisa, who was still smiling.

“Then Yoongi… he” Omma stopped, when her voice cracked, “He brought you home, and…” she smiled “And everything I had thought I had wanted for my son, none of that mattered”

Lisa nodded, squeezing my hand.

“I didn't care if you could cook if you could clean or that… you weren't Korean.”

“For the first time in such a long time, Lisa, you made our son smile. Yoongi-ah, whenever you came home. Your father and I could always feel as if you were forced to come home, but this time you were anxious, and we knew. She was special to you, important to you, we didn't know what to think. We thought our opinions didn't matter,”

I could feel my eyes start to sting, I didn't know my parents had thought this.

“Then Lisa came, and we saw the way you looked at her, the way you smiled whenever she talked, the way you listened to her” Omma looked at Appa and smiled.

“We both knew that Lisa was going to be a part of our family because our son being happy was the only thing, we knew we could give him. We weren't supportive of his dreams, we weren't supportive of his choices on life, but for once, if this was the only thing, we could give our son, to see him smile like this every day. Then we were going to give him that,” Omma said looking at Appa.

He smiled, “We weren't always there for you son and no matter how many times you forgive us, we can never forgive ourselves we had let you down when you needed us the most, but your Omma and I, will be here for you, for the both of you, Lisa, welcome to the family,” Appa smiled as he winked at Lisa who giggled,

“Remember you still owe me chocolate milk” Appa called out, laughing at Lisa who shook her head as she pointed back at him.

“You cheated, you know I wasn’t good at Alkkagi,” Lisa laughed, I stared at her, smiling at how comfortable she was with my parents, and to see them smiling back at Lisa, is a beautiful sight.

Suddenly I was being pulled up off my chair and being dragged towards my parents who were both shocked, before Lisa grabbed the two, forcing them into a hug. I stood to the side and laughed at their expressions, Lisa is the only one who could force my parents in a hug and not get growled at.

We're Mins we don't do hugs, only for Lisa.

Appa looked at me before reaching for my shoulder and pulling me into their group hug.

~~~~~~~

(Authors P.O.V.)

Lisa stood up, smiling at her parents, who finished making her cry, again, she stared at them before she moved to stand in front of them.

“Mummy, Daddy… I love you, but I never told you this, but I use to hate love,” Lisa said glancing at Yoongi, and she smiled,

“I hated what love did to people,” Lisa glanced back at her mother, “I hated what love did to you, I hated that love made you cry yourself to sleep, that you couldn’t rely on anyone, that you couldn’t rely on me, that you had to be strong in front of me.” Lisa cried, watching her mother cling to her fathers’ arm and wipe her tears.

“Then when I thought I could hate love, even more, you came along” Lisa glanced up at her father, biting her lips to stop it from quivering, “I watched as you came into our lives, with a big heart, a heart so big that you were willing to share it with us,” Lisa smiled,

“Not only did dad fix your heart mum, but he also fixed mine.”

“Slowly I started to believe, maybe love wasn’t so bad and each day it grew, it grew so big, that it was my turn to share that love, that dad shared with us.”

“And I did in more ways than one,” Lisa said staring out at everyone there before she finally looked at Yoongi, who was smiling at her.

“And now, I love, love.”

“I love you husband,”

~~~~~~~

(JUNGKOOK P.O.V.)

I glared at Bam, finally pulling the mic away from his grasp, and watching Jackson-hyung come on stage and drag him away. I could see Yugyeom at the back laughing out loud, before getting hit on the head by Jinyoung-hyung.

I shook my head and glanced over at Lisa, to see her still laughing at Bam, who was now cursing out Yoongi-hyung for stealing his sister from him.

So much for saying that his speech was going to be epic… an epic fail. No doubt he’s not going to hear the end of this at our next brunch.

I looked at Lisa and Hyung and I couldn’t help but feel envious… I want what they have.

“Yoongi-hyung, Lisa… can we all take a moment to appreciate that without me, this would not be happening… You’re welcome,” I said smiling when they both laughed,

“Hyung, you have taught me a lot over the years, but there is one thing that I have learned, and I will always treasure… be yourself. I mean, if being you, managed to grab the most beautiful girl in the world, then damn. What am I doing wrong,” I smirked, winking at Lisa who laughed,

“I’m happy for you, for both of you. I remember the first time I met my Kookielisa,” I laughed at Lisa who rolled her eyes, trying to hold her laugh in.

“When Bam introduced her to me, I thought Lisa was a boy, she talked, walked, even acted like one. I went a whole week thinking that she was a boy, I even thought that she, was a ladies man, the way she was so comfortable talking with girls and I couldn’t even approach them, without tripping on my own feet or saying something stupid and running away like my life depended on it.”

I laughed at the memory, a memory I still cherish.

“I even asked her, if she could give me any hints…”

 

------------------------------

 

“How do you do it?” I asked looking at Pranpriya, who was currently drinking his third chocolate milk, he should think about his health… banana milk is better.

“Do what?” he asked, staring at me as he tilted his head,

Holy , why does he look… cute.

I shook my head. No way, Pranpriya is not cute, he’s really manly, he always wears black, and he always wears a hoodie or a bucket hat, he talks like a guy, there is no way that he’s cute. Snap out of it!

“Umm… I… what I mean… how… how are you so comfortable, talking with girls”

He stared at me for a while before he threw his head back, laughing. Why is he laughing? How is this funny?

“Yah! I’m being serious” I snapped when he stopped laughing and turned to look at me.

“You're kidding right?” he said,

“No, I’m being serious, how do you do it, and the girls, they always talk to you like they feel safe around you,”

He stared at me for a while before he moved closer, sitting right next to me, as he faced me.

“Kook, look at me. Like, really look at me.”

“What does—”

“Just look at me”

“Okay,” I laughed, staring at Pranpriya, it was a little awkward, I don’t even do this with my Hyungs.

I don’t even know what I’m supposed to be looking at, all I could see is that Pranpriya has a really small face, how did I not notice this before and he has really big eyes, now that I think about it, his skin is always looks soft, and his lips are… wait… his face almost looks… feminine… wait…

I never scooted back so fast in my life, while Pranpriya just sat there laughing. I can’t believe that Bam and Yugyeom, holy shi—

“I can’t believe you didn’t notice; did you honestly think I was a guy. This is priceless, I can’t wait to tell Bam and Yugyeom,”

He… I mean, she just sat there, laughing, then she pulled her hoodie back and… !

“Kook, I feel safe talking with you, and I think any other girl would feel the same… if you didn’t think they were a guy the first time you meet them, or maybe you should,” she said still laughing.

All I could do was just stare, I don’t—

“Stop staring at me like a creep, I’m still the same Pranpri— maybe that’s why you got confused, you know what, call me Lalisa, it’s my other name,” she said smiling before she went back to drinking her chocolate milk.

I could feel my heart racing, my hands started to sweat, I can’t even find words to speak… where the hell is Bam?

“You want to know something funny?” she asked staring right at me.

I nodded since I couldn’t really find my voice.

“When Bam told me, he was friends with you, I nearly had a heart attack,” she laughed “To think a BTS member, Jeon Jungkook, was friends with that loser, it was a miracle. Then when I met you, I couldn’t believe it, you were actually talking to me, using words… It was a moment I’ve always dreamed of, to think that being a fan actually pays off, and you were nice and you spoke to me like we have been friends for years… you made me feel comfortable and I think that’s a good thing,” She smiled, and I nodded, I knew he… I mean she was a fan, I just don’t—

“Oh, Bam’s here, let’s go, I still demand that rematch,” she said jumping up quickly,

I stood up, following behind her and I smiled, maybe this isn’t so bad,

“Hey… Lalisa, right?”

She turned around and faced me and she nodded,

“Just because you’re a girl, doesn’t mean I’ll go easy on you,” I said,

“Good, because you’re still going down,” she said, tilting her head.

Cute.

 

------------------------------

 

“From that moment on, she became the greatest friend a guy could ask for, who still can’t beat me at bowling—”

“Whatever, you still at Speed Driver!” Lisa yelled.

“Rematch!” I yelled back,

She smiled “Just because I’m married, doesn’t mean I’ll go easy on you”

I laughed, “Good, because you're still going down,” I said as we stared at each other, waiting for the other to move.

Then she tilted her head and we both started laughing.

I glanced over at Hyung who was smiling,

“Hyung, I love you, and I’ll be there for you… always, and Lisa, if you ever hurt my Hyung, I’ll come after you,” I said trying to be as intimidating as I can be. It didn’t help that Lisa only smiled and tilted her head.

Damn her and her cuteness… !

~~~~~~~

(Authors P.O.V.)

Chaeyoung stood up finally finding the courage in herself to speak, once she got over how emotional some of the speeches were, especially their managers who also did a performance.

It was what Chaeyoung needed to hype herself up. She smiled standing in front of everyone.

“Lalisa Manoban, my ride or die, friend, loyal to the end,” Chaeyoung said staring at Lisa, who leaned against Yoongi, hugging his side.

“I want to tell you about the story of how I knew my best friend found love. If you know Lisa as I know her, you would’ve known that Lisa, was a very private girl,”

“She always kept to herself, she preferred to listen than to talk, and she never asked for help… and I hated her for that, but what I hated the most, was that Lisa never liked to talk about her feelings. Until one day, I was alone in my room, minding my own business. When I heard a knock, don’t get me wrong, it’s good to knock, but this was Lisa… when has she ever knocked…”

 

------------------------------

 

(CHAEYOUNG P.O.V.)

‘Knock, Knock’

“Chaeng…”

I looked up from my phone to stare at my closed door.

“Lisa?” I said out loud, wondering if I was actually hearing this or maybe even seeing this.

“Can I ask you something?”

Okay, I’m officially stunned.

Lisa never knocked on my door, like ever, we’ve known each other long enough to know that no door can stand between us, I mean her.

So, this was a first. Lisa has a thing about barging into my room and only my room just to annoy me, like asking random questions or just to lie on my bed. So, for her to knock on my door, was out of character, especially for Lalisa Manoban.

“Yes,” I said watching my bedroom door slowly open. Lisa stepped in, closing the door behind her.

She stared at me and I nodded, waiting for her to continue but she didn't, she just stood there playing with her fingers.

“Yah! Lisa, if you have—”

“Chaeyoung-ah,” she whispered, walking further in and sitting at the end of my bed facing the wall.

“Yeah?”

“Chaeyoung-ah”

“Yah!”

She giggled “Chaeng,”

I frowned, “Lisa if you don't say—”

“I do,” she whispered,

I stared at her and her whole demeanour seemed odd, she was hiding something, something big.

“What happened?” I asked, not liking the silence she was giving, and I was automatically thinking the worst,

“Lisa did Yoongi-oppa do some—”

Lisa laughed, “No,” she said shaking her head,

I sighed in relief, “Then what's wrong?” I asked.

“I'm happy,” she said almost as if she didn’t know what to say but to say the first thing that came to mind.

I nodded, “Okay, is that a bad thing,” I said, “Where are you actually going with this?”

Lisa smiled, “I'm happy Chae, happier than I thought I could be. Chae, he makes me feel happy,” Lisa said looking at her fingers, I couldn’t help but stare at her smile, it was beautiful.

I've seen all the smiles that Lisa can offer, but this, this smile was different it was new, it was…

Oh! My! God!

I smiled, “You love him,” I said laughing as she quickly shook her head.

“What! No! That's not… No way! It’s way too early… No!” Lisa stuttered,

I squealed “You love him,” I said jumping off my bed and walking in front of Lisa who was shaking her head.

“No. I just… I don't know,” she whispered looking down at her fingers once again.

I smiled “Lisa”

I bent down in front of her touching her fingers, she stared at me with those big eyes.

I smiled “Thank you,”

Thank you, for letting me in.

She stared at me before breaking off into a laugh and flinging herself on me with her arms going around my neck.

“Yah!” I laughed,

 

------------------------------

 

(Authors P.O.V.)

“After that day, she wouldn't shut up. It was always, Yoongi this and Yoongi that, nobody could shut her up… I almost miss the time she didn’t tell me anything” Chaeyoung laughed,

Chaeyoung smiled at Lisa, who smiled back.

“Yoongi-oppa, please take care of her. I know you already do but…” Chaeyoung stopped when she suddenly felt her tears welling up in her eyes.

“Lisa she's… she's one of a kind… and… I don't know what I'll do without her… but I do know, that you’ll love her and you’ll cherish her, may your love for each other grow stronger with every day and may your love triumph over hate.”

Chaeyoung finished as she walked towards the couple and stood in front of the two, “I know you said no gifts,” she said looking at Lisa, who nodded as she looked at Yoongi, who smiled at her.

“But Hobi-oppa broke that deal first, so…” she said looking at Hoseok who shrugged his shoulders.

“Me and…” Chaeyoung glanced at Jimin, who was holding a black envelope in his hand.

Jimin smiled “We couldn’t resist,” he said walking over to stand beside Chaeyoung who held on to his arm,

“Hyung, you have been my voice of reason since I’ve met you, you have stood by me through everything no matter what it was, and I always found myself relying on you and I’ve always looked up to you,” Jimin said passing the envelope to Yoongi.

“Open it,” Jimin said Yoongi stared at the two confused but slowly he started to open it as Lisa leaned over him to see, she shrieked once Yoongi opened it. Lisa looked at Chaeyoung and Jimin.

Lisa felt her lips quivering as fresh tears welled up in her eyes. Yoongi couldn’t believe what he was holding in his hand, he looked at Jimin who was smiling.

“We had a little, Actually a lot of help, from everyone. Chaeyoung and I know, how difficult it was to get a free schedule for your honeymoon. So, we asked, we begged, and we negotiated, and we managed to get a whole month off for the both of you and for your first stop on your honeymoon. Is one week relaxing in a cabin in Switzerland,” Jimin said,

Jimin smiled, then he glanced over at Jennie,

Lisa and Yoongi were now confused, when Jennie and Jisoo stood up, holding a pink envelope.

“Your second week will be spent sunbathing by the beaches in Fiji,” Jisoo said,

Jennie smirked, “Let’s face it Min, you need the tan,” Jennie said causing everyone to laugh.

Yoongi frowned, so we’re back to Min.

“Your third week is spent shopping in Paris”

Everyone turned to see all the YG boys standing up with Bobby holding a yellow envelope,

“What?” Lisa laughed, shaking her head in disbelief, she couldn’t believe it,

Mino nodded, smiling towards Lisa, “We all chipped in for this shopping spree, because our girl Lali can spend, and honestly you know we would buy you the world if you asked,” Mino said.

Then Namjoon and Jin stood up followed by Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook who was holding a purple envelope, “Your fourth week, will be spent hiding away from everyone in a quiet town in New Zealand” Namjoon spoke,

“We all know how much you two love sleeping and not being disturbed,” Jungkook winked before Jin slapped him on the head. Jin smiled nodding his head towards Lisa and Yoongi’s parents. Everyone laughed at Jin and Jungkook’s antics as they fought back and forth.

Then everyone went quiet when Yang Hyun Suk and Bang Si Hyuk stood up with Bang holding a white envelope. He smiled at the two, “The last stop… will be spent in the YG dungeon—”

“YAH!” Yang Hyun yelled Bang laughed along with everyone else.

“Actually, your last stop will be here in Seoul in your very new and hopefully furnished by the time you get back, apartment,” Bang said

Lisa and Yoongi stared at the two in shocked, Yang Hyun nodded,

“We know that as much as you both like resting, you also like to keep busy, and get back into work,” Yang Hyun said

Yoongi nodded at how true his words were.

Lisa suddenly stood up, Yoongi stared at her to see with fresh tears in her eyes,

“Thank you, thank you, everyone, for this very thoughtful and amazing gift and I know Yoongi and I will…” Lisa said wiping her tears for the hundredth time that night.

Yoongi stood up and held Lisa’s hand “Thank you, no words can express how happy we are, to be given such a gift like this,” he said as everyone there clapped and cheered,

“Speech!” Jackson yelled,

If looks could kill. Yoongi shook his head glaring at Jackson who was laughing along with Bam, who couldn’t stop smiling.

“I think we've had enough speeches for…” Yoongi looked at Namjoon hoping if he was getting the message so they can move on to the next—

“SPEECH!” Bambam yelled, almost jumping over Jackson,

“YAH! Isn’t thank you enough” Lisa yelled back, glaring at the two who both shook their heads.

“Actually” Namjoon announced, before Lisa and Bam decide to have a fight in the middle of the dance floor, he wouldn’t be surprised If they did.

“We would like to move on to the next event,” Namjoon said glancing at Taehyung, who quickly nodded before he rushed towards the stage,

“Right, onto the next, and final schedule for tonight,” Taehyung announced, then he glanced over at Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled, looking over at Lisa. I hope you like it…