CHAPTER TWELVE – SHE WILL WAIT FOR HIM

Simple Things

 

“You will come back to me right”

Lisa whispered, her head resting against my shoulder, with her arms wrapped around my waist, as she held on to the back of my jacket, refusing to let go, or was I the one who was refusing to pull away, since we both have been standing here for nearly ten minutes, or more, I wasn't really counting.

I smiled “I will always come back to you,” I said, kissing her forehead.

She looked up at me and frowned, reaching up to touch the top of my head, her fingers grazing my newly shaved head.

“It will grow back, right?”

I laughed “Why, I think I like it like this,” I said, rubbing the top of my head.

She pouted “Of course you do,”

I smiled, grabbing her hand and moved it closer to my lips, kissing the back of her hand as we stared at each other.

, she's beautiful.

“Uhhmmm… You do know we're here right”

I turned away from Lisa, to see my members standing off on the side, all staring at Lisa and me.

I nodded, “I know, I just don't care,” I said looking back at Lisa who giggled and was now openly staring at my lips.

She smirked, “Neither do I,” she whispered, and her lips were against mine.

I smiled against her lips, while gently cupping her cheeks, to deepen our kiss.

I’m going to miss those lips.

“Okay. I'm officially grossed out,” I heard Namjoon say.

I pulled back only to smile at Lisa who still had her eyes closed, so I leaned closer to her face, kissing every inch of it, she giggled as she tried to push my face away.

I smiled, kissing the tip of her nose, “Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are” I whispered, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

She nodded, “Every day,” she said, leaning into my palm.

Beautiful.

“Gross… I think, I vomited in my mouth,” Jungkook said, and I could hear Jimin and Taehyung snicker,

“It’s a shame, that you didn't choke on it,” Lisa said, her hands gently tracing the side of my face.

I smiled down at her and looked over at my members who were all laughing at a shocked Jungkook.

“Savage,” Hoseok laughed as he slung his arm over Jungkook, “I think you lost that one,” he added. Jungkook stood there before he nodded in defeat.

I taught my girl well.

“I wish you'd come with us,” I said, almost begging.

She smiled, “No, you'll be a crying mess, and then I'll be a crying mess…”

“We can be a crying mess together” I added.

She shook her head, “I don't think I have the strength to watch you go,”

Neither do I.

“You ready,” Sejin Hyung said, who stood at the doorway peeking his head into the room.

Lisa surprised me when she quickly pulled me into a tight hug. I smiled hugging her close, burying my head in her shoulder.

! I'm going to miss this.

“Are you sure you don't want one of us to stay with you, Lisa?” Jimin asked

I pulled back looking over at Jimin who looked concerned, knowing that Lisa would be here by herself. The girls were still promoting their new songs and couldn't be here to say goodbye since they had to cover for Lisa, saying that she was sick. Even her mangers were okay with it since YG had the final word.

Lisa shook her head “No, I’ll be fine, besides, I’m a er for bromance” she said smiling at Jimin with her hands clasped together. Jimin tilted his head along with everyone else.

I really don't understand her sometimes.

She smiled, “I want you guys to all to be together, it’s nice to be together, even if Jin-oppa is not here, you guys were all there for him and I don't want to ruin the tradition,” She said,

This is not a tradition, but it’s also one of the many reasons why I love her.

I laughed stumbling back, when she pushed me away, “Okay, get out of here,” she laughed but I could see that she was trying hard to hold back her tears.

Before I could even grab her and pull her back into my arms, Namjoon stepped in front of me, pulling Lisa into a tight hug. Jimin followed after hugging the two. Then I watched as everyone joined in and all I could hear was crying as they all stood there hugging each other in one big group hug.

What is with them and group hugs and last I checked I'm the one who's leaving… and Namjoon.

“Okay, that's enough” I growled, when no one was planning on moving, but slowly, to slow for my liking, they all pulled away, wiping their tears.

 

------------------------------

 

We all stood around Jin, not one of us knew what to do or say. We were happy for Hyung, we all knew how much he has been waiting for this day. He always uses to talk about how his brother did his services. How he made long-lasting brothers, how he grew up, how he learned to take care of others, how he came back a real man.

Well, Jin Hyung didn’t need to do his service if that is what he was expecting to gain from it.

He has brothers, long-lasting brothers that would jump in front of a bullet for him. He was the first to grow up, because he had to take care of us and he became a man, by being him.

He’s a real man and no one can tell us otherwise.

“Where’s Jisoo-noona,” Jungkook asked, he was the only one who hasn’t cried yet, I’ve cried already, once is enough. Now the Maknae needs to cry.

“She’s on her way, this will be our first official outing since we came out,” Jin smiled, and I smiled for him, he seems genuinely happy and I’m happy for him.

“You mean since you announced it on V-Live by yourself without the approval of both companies,” Namjoon said, who was still holding a grudge against Hyung, since Namjoon had to try and explain everything to everyone, then growl Jin. It was honestly the funniest thing we have ever seen.

Namjoon trying to growl Jin Hyung while also trying to be respectful at the same time. Then have Jisoo yell at Jin Hyung in front of us all.

 

‘This is so selfish of you, while you get to hide away from the public eye and the onslaught of abuses. I have to face the hate, look after my group members and… deal with trying not to miss my boyfriend.’

Jisoo yelled, Jin Hyung cried, Namjoon cried, and I laughed… just not in front of them.

“Well that’s the past, and ARMY love me more because they have been rooting for us since day one.”

“Yeah because the two of you looked like siblings”

“YAH!” Jin Hyung yelled glaring at Taehyung who only smiled, while Jimin and Jungkook both snickered.

I stared at them, as they all started to Jin Hyung, I guess none of us are ready to let him go.

Hell, I’m not…

~~~~~~~

“Honestly Jisoo-noona is the best,” Jungkook boasted, I stared at him still eating his Pizza.

Jimin nodded, looking at Jin,

“Don’t do anything stupid, don’t say anything stupid, don’t be yourself, and I’ll miss you,”

Jimin repeated word for word what Jisoo said to Jin Hyung, before she left, leaving boxes of food for us, not Jin.

Hoseok and Taehyung haven’t stopped laughing since she left, for a day that was supposed to be emotional, turned out to be entertaining.

Jin Hyung shrugged his shoulders, “That’s her way of showing love,” he said smiling at all of us,

“I’m gonna miss this, I’m going to miss you guys,” Jin Hyung suddenly said,

Maybe it’s going to be emotional…

“I’m going to miss you too Hyung,” I said, feeling my eyes sting,

“Me too,” Taehyung said, holding on to Jimin’s shoulder, who nodded.

 “We should go,” Manager Hobeom said,

We all stood there looking at each other—

“NOOO!” Jungkook yelled as he jumped up running to Jin and jumping into his arms, Jin laughed patting his back, then Taehyung and Jimin both stared crying, Hoseok stood to the side holding back his tears and Namjoon was already wiping at his tears.

 

“It’s a bittersweet moment”

“What is?”

“When you have to cry over something happy,”

 

Is this what you meant… I miss you.

 

------------------------------

 

Lisa still held on to Namjoon, who hugged her closer to him.

“I’m going to miss you, baby doll,” Namjoon said, before pulling away and ruffling her hair, as she smiled, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Namjoon looked over at me and smiled, “Will wait for you downstairs, give you two proper alone time,” he said before walking towards Sejin Hyung. Everyone followed after Namjoon, before waving goodbye to Lisa. Finally.

I smiled stepping towards Lisa, only to stop when she took a step back, shaking her head and forcing herself not to cry. Which was a waste of time because she was already crying.

I smiled and opened my arms out, I wanted to laugh because she was hesitant at first but suddenly, she was already running into my arms.

I smiled hugging her close again, “I'll miss you” she cried,

“I'll miss you too,” I said, kissing the top of her head.

“Make sure you eat a lot and you can't be sleeping all day okay,”

I laughed nodding at her words.

I pulled back only to have her pull me down by my jacket as she slipped something around my neck, I moved back looking down at a silver chain that hung around my neck, with a black ring at the end.

“It's titanium,” she softly spoke.

I nodded admiring the ring, “I like it,” I said tracing the ring that had patterns carved into it.

She smiled “I knew you would, it screams you,” she laughed, then she started to push me towards the front door.

“Yah!”

She laughed, “Go before they get moody and send a search party,”

I laughed “Okay, okay, I'm going”

We both stopped once we reached the door, as we stood there staring at each other. I stood outside in the hallway as she stood there holding onto the door.

The image of her standing there wearing my grey sweats and a white t-shirt with her hair in a high ponytail with barely any makeup and she can still manage to take my breath away.

“Be safe and come back to me,” she said, tears falling from her eyes

I nodded “Always,” I stepped forward.

She shook her head before the door suddenly slammed into my face.

What. The.

“I LOVE YOU!” she yelled,

I stood there, thinking that my nose was nearly an inch from danger. I laughed, leaning against the door and I closed my eyes.

“I love you more” I whispered, knowing she could hear me because I can hear her sobs.

.

With my eyes still closed I turned towards the elevator and when I opened them, I regretted everything.

There my members and managers stood in the middle of the hallway, standing there and smiling like crazy lunatics.

I love you more” they all teased.

“Go yourselves” I growled, and they all laughed even louder. I ignored them and walked past them and straight into the elevator pressing the ground floor not caring if they were coming or not. Unfortunately, they all made it in.

I looked down at the ring and smiled, it really does scream me. I carefully tucked it inside my shirt, feeling the cold surface against my skin.

“Hey Hyung, you know when you and Lisa get married, what song are you dancing too? I mean, what's your song?” Jungkook asked

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and stared at my new lock screen.

It was of Lisa and she sat in front of the window, her knees pulled up to her chest. She wore my white shirt that barely reached her thigh. She was sipping on her tea and her hair was perfectly ruffled and parted to the left side of her face, she was glowing in the morning light as she stared at the ring on her left finger looking happy and content.

It was a beautiful sight to wake up to.

She’s beautiful.

I looked back at Jungkook and I could feel everyone’s eyes on me, and I smiled.

“Our song,” I whispered

 

------------------------------

 

“How long have we been together?” Lisa asked.

I looked up from the piano and spun around to look at her, she was lying in the middle of the dance floor. Sweating, her hair pressed against her forehead, her chest rising and falling.

! she looks hot.

“Ten months, I guess,” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“Why?” I asked, she sat up folding her legs as she smiled at me.

We were in Bighit dance studio, I was working on some new tunes and she wanted to tag along and do some last-minute dance practice, at the time I didn't think much of it, but now I realized it was a huge mistake.

She was a distraction, I kept replaying the same tune over and over again.

You can't blame me; my girlfriend is hot.

“Do we have a song?” she asked

I stared at her, what kind of question is this, “Do you… Do you want me to write a song for us?” I asked, I really don’t know what’s going on. She laughed shaking her head.

“No, not like that, I meant like a song on the radio. Our song… that song, that when we hear will say, Hey, that's our song” she smiled, I shook my head laughing at her.

There is never a dull moment with Lalisa Manoban.

I finally stopped laughing when she glared at me, “Why do you want us to have a song?” I asked.

She pouted “I just do okay.”

She stood up, and I sat there admiring her body, she wore a black sports bra showing off her very toned stomach and cut up denim shorts showing off her very long and toned legs, paired with her black Chucks, and her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail.

Did I mention how hot she looked?

She walked towards my bag, where she pulled out my laptop, then she walked straight to the speakers, I watched as she stood there for a while before glancing back at me.

I laughed as I stood up, walking over to her.

She smiled handing over my laptop, once I hooked my laptop to the speakers, I placed my laptop on the floor and sat down in front of it while Lisa sat down next to me.

“So, what do you want,” I asked, glancing over at her.

“I want you to choose your top ten songs, and put it in a playlist and I will do the same, putting it into that playlist and, will call it…”

She smiled leaning over me and she started to create a new playlist, on my very organized, and categorized laptop.

“My star,” she smiled, satisfied with the naming of a new playlist, on my laptop. The only playlist that didn't even coincide with my current playlists and made no sense as to why it should be there, I shook my head. The things I’ll do for this girl.

“My star,” I repeated, and she nodded clapping her hands together.

I smiled at how excited she looked.

“Now we choose our songs, you first,” she said, her hands clasped together.

I started wondering if she should look at what song I would choose or should I…

“Turn away,” I said

She stared at me “Why?”

“I don't want you to see what songs I pick,” I said, laughing when she pouted, but I’m not backing down.

“Fine,” she said, before she stood up and walked towards the mirror, I smiled making sure that she wasn’t going to peak.

I didn't think picking ten songs could be this hard, but I finally did. It took a while but I figured it must be important to her or else I wouldn’t be doing this, and it was a good distraction. I smiled picking songs that… made me happy, songs that made me think of Lisa.

“Okay, done,” I called out.

“Finally!” she yelled, and before I could even stand up or move away, she sat in between my legs.

“Yah!” I laughed, she only giggled making herself comfortable.

“Just sit there and close your eyes,” she giggled, moving the laptop closer to her.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around her, hugging her from behind, I moved her hair aside, kissing her shoulder, I closed my eyes with my forehead resting against her back.

hmmmm hmmm hmm hmmmm hmmm hmm baa baaa baaaababa baaaa…

“Okay, I'm done,” she said,

I looked over her shoulder wanting to see but she stood up too quickly, taking the heat with her.

I frowned leaning back on my arms “Now what,” I asked, watching her set my laptop on the bench.

“Now, we let fate decide our song,” she said, turning to face me.

“Our song,” I repeated,

She nodded “Yes, our song, now I'm going to put it on shuffle and… play”

I laughed when I heard the intro, and she immediately shook her head.

“Nope,” she frowned

“Oh, come on, this is one of my top ten, this is my song,” I said standing up as I sang along, laughing at her expression.

 

“Been a bad girl I know I am and I'm so hot…”

 

I could tell she wanted to laugh, but her arms were folded, and she was looking unimpressed as I walked towards her waving my hands around and rapping to her line.

 

“I don't need a boy I need a man…” I finished, standing in front of her waiting for her reaction.

 

I smiled when she finally cracked, she laughed shaking her head, I moved my hands towards her waist. I smirked when I felt her shiver because my hands were cold, and her skin was still hot.

“It’s still a no,” she said,

I laughed “Fine,” I reached behind her to stop the song.

“This will decide our next song, and this is the final decision, whatever plays that's it,” I said,

“What if it’s—”

I leaned forward kissing her lips.

“The best song,” I whispered against her lips.

Her eyes were still closed, and I was tempted to kiss her again when the next song started.

I smiled this is my pick. This is definitely—

“My song!”

“My song!”

We both stared at each other, and I was surprised that she chose this song and with the look on her face, I knew. This was it.

“The Remix,”

“Original,” she said.

I like the remix because it adds more flavour into the song, but I also love the fact that she can appreciate the original.

I think I might be falling for her… more than I already am…

I stared at her and she was smiling when she suddenly pulled me to the middle of the room.

“Dance with me,” she said, I groaned and before I could protest, she was already seducing me with her hips, swaying them to the music.

Damn her and her amazing body.

She laughed, her arms going around my neck, I could feel her fingers playing with the ends of my hair,

I smiled, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her close, as we swayed to the sound of the music.

I kissed the side of her head, holding her close.

“This is our song” I whispered into her shoulder.

“I love our song” she whispered.

So, do I.

 

------------------------------

 

“Hyung!”

Jungkook called out, I shook my head, staring at him and I glanced at everyone in the elevator who are all still staring at me.

I grinned “I think… you all have to wait until my wedding day,” I said, laughing at Taehyung and Jungkooks face.

“It must be some sappy romantic song” Namjoon joked,

“Maybe,”

“Nah, It’s probably some hardcore hip hop song,” Hoseok said,

I laughed, shrugging my shoulders “Something like that,” I said, putting my phone back into my pocket.

“Hyung!” Jungkook whined, “What is it, is it Korean, English or…”

“It's English, and that is all your getting out of me,” I said, once the elevator door opened, I walked out smiling to myself at the memory.

Our song. I love our song.

 

*****SPECIAL CHAPTER*****

 

(LISA P.O.V.)

“That silver ring was so boring, you really have no taste… well, actually you both don’t” Bambam said, glaring at Chae and me.

I looked at him, then looked at Chae who was glaring back at Bambam.

“This is why I said, we shouldn’t have asked him to tag along,” Chae said, I wanted to laugh when Bambam rolled his eyes at Chae, but I know if I were to laugh, Chae would definitely have my head.

“Be grateful I’m here”

“Why should we be grateful, all you have done is complain—”

“Says the girl who has been complaining since this morn—”

“I have not been complaining”

I watched the two go at it like a tennis match and I know why they are both like this.

Chaeyoung is still angry at Jimin and it’s been nearly three weeks since they haven’t talked to each other. They can be civilized in front of people but lately, they both have been going at each other’s throat because Jimin had ed up.

He accused Chae of cheating because she was with Chanyeol Oppa who had asked Chae if she could feature in his upcoming album.

Jimin didn’t like it. Yoongi told me later that Jimin didn’t like it because Chae and Chanyeol Oppa were in a relationship before, and that Chaes parents really liked Chanyeol Oppa.

Jimin didn’t make a good first impression with Chaes parents.

If only Jimin knew, that Chae wouldn’t stop talking about that night, how cute and shy, Jimin was… how he kept stumbling on his words, how he said something inappropriate to her dad and how she couldn’t stop laughing.

Chaeyoung remembers more about that night than her, ever meeting Chanyeol Oppa.

That’s why Chae and Chanyeol Oppa are just friends… No feelings involved.

Then Jimin found out that Junhoe and Chae use to date, (How he didn’t know this earlier, is a mystery) Jimin really ed up, he said some really mean and hurtful words to Chae, she got pissed, and she really went off at Jimin…

The two argue more than anyone I have ever met, wait, no, actually I take that back.

They can’t beat Jungkook and Bambam… plus me, but I’m rarely there… fine, I’m always there.

Both of them just piss me off… it’s their face.

So, while my precious Rosie is angry at Jimin.

Bambam is angry because of his new girlfriend.

Who he refuses to tell me who she is, yet somehow always talks to me about their problems. Like how she’s currently avoiding all his calls for reasons he won’t say because if he did, I would automatically know who she is, I also had to remind him that he was talking to me and the likely hood of me figuring out who his girlfriend is. was 28 percent.

I was being kind to myself.

So, Bambam and Chae both have similar problems. They are both stubborn. So, I bought the two because maybe they need to see this from another point of view… only it turned into something else.

I sighed; I really didn’t think this through.

Well, not in the way I wanted it to go.

“Can you two just stop,” I growled, so thankful that our mask was concealing our faces because people were walking past staring at us and not because they could recognize us, no, it’s because we are the only ones loud in this mall.

“I bought you two because honestly, your mopping around is bringing a downer on the fact that I am engaged to the love of my life and instead of being happy, I’m babysitting my two best friends,” I said, glaring at the two.

“Chaeng, Jimin has apologized so many times, he even apologized to Chanyeol-oppa and June. Jimin loves you, he said some really mean things and you can either, forgive him for it or not but decide now because you’re not the only one whose hurting from this.” I said,

Then I looked at Bambam.

“And you!” I said pointing my finger at him,

“Why do you think she’s avoiding your calls?”

Bambam looked away, before looking down at his fingers, “I called her, my friend in front of my family and… I was supposed to introduce her as my girlfriend.”

I shook my head, “Bam, do you like her?”

He nodded.

“Do you want it to be more than love?”

He looked at me and smiled before he nodded.

“Then why did you not introduce her? You know aunty would have welcomed her with open arms.”

He sighed, “I was scared that; I didn’t want my heart to break. I was there when your heart broke Li, I saw how much you tried to cover your pain, I’m not like you, I can’t hide my feelings. I’m an open book and if she were to leave me. It will hurt me in ways I don’t think I could handle.”

I smiled, my Bammie is growing up, “Then how are you feeling now?” I asked,

“Like .”

I sighed, “Yes, my heart was broken, I was hurt, but I would put myself through that pain all over again because, with that pain, there was a love so strong that it made me who I am because I held on to that love. Yes, it hurts… It hurts like a . Falling in love, being in love… but that’s love, and I love, love”

“So, apologize, grovel but don’t let go of love…” I said, smiling at the two,

I didn’t realize I was crying till I felt a tear leak from my eyes, I laughed… I’m truly a wreck.

“I knew I should’ve asked Kook, but that little , ditched me to hang with Jimin and Tae like he doesn’t spend enough time with them,” I said, wiping at my tears.

“I should call her,” Bam said, grabbing his phone and walking off.

Chae nodded, wiping at her tears, “I’m going to call Jimin”

I laughed at the two who both took off to make their calls. Leaving me here, alone. I hate you two.

“Huh, it turned out better than I thought,” I said, walking towards the next jewellery shop, only to stop when I saw it. That screams Yoongi.

I smiled “I love, love”