CHAPTER SIXTEEN – SHE WILL PROTECT HIM

Simple Things

 

I leaned against the door frame to the practice room, watching Lisa dance, watching her enjoy doing what she loves.

Now that everyone knew about us, it made it easier for me to come into the YG building, whenever I wanted to, not caring about the fans that waited outside.

I nodded at one of her dancers who noticed me, and she signalled to the others without making it obvious to Lisa who was dancing away in her own world. A world that only involved her and dancing.

I smiled when one of the dancers called for a quick break, Lisa nodded as she carried on dancing in front of the mirror. I stood to the side as the dancers all walked past me.

I watched her dance, her eyes closed, no music was playing but the way she moved, you would think there was. It was mesmerizing and she looked hot doing it.

She leaned back against the mirror; her eyes still closed as she tried to control her breathing before sliding down to sit on the floor.

I walked towards her, my steps loud enough to echo in the room. Her arms rested on top of her knees and she didn’t move, so I could only assume that she thought that I was one of the dancers and then she spoke, and my assumptions were right.

“Break finished already?” she laughed with her head bent forward,

I smiled “Not while I'm here”

I laughed when her head shot up “Yoongi,” I watched as she was about to stand up, but I held my hand up for her stay seated.

I sat down moving in between her legs, she giggled when I leaned back against her with her arms wrapping over my shoulders pulling me close, hugging me from behind.

She laughed “I'm all sweaty”

“Just how I like you,” I said, smirking when she slapped my shoulder, her head resting in between my neck.

“I thought you were going to visit Hobi oppa?” she whispered.

I smiled “I did, now I'm here,” I said my arms resting on her knees.

“How is he?”

“He's Hoseok, the military love him,” I said drawing patterns on her knee, I smiled feeling her lips against my neck.

Then I felt her hand move up towards the top of my head and I could already tell she was frowning. She misses combing her fingers through my hair.

“You should really eat the gummy bears–”

“Lisa,” I warned, cutting her off. For weeks she has been trying to get me to eat these gummy bears that suddenly make your hair grow faster or some like that.

“I really want you to have hair on our wedding day” she whispered, hugging me close to her.

I laughed “What happened to you loving me unconditionally?” I asked feeling her smile at the back of my neck.

“I still do, I just didn't know that your hair would play a huge factor for me in falling in love with you”

I laughed, grabbing her hands and moving them towards my lips.

“Well,” I said kissing her hand “For me, it was your hands,” I said, feeling her giggle against my neck.

“And… it was your lips, your eyes, your legs… these thighs,” I said, running my fingers up against her thighs, her soft, and long thighs, that look best when wrapped around—

I smirked “Everything,” I said, “Everything about you, is what made me fall for you,”

“,” she whispered,

I smirked, “I know I do have an amazing , who wouldn't fall for it”

I smiled when I felt her laugh as she kissed my neck.

“Not, what I meant, but I can agree to that,” she said

I can't with this girl sometimes.

She laughed “I meant you're an , for making me seem like an inconsiderate fiancé” she whispered

I laughed even more, then she pulled her hands away from mine only to wrap them around my neck, and then she kissed the side of my jaw,

“Let's dance,” she whispered,

I shook my head, “Hell no, I'm perfectly fine here” I said, trying to relax further into her arms, closing my eyes. Not for long, when I was suddenly pushed forward.

Great.

She got up from behind me and walked in front of me, grabbing both my hands as she pulled me up.

How is she so strong?

I stood in front of her and she laughed, her arms spread out, was she expecting a hug? I laughed when she closed her eyes, I stepped forward only to flick her forehead.

I smiled when she groaned and started, rubbing her forehead, then she glared at me,

I looked down at her attire, she wore a white crop hoodie that was showing off her toned stomach and black cut up denim shorts that sat just under her waist, her black hair was up in a high ponytail.

“ you look hot,” I smirked reaching out for her tiny waist.

She laughed slapping my hands away, but I had managed to avoid her slaps and I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to me, leaving no gap between us.

I smirked when she squealed, I lifted her up and her legs automatically wrapped themselves around me, as I held on to her thighs.

She laughed holding on to my shoulders “This is not what I meant when I said we should dance” she said, smiling down at me,

“I don't care,” I said when she cupped my face, leaning in to kiss me

“Of course, you don't” she whispered against my lips before her lips crashed against mine, with one arm holding her up. I moved my left hand to grab the back of her neck to deepen our kiss.

There we were in the middle of the practice room, while I focus on holding my Fiancé, not caring that we were making out. I didn't care if someone were to come in, it made me want to kiss her more.

Who needs air?

Until someone decided to ruin the moment by clearing their throat. Lisa pulled back and I groaned at the loss of her lips.

Apparently, she thinks it's necessary to breathe.

I stared at the entrance, ready to growl whoever decided to disturb us, and there stood the YG dancers. The girls were all blushing and giggling while the guys were all smirking and hollering.

, I forgot they have practice. off, Lisa doesn’t need practice, she’s had enough—

“Practice is finished for today, you can all go home,” Lisa said, I quickly stared back at her, wondering if I heard right.

Lisa. Cancelling. Practice, it’s unheard of.

She was smiling, then she leaned forward. Catcalls and whistling was the last thing I heard when her lips were back on mine.

, I love her so much.

I could hear everyone leave and the door closed behind them, leaving only me and Lisa, my hands moving to her waist, feeling her skin under my fingers. Only to feel nothing when she suddenly pulled back, dropping down from my arms. I stared at her confused as she walked away from me to the computer.

I stared after her wondering what she was doing, till I heard the start of ‘Our Song.’

I smiled shaking my head, “Can't we do this later, we were in the middle of an amazing make-out session…” I said, walking towards her and staring at those amazing hips of hers.

“No, after what has happened these past few weeks, we haven't really practice dancing for our big day”

I sighed reaching for her hips and pulling her flushed against me, feeling her body pressed against mine,

“What's to practice, we get up, we dance, then we sit down,” I said, smiling at her pouting face, I leaned forward kissing the tip of her nose.

“Why do you have to be so cute?” I said, pulling away and chucking at her cute face, that was trying to get me to give in… if only she knew I already did.

“Fine,” I said holding my hand out in front of her. “Lalisa Manoban, may I have this dance,” I asked, smiling at her cute nod.

She smiled reaching out for my hand, leading me back to the middle of the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around her, and she moved her hands up my chest to wrap around my neck.

We stood there swaying to the music. I hugged her close to me, I smiled feeling her fingers trace the back of my neck.

“Yoongi” Lisa whispered,

“Hn,”

“What was the first thing you thought of when you first met me?” she asked leaning back to look at me.

I stared at her and smiled “That… you speak good Korean for a Thai,” I said, smiling at her laugh.

Her right hand tracing my jaw, “Well, you already know I thought you were a snob,” she said, pinching my chin.

I laughed, moving away from her fingers.

 

------------------------------

 

“Hey, Kook said he's bringing over a friend of his,” Jimin announced walking into the lounge.

I ignored him, like I always do, and went back to looking through my laptop.

“Is it someone from Busan?” Taehyung asked

I looked up from my laptop to see him walk into the, what was once a quiet lounge. where only I was in because I couldn't stay in my room when Jin Hyung was annoying me every single minute.

So, I came into the lounge knowing that I would be left alone. Now, I wish I had just stayed in the room, one annoying person is better than two.

“I think he's a trainee,” Jimin said sitting down next to me on my right, Taehyung smiled and sat down on my left, as the two conversed… over me.

Seriously am I invisible?

“Really a trainee?” Taehyung asked, “How did Kook—”

“Whose, a trainee?” Hoseok said sticking his head in from around the corner.

Are you ing kidding me?

“Kookies new friend,” Taehyung said,

Hoseok smiled “Really?” he said walking into the lounge. Taehyung nodded and shuffled closer to me, so Hoseok could sit down next to him.

“I think it's his Thai friend,”

I looked at entrance gain to see Namjoon walking in and holding his current book for the week. He walks over to the sofa chair opposite us and sat down,

You know what, I give up. I leaned back against the couch closing my laptop, knowing full well that I won’t get anything done, so I might as well just sit here and listen to these idiots talk.

“His Thai friend?” Jimin asked looking confused.

If anyone should be confused, it should be me, like… Why are you here? Why are you discussing this here? Why am I here listening to you’ll talk—

“Kookie can speak Thai?”

Suddenly it was quiet, and we were all staring at Taehyung. I shook my head… I just don't know with this guy, what goes on in that head of his?

“No.” Namjoon said shaking his head “Kookie doesn't speak Thai,” he laughed looking at Taehyung who smiled and nodded at Namjoon.

“Of course, Kook speaking Thai, ha, ha, ha,” Taehyung said, laughing awkwardly,

Someone save him.

“It can't be Bambam, because he's not a trainee anymore,” Jimin said, staring at Taehyung who was smiling back at him,

Do they not know that I am sitting in between them.

“Well, this just got interesting” Hoseok said, looking over at Namjoon who nodded.

Then suddenly we all froze when we heard the front door open.

Suddenly, I’m feeling curious.

“Hyung’s, I'm home” Jungkook yelled out.

Nope, I take that back. I’m not curious, I’m angry. Why did I decide to come out here again? That's right, to get away from Jin hyungs annoying voice.

“I can't believe Kook is actually bringing a friend home,” Jimin whispered, looking at me, I guess I’m not invisible.

We all looked towards the entrance of the lounge to see Jungkook who stopped when he saw us.

“Great, you're all here. I want you all to meet my friend,” he said as he turned back towards the entrance only to have no one there.

“Where is…” he frowned walking back out.

“Sorry, she's just a little shy because she's a huge fan of ours…”

Wait, did… Did he just say… She, as in girl, as in female, as in opposite . Holy .

I looked at everyone else's reaction and they were all shocked, just like me… So many questions are running through my head.

Then we heard it… I mean, we heard her.

“I'm not shy, you just sprung this up on me.”

Her voice…

We all watched as Jungkook pulled a girl into the room.

She stood there awkwardly fiddling with her fingers, she was tall, with long brown hair with bangs, she wore a long black skinny's and a blue oversize sweatshirt.

Jungkook nudged her and she quickly bowed introducing herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lalisa Manoban imnida”

Her accent was the first thing I noticed because she definitely screamed foreign but something about her seems…

Namjoon cleared his throat, he stood up so fast, followed by everyone else, as they all bowed and introduced themselves. I wanted to laugh at how awkward they were all standing there and trying to clean themselves up, without being obvious.

I also know without a doubt, they were all planning on killing the Maknae for bringing a girl into our small apartment, without a heads up or a warning.

“I'm so sorry for intruding, this guy,” she said pointing at Jungkook, who was smiling at us. “He said you were out, and he was planning on showing me your new…”

She rambled on and on, I was amazed at how well her pronunciation was, and how different she looked. She was the reason why everyone was so quiet, and openly staring at her, while she fiddled with her fingers and talked.

I just want to know how she and Jungkook met? Or how the hell did he become friends with a girl? His opposite . It really doesn't make sense, for as long as I have known that Maknae, he has always had a phobia of girls.

What makes her any different?

“How did the two of you meet? Jungkook-ah said you're a trainee, from which company?” Jimin asked.

He finally asked a question, that everyone here, including myself, wanted to know the answer to,

Her cheeks went red with her hands still clasped together in front of her.

“I met Kook…”

I glanced at my members and they were all shocked to know that she calls him by his nickname. Just how close are these two?

“Through a childhood friend of mine, it was over bowling,” she softly spoke looking at Jungkook who suddenly laughed at something.

“It was also the moment I realized you at bowling,” Jungkook said,

She frowned, glaring at Jungkook who looked as if he didn't care because he kept laughing until she punched him in the shoulder. She smiled when Jungkook groaned in pain.

Then she looked at us, “I’m a trainee under YG entertainment.”

Now everyone was completely quiet, not that we already were, from watching the two in front of us interact with each other.

“Wait, you're the first foreigner in YG. Ever.” Namjoon said I stared at him wondering how he knew this certain fact.

I stared at her and she smiled nodding at Namjoon.

, her smile…

“You must be really good,” Hoseok said, she shook her head, waving her hands in front of her.

“No, I don't think so, I still need a lot of work to do,” she said, smiling at Hoseok who was now blushing.

Suddenly everyone was talking to her, asking her questions that she didn’t mind answering, I could see how comfortable everyone was with talking with her.

I think she makes it easy to be comfortable around, she has this certain… I don’t know… it’s just relaxing.

Suddenly Jin hyung came rushing out, looking ugly with his hair out of place. Then he stopped when he saw we had a visitor. Who wouldn’t stop, there’s a girl in our dorm.

“Lisa-shi?”

Wait, I thought her name was Lalisa, not that I care or anything. I’m just very observant, and how the does Jin hyung know her?

“Oppa,” she said, smiling at him, now everyone was confused. How do they know each other?

Jungkook was another one who looked confused because he kept looking between the two.

Jin hyung was also confused as he looked at Jungkook then back to Lalisa.

“What are you doing here?” Jin hyung asked, pointing at Lalisa “Wait, are you two… dating?” he asked, pointing at Jungkook

Finally, someone acknowledged the elephant in the room. Everyone wanted to know.

Myself included, as I said, I don't care.

Jungkook looked at Lalisa before they both started laughing,

Jungkook shook his head, then he pointed at Jin hyung, then to Lalisa,

“How do you two know each other?” he asked staring at Jin hyung.

Jin hyung smiled, looking at Lalisa, before looking back at Jungkook

“Jisoo,” he said before walking towards the kitchen.

“Wait, who’s Jisoo?” Namjoon asked following after Jin hyung,

“Jisoo?” Jimin whispered over me to Taehyung who shrugged his shoulders.

Jisoo is the girl that Hyung wouldn't shut up about the first time he met her saying that her beauty and his was beyond this planet and that she was a trainee from YG and that she actually laughed at his Jokes.

How they met I have no idea, nor do I care… Wait, Jin hyung is out of the room. This means the room is empty. Which means I can finally be alone and not waste my time being here, making small conversations.

Now that I think about it… I don’t think I’ve said anything… huh.

I stood up so fast surprising everyone in the room, they all stared at me but suddenly my eyes were drawn to hers.

Her eyes…

“Hyung” Jungkook called out, I blinked before turning away to look at him.

He smirked “Are you okay?” he asked.

I glared at him holding on to my laptop, “No, I’m not okay, I wanted to be left alone but you idiots ruined it” I growled, glaring at my members.

Then I heard her laugh, I heard her laugh over everyone yelling at me. I looked at her and she was staring right at me.

“Lisa,” she said extending her hand, I stared at it for a while before moving my laptop to my left arm.

“Yoongi,” I said reaching for her hand, that for some reason fit perfectly in mine.

I could hear a useless attempt at coughing, but I ignored them because I was too busy watching her pull out her phone, to even take notice of my members.

“Can I have your number?”

, this girl works fast.

I nodded, letting her hand go and reaching for her phone, I entered my number and saved it under YOONGI before handing her phone back.

Holy ! I can’t believe I did that.

I bowed at her before walking away. I smirked when I heard the Maknae teasing her. Then I almost embarrassed myself when I nearly tripped on my own feet, when she spoke.

“Shut it Kookie, or I'll make you,”

I stopped looking back at her and she was glaring at Jungkook who was still laughing.

I stared at her, then she turned to look at me and she smiled.

Damn,

 

------------------------------

 

“The first time we met, Jungkook bought you to our, not so fancy apartment, I thought you had really big eyes” I whispered kissing the top of her head as she laughed

“Do you want to know something?” she whispered into my chest. Her hand moving from around my neck, down to my waist.

She leaned back “I really wanted to meet you,” she said.

I smirked “Really?” I asked,

She nodded “I did, I remember you sitting there with your laptop, you were squashed in between Jimin and Tae you looked so angry, I wanted to laugh,” she smiled,

“You didn't even introduce yourself with everyone, you just sat there… you snob” she laughed, pinching my waist.

“Yah!” I laughed, pinching her hips, she squealed staring up at me,

“Then you stood up to leave and I thought this was going to be my last chance,” she said pouting, I smiled reaching out to caress her cheek.

“I'm glad you did, you took initiative, you were straightforward, and you were honest,” I said

“You make it seem like I was doing an interview” she laughed,

I smiled “You were, and you passed with flying colours,”

She smirked “I guess I'm being promoted now,” she said, holding out her hand and showing off her ring.

“One could even say you slept your way to the top” I laughed when she punched my chest.

Going into military I found I could actually take her punches.

“Not funny” she pouted.

I laughed, “Kind of is,”

I smiled when she shook her head at me, I leaned forward cupping her face and kissing her forehead.

“The first time I met you, I thought you were beautiful, and I always will” I whispered, staring down at her and her beautiful smile.

 

------------------------------

 

“Hey Joon” I called out, to see him washing the dishes as I carried the trays in.

He glanced back at me and nodded.

“What do you think will happen when we finish our services?” I asked placing the trays on the sink. I frowned when he flicked water in my direction, and he stood there laughing.

“What?” I growled

“This is why you couldn't concentrate during drill training,” He said shaking his head.

“You worry too much, what do you think is going to happen when we leave,” he asked raising both eyebrows.

“That Lisa realizes that she has wasted her time with me and that she could be with someone better than me,” I said staring at nothing in particular just trying to avoid his stare that would make me feel more of an idiot for even saying this.

Namjoon smiled “She loves you”

I nodded, “I know she does,”

Namjoon rolled his eyes, going back to washing the dishes. “Too much confidence” he mumbled.

“So, what's the problem then?” he asked,

I thought about it, but what was the problem why was I fussing over something that meant nothing. That means nothing. Yet, here I am worrying—

“Show her you love her,” Namjoon said breaking my thoughts.

“When you two broke up,” he started, “Do you remember that she wanted to drop everything and run away with you, that she was willing to sacrifice everything she had for you. It's not often someone shows how much they love someone, when they are willing to sacrifice everything for them.”

“So, should I stop being an idol?” I said wondering what he was getting at.

Namjoon shook his head “The opposite actually. I want you to break the rules” he said,

“I'm still lost,” I said, earning a frown from him

“I don't know why I bother sometimes” he murmured, “Tell the world.”

I stared at him as if he lost his mind, and he smirked “In two weeks we officially finish our service and, in any case, a conference is always held”

“Are you out of your mind!” I said

“No, I'm not, I'm being honest if you want to really make a statement, speak from the heart” he smiled “Lisa was willing to sacrifice everything for you. So, be the person who would sacrifice himself for her and I know you would, no questions asked.”

I smirked nodding at his advice that I couldn't help but agree on.

“Are you willing to take the aftermath of it,” I asked,

Namjoon is the leader, if anything, I would get a slap on the wrist, while Namjoon will get the most hate out of the two of us because it’s the responsibility of the leader to keep s in line. Which is ing ridiculous considering I’m old enough to make my own decision!

He nodded “I thought about it when I suggested it, but no matter what comes our way just know. Tomorrow is another day, that will be worse than today, but it will be a day that we both will move forward from, together” he smiled

“ you,” I laughed, and he smiled

“When Lisa said those words… something about it made me realize that life is short but having someone to move forward with. It’s what makes life, and I also think I fell for Lisa that day” he smirked

I glared at him.

“Jokes” he laughed his hands up in surrender, I stared at him and I couldn't help but think he wasn't joking.

“Hey, Joon do you—”

Namjoon stared at me before shaking his head. “Not in the way you think” he laughed,

“Being a leader, you hear and see a lot of things, things that tend to change your perspective on how you think or what everyone tells you to think. It was two years ago; you were in America at the time. It was during Chaes solo album party and the kind soul that she is, she invited us. That night I experienced something about myself and about Lisa” he said smiling

“And what was that,” I asked

He laughed “That she really can't hold her liquor and here I thought Tae was worst.” he said.

“Tae is a saint compared to Lisa,” I said.

He nodded “I also found out that, I would do whatever it takes to protect that girl from anything and anyone, even you,” he said “That night, I realized that I never want to see her cry,” Namjoon said, “Especially over you.”

I stared at him, and he smiled

“You make her cry, not intentionally nor on purpose but you do, but through it all, you also make her happy, you make her laugh by being you. You are a complete idiot when it comes to Lisa, it's as if everything cool about you runs out the door the moment Lisa walks in.” he laughed and so did I.

“You love her wholeheartedly and I know for a fact she will always feel the same for you.” he smiled

“But only you can choose to be better than who you were, to how you want to be,” he finished.

Kim Namjoon, the wisest leader ever.

“You're a great leader, you know that right,” I said

He smirked “I know”

“Too much confidence,” I said and we both laughed.

 

------------------------------

 

*****SPECIAL CHAPTER*****

 

(NAMJOON P.O.V.)

“Hey baby doll” I called out walking over to Lisa who was sitting on the ground in front of the rail, her legs folded.

She looked back at me waving a bottle of champagne, “OPPA!” she yelled,

I laughed sitting down next to her.

“Everyone's looking for you,” I said

She nodded “You should all stop worrying about me. I’ll always be fine” she smiled taking a sip from the bottle of Champagne that was firmly clutched in her hands.

“Well, you can't stop us because we will always worry,” I said pinching her cheeks as she pouted.

“Well, you should all worry about Kookie, he is the true Maknae and one day a pretty girl will come in and break his heart. I can't always be there to protect him,” she mumbled.

I think a pretty girl already did, I watched her take another sip from the bottle. I should really take that bottle from her. I smiled at Lisa who was staring out at the city in front of us.

“I'm happy for Chae, she worked so hard for this,” Lisa said staring up at me, “I told you she was a hard worker and a kind soul, she deserves this and so much more”

I nodded in agreement Chaeyoung’s album is an album that everyone would’ve killed to be featured in.

Hobi was one of them, that lucky bastard got to feature in her album, to a song that they both worked hard on.

Being so high up you would think it would be quiet, but it was louder than I initially thought. Rooftop parties are the best kind.

“Sehun asked me out,”

I froze looking over at Lisa, her knees were now pulled up against her chest and she was hugging herself to keep herself warm.

I quickly shrugged my jacket off and draped it over her.

“What did you tell him?” I asked securing the jacket around her and she looked up at me, her tears staining her cheeks.

“Lis—”

“I told him, can I think about it… because I’m not ready and he was nice enough to agree,” she whispered.

I nodded looking back out at the city lights. We sat there for a while just watching the city lights, light up the dark night.

Then her soft voice broke our silence, I didn't need to ask who she was referring too as I stared at her.

“Is he happy?”

I nodded. He's not happy.

“Is he okay?”

I nodded again. He will never be okay.

“Do you think he… would be okay with me dating” she cried, and I could feel my heart, breaking.

“Lis—”

“We slept together”

“What! You and Sehun!” I nearly shouted staring at her.

Lisa smiled shaking her head.

“Me and… Yoongi”

Didn't realize I was holding my breath until I found myself gasping for air.

Wait, when? I think I would have—

“It was a few months back, I was drunk but not drunk enough to know that he took care of me, that he took me home and we…” she cried wiping her tears.

“When I woke up, I was expecting him to be there, but he wasn't he left,” she whispered.

I stared down at her and she was wiping her tears.

“Two weeks ago, I lost my favourite bracelet, he gave it to me, and I lost it” she cried “Does that mean… does it mean, I lost him as well” she stared up at me.

I frowned moving close to her; my arms draped over her shoulder as she leaned into my chest.

“That boy has been lost since the moment you met him” I smiled “And he’s still lost, no one can find him, he has to find himself first,” I said, resting my head on top of hers.

“If this bracelet really means something to you then in due time it will find you when you need it the most, then you will know you weren't lost, you just needed time to breathe,” I smiled when I heard her giggle.

“Oppa a bracelet can't find me”

“I don't know, I think inanimate objects have certain abilities, one minute the remotes there, the next it disappears” I smiled when she started laughing.

“Sehun is a great guy, and I know that he will make you happy and that's all I want. For you to be happy. Never cry over a guy. A woman tears should never shed for a guy who is not holding her hand, you should only cry for Joy and laughter because in life that is all that matters, you, your happiness and the people you surround yourself with”

“Like you,” she whispered

I smiled “I will always be here for you,”

Then I felt her arms encircle my waist.

“Thank you oppa” she cried into my chest.

“Anytime baby doll,” I said kissing the top of her head, hugging her close.

 

*******************

EXTRA

*******************

 

(Reaction to Yoongi's video.)

 

Jennie laughed watching the clip for the seventh time since it was released.

“Bloody Min” Jennie laughed,

“Lisa is so lucky,”

Jennie glanced at her hairstylist who looked like she was in awe, who has not stopped gushing over the video.

Jennie shook her head, “No Unnie, Min is the lucky one to have Lisa in his life,” Jennie said, pressing the replay button again.

“He’s very romantic, I’m sure Lisa is very happy”

“I’ll hand it to him for being brave, but we all know he’s still an idiot for doing this. Unnie can we finish early today, I know I’m going to be called in tomorrow morning because of this,” Jennie said, smiling at the video when Yoongi said that Lisa makes him happy.

-----

“Didn't think I could hate him even more than I do, but I do… what an idiot,” Jisoo said glancing at Jin who was already dressed to go out and welcome said, idiot.

Jin smiled, bending down to kiss Jisoo on her forehead, as she sat on top of their bed.

“What's your plans for tonight?” Jin asked, watching Jisoo glare at her phone from the moment Jisoo received a text for her manager.

Jisoo frowned putting her phone down, “The plan was to stay in bed, and finish the book that Jinyoung-oppa recommended”

Jin nodded, grabbing his jacket and phone. He smiled at the paused video of Namjoon and Yoongi who were both smiling before putting his phone away in his pocket.

Jin couldn’t wait to see his brothers. He was excited to have them back, safe and happy.

Jisoo suddenly stood up, “Now, I have to go and cover for Lisa, who will surely be on lockdown,” she said,

Jin smiled “I'll drop you off then,” he said watching Jisoo run around the room. Jin sat down grabbing Jisoo’s phone. he laughed, remembering what happened at the press conference. Namjoon spoke like a true leader and Yoongi… Jin laughed.

Ever since the conference, Jisoo has been replaying the video of Yoongi expressing his love, a moment Jin was so proud of.

“Tell that idiot, I hate him even more,” Jisoo yelled out from the bathroom,

Jin smiled “Sure you do” he whispered to himself, knowing how Jisoo couldn’t stop smiling during the whole video.

-----

“What an idiot.”

Chaeyoung laughed at Bobby who was shaking his head as he stood over her looking down at her phone.

Chaeyoung smiled “An idiot who’s in love,” she said.

Bobby shook his head, then he pressed a red button.

“Hey, Hanbin did you watch it,” Bobby said,

Hanbin who was in the booth with headphones on looked at Bobby and nodded,

“What an idiot,” he laughed into the mic.

Chaeyoung ignored them, “I think it's romantic”

“Of course, you do, little padawan” Bobby laughed patting her head.

“Yah, Hanbin, start it from the top again and just before the bass drops, I'm going to add something, because I think the 4th line would suit this arrangement more,” Bobby said as he sat back down on his chair.

Chaeyoung watched him adjust certain knobs before signalling for Hanbin to start again from the top, Chaeyoung smiled before going back to watching the video, Bobby glanced over at Chaeyoung.

“Chae at the bridge, I want you and Hanbin to sing it,” Bobby said.

Chaeyoung nodded then she was surprised when Bobby leaned over her.

“I think he's very brave or very stupid, either way, he gets my stamp of approval,”

Chaeyoung smiled up at him.

“You were always a big softie when it comes to Lisa” Chaeyoung laughed “You and all the YG boys,” she said

Bobby laughed “We couldn't help it, she was just too cute sometimes,”

Chaeyoung laughed shaking her head before pressing like on the video and replaying it again.

-----

“Damn Hyung,” Jimin said out loud once they finished watching the video.

Jungkook, Taehyung and many of the staff and security all stood around the monitor in complete silence.

“Prepare for battle, at your stations' people” Taehyung called out,

Everyone stared at him then at each other before everyone took off, leaving Jimin and Jungkook to stare at Taehyung who was smiling innocently.

“It was a joke” he laughed

Jimin laughed “Well, your right we should prepare for battle… the moon is on his way,” Jimin smirked

The three of them looked at each other before chuckling loudly and they didn’t care if anyone heard them,

“We’re never going to let this down,” Jungkook said and they all nodded in agreement.

“Operation make Hyungs life a living hell, is a go,” Jimin said.

-----

“Release an official statement, Increase Lisa's security, as well as the other girls and somebody, arrange for a meeting tomorrow.” Yang Hyun Suk yelled as he watched everyone immediately run out of his office.

He sat back down trying to catch his breath. He glanced up to see two people laughing at him.

“Do not start with me” he warned at the two, who only laughed.

“Hyung this is actually good”

Yang Hyun Suk stared at one of them as if he had lost his mind, no surprise there.

 He frowned “How?” he said rubbing his temple.

“You already knew about this,”

Yang Hyun Suk stared at the two Big Bang members.

The Leader who was smiling the whole time and re-watching the video on his phone, while Big Bangs troublemaker was starting to get on his nerve.

“Seungri, get out of my office”