Chapter 7

The day after i met you

It was already 1st of April and the first day of the Cherry blossom featival at Jinhae. I hadn't realized how fast the days had passed by. Especially, because i was spending the most of my time with Himchan. 

After the day that we met at the cafeteria, i was with him everyday. Sometimes he would drive to my house, which was at least an hour driving, and pick me up or i would pick him up from his house instead. At one time when i went to Himchan's house i had met his father. He was a good man. 

Sometimes, me and Himchan would go for a walk at the busy streets of Busan or at the more quiescent streets at Jinhae. Or we would go out at night and we would buy each other some delicious street food and later we would go at a pojangmacha and drink soju.

As for now, we were both at the Yeojwacheon Bridge with me holding my black camera and Himchan standing close to the wooden bridge. 
"Come on Daehyun, are you sure you have to do this?"

"Yep. Absolutelly. After all you look good at the photos. " I took a quick glance at the camera and then back at Himchan. The scenery was beautiful. Cherry blossoms were everywear around us and colorful heart-shaped ornamental were below us. After all,the Yeojwacheon bridge is also called romance bridge and the hearts. were making it quite obvious. The whole scenery was magnificent and romantic at the same time, making it perfect for the photos i wanted.

"Thank god, that no one is here yet. The festival starts soon, so let's get quickly with that ok Daehyun? 

"Alright alright. Just pose for me then." I brought the camera to my eye-level. "I want you to smile at me, i don't know imagine that something incredible had happen to you and you are very happy. As for your hands keep them at the bridge. 

Himchan smiled at me and proceed on taking another poses too. As i was taking the photos i couldn't help myself to zone out a little bit and admiring how beautiful he was. Of course i hadn't tell him that i had a crush on him, and i don't think that i would be able to tell him yet but i really like to look at his face when he wasn't looking. He was mesmerizing.

"Alright. I think that i have the photo i want for the assigment. Come and take a look at it." Himchan quickly came over my side and after placing his hand on my shoulder he looked at the camera. "Wow...it looks fantastic. You are indeed a good photographer, you weren't kidding me. " He chuckled and looked at me. 

"Thank you. I tried my best. And you were a good model too. You should seriously consider a model career. " He laughed and let me go.

"Nah, modeling it is not for me. After all i am at the army, i don't need a second job. Anyway, lets go now shall we? The festival, had just started" He grabbed my hand gently and i followed behind him. He seemed to be excited for the festival, after all ot was his first time going to the cherry blossom festival opposite of me who had been to that festival almost a year. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was so breathtaking, happy and festive around us. Hundreds of people had gathered at the festival, walking around. Music could be heard from everywhere we would go and people who were selling street food were in every corner. Indeed, everything was perfect bit the thought that i had to tell Himchan something, was torturing me inside.