Chapter 6

The day after i met you

It was almost night and i was at my room, sitting at my bed with photos surrounding me. In the afternoon i had taken some photographs at Gyeonghwa Station which was full of cherry blossoms. Also,the rails of the train and the people who were wearing neutral colored clothes made a good contrast. But, unfortunatelly, none of the photos were what i wanted for my assigment. I was looking at them and always was something missing from them. And that made me throw them away frustrated.

"What are you doing Daehyun oppa? You don't like the photos?" My sister, Mina, entered my room and approached the bed. Mina was the youngest of our family, with her twin brother, Sungmin,who both were 8 years old.

My family was quite big, i had two brothers and two sisters. My older brother, Sungmin, was 28 years old, he was married with a baby boy and had moved to Japan two years before. I was the second child while Seoyun was 15, six years younger than me. And of course there were the twins who were our little prince and princess as we usually call them.

"Not really...i don't" I looked at her, who was looking at the photos and proceeded on grabbing them with her tiny hands.

"But why? I like them. They are beautiful" She smiled at me. I touched her head and carefully i caressed her brown hair. "Thank you, princess"

"Anyway..." She let go of the photos and looked at me. "Mum said that the dinner is ready. Come " Mina went back to the door. "Ok i am coming you can go. " She nodded her head and quickly left. 

I gathered all the photos and placed them at my office which was opposite of my bed. As i was ready to leave i heard that i had a notification on my phone. I unlocked it and i got surprised when i saw that Himchan had accepted the friend request. The truth was that i didn't expect that he would accept me after what happened at the morning. But he did and i was happy about that.

The phone ringed for second time and saw that Himchan had just sent me a message. I didn't waste any time and quickly opened it.

" Sorry for accepting the request so late. Just today i opened my phone, it didn't have any battery. It was a nice surprise :) "

I never felt so relieved as i felt now, when i saw that Himchan hadn't avoiding me this whole time. But the second message he had sent was indeed the best thing i could possible want to know.

"Also i am sorry for my friend Yongguk. He is not my boyfriend. He is a good friend of mine and sometimes he can be a little overprotective at me. He didn't know you so..he just wanted to protect me. "

Yongguk wasn't his boyfriend that's what i focused on. Now, i didn't need any proof to know that...i am indeed in love with Himchan. I sat at the blue desk chair with the phone in my hands and start typing. The conversation between us went  somehow like that :

 

D: It's ok i understand don't worry. But you left a little hurriedly. Is everything ok?

H: Yeah,it is. I had some things to do and Yongguk reminded me that.

H: Anyway, how about we meet? After all we are close. I would like to see you again  :)

D: Why not? Ok, let's meet up! Tommorow, afternoon, at the cafeteria we were today, how sounds that?

H: Good to me. I'll see you there!