Chapter 3

The day after i met you

The time had flew so fast that i didn't realized it at all. I didn't realize that i was at Jinhae until i had to stood up from my seat and say goodbye at Himchan, who had to wait at the train a little longer to reach his destination. I got off of the train with my travel sack at my hand and saw my parents waiting for me with a wide smile at their faces. It was at least a year since i had visited them and the urge to hug them was unbearable. If it wasn't for the assignment i wouldn't be there. It was sad that my finances couldn't afford a ticket to Jinhae. But, fortunately, i managed to come here. 

First one who came to hug me, was of course my mother. I was her favorite child, even though if she didn't want to admit that. She hadn't changed at all from the last time i saw her. She had still her long brown hair, which were always braided and i could smell the same fragrance that almost never leave her skin.

My father was the last to hug me,after my mother who kept asking me how was the trip and why i had lost so much weight since the last time i saw her. My father wasn't the type of a father that would show his affection easily, but i felt that he had missed me a lot. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

The car ride to the home was pretty quiet. My dad was driving, as always, and my mum was listening some music at the radio. And everytime a kpop song was at the radio she would turned her head around toward me and tell me "There is man that is looking exactly like you. I am not kidding, it is from a group called bts,your sister told me that.". And everytime she told me that i would just nod my head and told her that she had already told me that. It was quite funny. 

As for me i was sitting at the back seat looking outside at the cherry blossoms that we were passing by. Everything was beautiful and i would surely find a place to take the photo i wanted for the assigment but my mind seemed to think about something else. Himchan. I didn't know that guy, but sure he had left an impact on me. We had a good time at the train, talking about everything. About my experience at the college,about his time at the armed forces, how he decided to serve his country, how he broke his hand, how impatient he was to see his father after a long time....

When i asked him, though, if he would come at the cherry blosssom festival he looked hesitantly at me. He didn't know how long he would be at Busan. The festival was in one week but still he was unsure if he would stay one week at Busan. I didn't want to be rude so i didn't asked about it again. But i would really like to see him again. 

A thought had passed my mind, that it would be a good idea if i searched for him. Maybe on the internet, he sure would have a social account,aftet all everyone has. Sure, it was a little creepy to search for a guy that i met on the train and expect him to contact me. But i would like to try that. Maybe, he would want to see me again. I didn't know, i was a little hesitant to do that. Most likely, i would postpone that idea. After all , he was just a guy at the train... right?