Chapter 4

The day after i met you

"Oh come on now. It's the forth time a girl comes to you, asking to take a photo with you because she though you were Kim Taehyung. I mean.. you don't look that same with that dude."  Jongup, a friend of mine who was living at Busan, chuckled and took a sip from his hot chocolate. 

"Maybe, this happen because Daehyun has over a year to come here. The girls here had forgot his face." Youngjae, my childhood friend, laughed and looked at me. 

We were at the rooftop of a cafeteria which was located at the heart of Busan. But it wasn't that crowded thought. To be exact, they were only two tables occupied.  Our table and a table not far away from us. Before they were more people but now they weren't. At the other table was sitting a young man, not older that 25, he had black curly hair and had a quite slim figure. His right hand was holding a cup of hot coffee while his eyes were wandering around the pages of a novel book. He seemed to enjoy his time alone. 

Two days had passed since i got back to Jinhae and one day since i had sent Himchan a friend request. It wasn't that difficult to locate his account. I knew everything that would help him find him, his full name and his date of birth. Also, the profile photo he had update recently had helped me a lot. But i got no answer from him yet. He didn't accept me neither he sent me a message. Nothing. But that wouldn't startled me. Maybe he didn't checked his notifications yet. 

"Hey, Daehyun do you listen us?" Youngjae waved his hand in front of me making me to look both at them. "We asked you if you want to go to the club with us tonight. They will be and the others too."

It took me some seconds to answer him. "Sure Youngjae. I don't have anything to do at night." I took the cup of hot cappuccino in my hands and as i was ready to take a small sip,my eyes catch an -oddly- familiar figure. I remained in silence, not caring what my friends were talking about, as i was looking astonished at Himchan who was standing at the entrance, looking at the stranger who was sitting close to our table. He was unrecognisable with his all-black outfit -instead of the military uniform- and a grey coat around his shoulders. He was quite fashionable, i didn't really expect that.

Himchan didn't even notice me when he passed by our table and went to the stranger -probably a friend of his- and  hugged him. After telling him something, Himchan sat across of him with a smile on his face. From where i was sitting he couldn't see me, but i could see anything.

Almost an hour had passed since Himchan got here and still didn't seem to have noticed me. From the other hand there was me, who didn't know what to do. I thought that it would be a little weird and unpolite if i stood up from my table and went towards him. After all i am nothing to him,just a random guy he met at the train station. I had sent him a request that would be good enough. But, another part of me, couldn't stand the idea of doing nothing. What if i never see him again? That question was constamtly threating him.

Suddenly, Himchan with his friend stood up from the table and after leaving some money on the table they left the rooftop heading towards the exit of the building. Something inside me was telling me to stood up and go talk to him. And probably that's what i should do. I stood up from the table and followed him as quickly as i could without telling my friends anything. I heard them calling my name but i didn't really care. All i wanted was to reach at Himchan. I took the stairs and when i got outside i looked around and i saw him, some meters away walking with his friend. "Himchan ! "