one and only

my bratty soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Unnie? When will Kyla unnie come back? She promised me she would read a book about unicorns to me but she is not here. "

Mina, Siyeons and Minykungs younger sister who was about 4 years old asked with a child like sad expression which made Eunwoo want to pinch her adorable chubby cheeks.

" Kyla is somewhere with Yuha now, but dont worry Mina-yah she will be back sooner than you imagine. "

Eunwoo said to make the young girl happy even though she knew it was not true, Kyla would come back really late because when she is with Yuha she forgets about the real world. The funny thing was that Kyla and Yuha probably were not soulmates, at least they said they didnt feel what soulmates felt when they met each other, but they loved each other as much as if they were soulmates.

" Eunwoo unnie...where is Satan unnie? She doesnt want me to be here? "

Mina asked while pouting. She resembled Siyeon a lot when she did that and Eunwoo could not help herself but smile lovingly at the little girl. Maybe one day she will have a child with Siyeon, and maybe the child will resemble Siyeon as much as Mina does.

But there was a thing, that erased the smile from Eunwoos mouth once she remembered it.

There was a reason why Siyeon was not there playing with her little sister Mina.

" Hey you little brat! Your sister is looking for you come here! "

Eunwoo shouted loudly so Siyeon locked in the bathroom would hear her. She got jealous because Eunwoo was kissing Minas cheeks and she said she would not come out of the bathroom until Mina leaves. So there she was, sitting in the bathroom and waiting. Siyeon was a really stubborn person and if she decided to sit there until Mina leaves she would do that.

" I am not going anywhere! You hurted my feelings! I will not let that happen again do you hear me?! "

Siyeons voice echoed from behind the bathroom door, and Euwoo looked at Mina with a sigh.

" Your unnie is very busy right now, play with me instead alright? "

" I want Satan unnie! She always fights with me and Minykung unnie said it was a good preparation for school. "

Mina pouted once again and looked at Eunwoo with a stare that was asking her to call Siyeon again so she did even though she knew it was pointless.

" Siyeon! Mina wants to fight with you so come here already! "

" NO! WAY! "

Siyeon screamed and Eunwoo knew it was hopeless.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter