of pranks and bites

my bratty soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunwoo was never a fan of hidden camera type of pranks but yet here she was, waiting to do the thing she hated the most to her little precious princess. Okay, that kiddo deserved it for being bratty, but Eunwoo was worried it was too mean.

Yebin was master at creating pranks, and Eunwoo adored that aibility even though she was usually the victim of those pranks.

Once, before she met Siyeon and spent most of her evenings sitting on the roof, Yebin put glue on Eunwoos favourite spot and glued her there so Eunwoo had to go back with no pants and her parents kept questioning her.

Hopefully Siyeons prank will have a successful ending. Eunwoo hoped Siyeon would fall for it and yet she was scared that her spoiled soulmate would actually believe it.

It was 11pm on the day before Siyeons long awaited birthday.

Yuha, Yebin, Minkyung, Yehana and Sungyeon were waiting in Siyeons closet, hidden with the birthday cake and candles wearing those pointy hats people usually wear when they attend birthday parties.

Kyla who was a part of the plan too, was now sitting on the couch and judging Siyeon as always. The birthday girl was trying to practice playing piano but she kept messing up so she ended up hitting the piano so hard it almost got broken.

Meanwhile Eunwoo was sitting on the floor next to a heater, mentally preparing herself for the prank.

She was too scared Siyeon would freak out and stop talking to everyone around her, but she was curious about her reaction.

She wanted to know who she was to Siyeon.

And she wanted to know how much the younger girl cared for her.

Eunwoo had to hurry up, because it was probably uncomfortable for the girls to hide in a closet.

One, two, three.

She was ready.

" Siyeon can you please stop kicking the piano? You are just being plain annoying. "

Eunwoo stood up, looking at Siyeon with a mean expression.

" Nunu unnieeeeee I keep messing up this should not be happening. Kiss me to make me feel better I need your kisses. "

" Oh stop acting like a kid please, you will be 17 soon...even though I will not probably be here to celebrate it with you. "

" I am not acting like a kid! Nunu unnie man what the hell are you talking about. "

Siyeon jumped off the chair she was sitting at and looked at Eunwoo with a deep frown. She was too adorable, and Eunwoo thought about giving up. Minkyung unnie would not be happy...the threatened her.

" Siyeon-ah...I dont think I will be able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter