I am the most romantic person you will ever meet

my bratty soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Nunu-yah? "

Minkyung moved closer to Eunwoo, who was sitting on the roof of her house again, and their shoulders touched. The night was foggy, and no stars were visible but Eunwoo did not mind. She was not a star person, or she did not want to be. People who saw her sitting on the roof through many nights thought she was either lonely or depressed but that was not really it. Yuha used to say Eunwoo was so dumb she could sit on the roof for hours with no thoughts. And that was just totally not true.

Eunwoo loved sitting on the roof, because that was the only place where she could think about getting a soulmate freely. She could see the whole city from the top of the roof, all of the houses, block of flats, shopping centres, parks and many many other things. Her soulmate could be anywhere. Shopping with friends in a huge mall. Playing the guitar in her room. Sitting in a park and listening to music. The possibilities were endless, and thats why Eunwoo got lost in her thoughts often.

This roof was also a place where her father told her about soulmates for the first time. She still remembers their conversation clearly, even though it happened almost 14 years ago when she was just 5.

She remembers hearing a word soulmate in her kindergarten, so she asked her father about what soulmate was. His reply was unexpected for little eunwoo, because she thought it was some kind of candy back then.

" Soulmate is something like your best friend but more. They understand you without asking, because they know the real you better than you know yourself. And they will always stay with you, no matter what happens. They will never leave you. You will find your soulmate soon my little Eunwoo-yah...sooner than you expect it to happen. "

That was what he said. Eunwoo could not stop thinking about it ever since.

She could not wait for the day when she finds her soulmate. It will definitely be a modest and loving person who cares about Eunwoo more than anything in the entire world. Someone who will always be there for her and take care of her. Someone who will make her feel like she is the most important person in the entire world.

" Nunu-yah...are you listening to me? "

Minky, who was still there even though Eunwoo was spacing out, spoke up once again.

" Sorry...I am here now, say what is on your mind. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter