pancakes

my bratty soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Unnieeeee! Eunwoo unnie! You have to wake up immediately! WAKE! UP! NOW! "

Eunwoo heard a voice she loved the most even though it was pretty annoying sometimes, not that she minded though. Her princess was now sitting on the top of her, shaking her shoulders and screaming into her ear.

" My unnie is coming soon! She will kill you if she finds you in my bed! "

Eunwoo opened her eyes, and saw Siyeon sitting on her stomach, leaning down. She smelled like strawberries and there was a bit of chocolate on her lower lip. She was wearing her pink skirt and purple shirt. looking as princess like as always.

Even though she was a little bit spoiled, Eunwoo was blinded by love she had for Siyeon.

She looked like a little kid yet very mature, which was her strongest charm. And lets not forget to say she looked really soft and adorable.

" Okay okay I am waking up...good morning Diiddi-yah. "

Eunwoo smiled at her and reacher to wipe the chocolate away from her lip with her thumb.

" Nunu unnie! What are you doing... "

Siyeon whined after Eunwoo touched her lip and wiped off the small bit of melted chocolate.

" You were dirty again you little baby. "

" YAh! You are a baby in this relationship so please just wake up and make food for me and Illa man! We are both hungry and Minkyung unnie is coming soon! "

Siyeon screamed once again, and tried to get off Eunwoo but the older girl who resembled shiba inu did not let her go. Instead she hugged her and pulled her down on the bed.

Siyeon wanted to go away, but Eunwoo put her hand on Siyeons cheek and kissed her hungrily. She loved kissing Siyeon, she loved her sweet strawberry like lips. At first Siyeon was not responding, but then she gave up and kissed Eunwoo back. Eunwoo thought the victory was hers, when she felt pain and a metal like taste of blood in .

" IDIOT! YOU BIT ME! "

Eunwoo broke the kiss and pushed away Siyeon who was grinning.

" That is what you get for not making breakfast for me and Illa man! "

Siyeon laughed, jumped off the bed and ran away before Eunwoo could catch her.

" ILLA MAN! NUNU UNNIE IS BLEEDING! "

She heard the small satan screaming, and she knew it would be another hard day in her presence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter