i found you

my bratty soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah Kim Minkyung...unnie! I told you I couldnt come to the party, you know that I cant handle drinking too well... "

Eunwoo looked at Minkyung, who was standing in front of her front door at 1am, clearly not sober. She was leaning on the wall of Eunwoos house trying not to fall. Typical Minky, she was always like this after getting drunk. But the good thing was that it never lasted long. On the other hand, her soulmate Yebin was a different case. Once she got drunk, it was too hard for the alcohol to leave her body.

" Jung Eunwoo....Yebin and Yuyu are waiting for you and I even called the maknaes...you cant be the one to ruin the fun! A special someone might come even. "

Minkyung was smiling mysteriously with her cheek red ish, which was a blush caused by alcohol.

" Devil unnie! Dont you dare trying to make our baby Kyla drink! Shes gonna judge you after seeing you drunk too! I didnt sign for this. "

" Too bad Nunu my main chick...you are coming with me. "

Minkyung said, and pulled Eunwoo out of her house in her pajamas. Okay there were not pajamas, she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt but she always slept in those too. Still better than the pajamas with teddy bears she got from her granny though.

It was a warm and humid night, the middle of summer was like that. Eunwoo loved summer nights, especially the warm ones because a warm summer night was a promise for a summer storm. 

She hoped a storm would come this night too.

Maybe her wish will come true, who knows.

-

After they arrived at Minkys apartment, she was sober already which was typical of her. However, the other people attending the party were not really as sober as she was. Not even close.

The apartment was too messy, there were balloons everywhere, and feathers from pillows were flying all over the room.

Eunwoo could hear loud screams and she already knew that the most pabo ish members of their group were having fun.

Yebin and Yuha were in the middle of a strong drunk pillow fight.

" Isnt my smol bean just adorable...I just want to pinch her smol cheeks and hold her forever. "

Minkyung said right when Yebin was losing the fight and she diecided not to, so she bit Yuhas , which caused a stream of swear words coming from Yuhas mouth.

" Does she bite you like this too? "

Eunwoo smirked at Minkyung, who was still looking at Yebin with hearts in her eyes, saying how cute her girlfriend was.

" I am in a house full of idiots. "

Eunwoo said and sat down on the couch, exhausted. She just wanted to sleep and dream about her soulmate, who was maybe just as exhausted as she was right now. Or maybe her soulmate was outside, looking at the city, thinking about her. Or maybe her soulmate was sleeping, and dreaming about their own world.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter