CHAPTER 4 : SAVIOR.

Kryptonite.

Of course, I thought of our beloved Ji Chang Wook writing this chapter.

I have a little message for everyone who reads this, who’s appreciating my fiction; you are all capable of doing something great. Do not be impressed with other people’s work, or being taken for ridiculous. Also, it isn’t because someone doesn’t know us or doesn’t speak with us that our love for them is worthless. For example, writers of different eons. We can feel their presences even if they’re not here anymore. Same goes for JCW. I dedicate this chapter to him, and hope he receives all our love as one.

I write after work, so I try to be fast and so I miss a lot of details. Enjoy.

 

The night was chilly, yet, passionate, ardent.

Ji Chang Wook was sitting on the floor of Jumunjin Port, in Gangneung, along with some water blown by the small waves created by the wind. From afar, he could see a lighthouse, turning over and over, sending small painful gleams into his sleepy eyes.

The gleaming was partially hidden by a head, a confused expression and a slightly parted mouth. He said her name, twice.

She kept on holding him, unsure of what to do. If she wasn’t trying to move him, maybe he was affecting her? Maybe she was expecting him to do some move on her, or to do something his brain was too tired to reject.

He was exhausted of waiting the words, of trying to write, of having an obsession.

Lately, Ji Hyun made him want to do things, created desires for him to hold on to, even if he kept on avoiding her, it was only to draw her to him, to make the meeting with her unusual.

He touched her cheek. Her hair flew around her, and she closed her eyes to his touch. Her clothes were dirty and stained, but he noticed she didn’t move. Why?

“Why are you acting like you care about me?” He scolded, his eyes pleading her to move. He took her face in his hands. “Do something I’ll hate so I’ll hate you! Stop making me so attracted to you!”

Ji-Hyun looked at the lighthouse, and her eyes sparkled, her cheeks blushed and the night was suddenly full of invisible things, a beauty beyond the sea, beyond the darkness.

Ji Chang Wook tried to make her look at him, his eyes imploring, savage, searching her.

When she didn’t turn her eyes to him, he put a hand on her back and forced her closer to him. She gasped, but was on his already. He only put his lips onto hers. It mmade her breathtakingly helpless.

The passion he put into it was almost palpable, and he her bottom lip, which made her open her lips, as he by kissing the corner of her bottom lip. Ji-Hyun took her bottom lip between hers, and put her hands on his hair. She kissed him fiercely, for a long time, tasting every bit of him, feeling his breath on her skin, his hands on her, checking if he had closed his eyes, he had.  

“Let’s jump with a blind trust.” He said when they stopped, breathless, putting his forehead on hers, his face ardently expressive, as he took her hand and they both got up.

“Oppa…” She began, embarrassed.

“Let’s go.” He covered her with his cape and took her hand, leading the way.

They walk for a long time, before arriving home. When they got there, Ji Chang Wook didn’t let go of her hand. He led her to the kitchen and prepared a cup of coffee, asked if she wanted sugar in it, put some brown sugar in her cup, and no sugar in his. They went to the garden, and watched the purple sky for a while, sitting on the wet grass, without a sound.

Some animals cricked in the moonlight, a plane landed far away, and a motorcycle did a deafening noise, and then, utter silence.

“I want to ride a motorcycle with you.” She said, taking him aback.

He ignored her request. “Let’s make our first lesson. I’m all ears.” Crossing his legs, he stared at her. She looked intently at the landscape.

“Let’s ride it first.” She insisted, as he got up.

“You don’t want to. Let’s make you go back to Seoul, if you don’t this job.” He lowered his voice, and she smelled a lie in his words.

“You don’t mean this.” She thought out loud, as he stopped dead.

She took some steps ahead, and hugged him from behind. His scent was so attractive it made her want to live with him forever, until the end of time, just him and her, making out, eating late dinners and chilling on the couch, cuddling. Ant that thought, she smiled, hugging him closer to her.

His phone rang.

“Bang Chigu.” Chang Wook spoke loudly, after releasing a loud sigh.  His face changed, and when he hung up, he released himself from her embrace.

“I have to go.” He said, not looking at her.

“Why?”

“I have something to take care of. You’d better go back to Seoul.” He explained vaguely.

Didn’t this mean anything to him? She thought bitterly. Why did he kiss her then, if his intention was just to make her heartbroken.

“Aren’t you going to Seoul?” She asked in a little teary voice.

He turned around, and faced her.

“Ji-Hyun, we can’t do this. It’s not as simple as you think.” He breathed and took her face in his hands. “You’re what makes me feel, and I don’t know what to do with you. I lost all my reflexes and I felt very much alone. I don’t know how to respond to affection anymore.” His hands were trembling on her cheek, and his head titled to the side.

“I don’t care.” She let out. “I’ll be with you, even if you push me off.” She said that, just like he said it when they were filming.

“I’m going to pack. Leave at once.” His eyebrows furrowed, and his face twisted.

“Once you go, it’ll be difficult to see me back.” She compromised.

“Whenever you might go, I will follow.” He quoted, as soon as she disappeared.

 

He’s managed to write a song. It was even satisfactory, as he felt proud when reading it all over again. He saw the missing piece of the landscape and the colours were clearer, the further he looked. He’s never ceased to have those feelings for her, ever since he hugged her for the last time before today.

He breathed her.