GOING UNDER.

Kryptonite.

"Cutto! Okay, let's take a break. Fifteen minutes only!" 

Ji-Hyun got up from PHS's side chair in a burst, her hair hitting him violently. He wiped his face.

She was looking for that spot where the camera didn't have access and lit up a cigaret. She started doing this a few days ago, when the shooting started. She smoked irregulary but the fact her boyfriend felt always better while smoking made her want to try. At first, she just vaped it nervously, and when she got over the coughing, she smoked long strodes while closing her eyes to the red images in her head.

If he found out, he'd probably scold her for ruining her skin, but this whole situation just made her feel murderous.

"What the hell are you doing?" 

The cigaret fell from her fingers, burning her jeans and her shoe in the process.

"Oppa! Quieter!" She told PHS, not wanting to sound irritated until the whole shooting was over.

"You'll ruin your skin." Yes, I know, she thought for the millionth time today, and his expected remarks were a little tiring, along with that child like face of his giving her the impression he was always squinting purposely.

The whole image was hilarious, and she felt an evil grin growing on her face. 

"If this isn't news, I don't know what it is." She took her head in her hands, suddenly very tired. 

"What's wrong?" He touched her head and she snapped his hand away.

"Nothing." She shot him a bad look and walked inside.

She then heard it. 

"Do you want me to tell Seonbae about your little breaks? He'd love to hear that." She turned around, he smirked.

"What?"

"If this isn't the start of an agreement between us, my little Hoobae." He walked towards her, and she "Hoel"-ed him several times before he reached her.

"There will be no agreement. Just shut the up already." She took some time to enjoy his scowling figure before speeding up.

It seems like I need some stress-release, she thought to herself. No, this thing is making her crazy. 

Ji Chang Wook watched her as she came back from where PHS was deeply scowling, his hands on his pocket.

When she passed him by, she didn't even notice. She reeked of cigarets, a smell that dwelled on when you smoked for two days straight without showering. So that little habit of Bong Hee not to shower was actually real on Ji Hyun.

What's that? He thought. She was depressed. So was he. This could be the begining of the end of their relationship, and he feared it. She was cutting off from him, as much as he hated to admit it.

It really hurt, more than anything, that she went to PHS for help.