Too strong

Kryptonite.

Thanks for your reviews. I had some hard time, but don't we all? All that matters is that you still love this story. I love you all, always.

"Don't pity yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes a nightmare."

Nam Ji-Hyun held on to her promise. It wasn't that Ji Chang Wook couldn't be hurt by something she would've done unconsciously, but she knew she could make it that he was never hurt again by something she could do or say.

Sometimes, there was a desperate feeling growing up, as if they could not be together unless they flee, in a place where they could live off fruits and water, filled with little moments, because that's what life was about. No matter what she was doing, she wanted her little moments filled with Chang Wook.

She daydreamed about that until she realized she was staring at PHS with wide eyes, and he was waving her way.

"Well, did you decide yet?" He said.

"Decide?" She totally forgot what they were on about.

"The new drama! If you want your career to grow, there's nothing better than that. I want to do this with you, and I think we'll be getting along very well. I think Seonbae will agree to it, since he's the second male lead in the show." he finished, which led Ji-Hyun to pay attention.

"What did you just say?"

"he didnt tell you? He's the second lead. The guy who gets his heart broken at the end of the show and all." 

"No.. This can't be.."

"I'm sorry but he already agreed to it. We  just need you to agree now, so please, do me a favour and call the director."

Ji-Hyun didn't see this. She was taken aback, and excused herself to go and see her boyfriend. She found him sipping korean Sul in the kitchen board.

"What the bloody hell did you just do?" She lashed out immediately, as he spilled some of his sul on the kitchen counter.

"Babe, where did you come from?" He asked, putting the bottle and taking her in his arms. She felt warmer immediately, and hugged him back. Is this what love does?

"I'm sorry.. I just heard from PHS that you're the second lead in Love Shots.. What a ridiculous name! Besides, why do you have to do the second lead? you should be first, and.."

"Babe look, look." He took her head in his hands and pulled her towards him, his beautiful black eyes drowning her in that beautifulness of the world rehearsal, as if there was something more to see from life, beautiful things deriving from another origin of their own, and she saw the invisible things surrounding it right now, roughly, harshly, beautifully.

"There's nothing more valuable for us than this drama to work on to satisfy the fans, and to clear our relationship in the acting world. We'd pass for young birds in love if we refuse this just because you'd be obliged to dump me in one scene or two." His eyes pleaded her to understand, and that's what she showed she did, even if this was a kind of ultimatum for them to go through.

"I'd probably be forced to kiss him, too." She let out, and she felt him stiffen.

"You and I know it won't mean anything."

"It meant something when you and I kissed during Suspicious partners."

She knew she was overreacting, but being childish wasn't anything near how she really wanted to react right now.

"They did this on purpose to test us or to seperate us eventually."

"So, are we falling for this trap?" 

"Definitely not."

Still thinking about the furious face of PHS when she said she didn't want to do that, some doubtful thoughts cleared her mind and she was under the impression someone did this to tear them apart, and publicly at that.