CHAPTER 11 ; CLAYMORES.

Kryptonite.

Hey people I'm really sorry for the delay >< ! I'm posting at work so I'll go on posting from now on.

Enjoy!

 

When the door shut and the sound of it deafened Ji-Hyun’s ears in burdening strikes into the living room, she gasped and lost focus from her task.

She didn’t want to turn around and see, because it might be something destroying their little quiet vacation, something to wrack their minds with disbelief.

When she decided to turn around, at last, her amazement only increased.

There, stood Park Hyun Sik.

Her very first crush actor. What was he doing there, she had no clue. What’s happening? She tried to clear her sight, but he was still standing there, smiling warmly at Chang Wook who looked him up and down suspiciously.

But Ji-Hyun wasn’t really paying attention to their exchange.

When her mind came back into place, she heard some intriguing news.

“I’m the new male lead for love shots.” Park Hyun Sik said with his intriguing grin.

“What?” Ji-Hyun let out between giggles.

Both men turned their heads at her. She tried to look at them at the same time, but she couldn’t. Of course I can’t, she scolded herself warily.

And a moment later, the feeling was gone. She realized that we can remember the power of the love or the attachment we had for someone someday, without loving them again.

“Oppa, you’re gonna be my new partner?” She asked childishly.

“Somehow, if you don’t mind.” He stated warmly, his voice reassuring.

She immediately liked him.

“Who’re you calling Oppa?” Ji Chang Wook snapped sharply, taking her from the shoulders and away from Park.

When they were alone, he threw her a pleading look, full of rueful jealousy.

“Don’t look at him like you’ve found your new true love; it really hurts.” He looked away, and her heart broke. She didn’t mean to do that.

Their little exchange was interrupted by Park who came strolling into the kitchen to get some fresh beer.

“What?” He complained lazily at the two heads turned towards him.

“It’s about bloody time you tell us what’s been going on in town.” Asked Chang Wook meanly.

Ji-Hyun looked at Park Hyun Sik instinctively, awaiting his response.

He was so handsome she turned to face her boyfriend, who was glaring at both Park and her. She felt embarrassed. He’s been hurt because she looked at Park? She was only looking, there was nothing in their glare.

But, when she looked back at Ji Chang Wook, she thought that he was much more handsome, that he was the most beautiful man on earth.

She smiled idiotically at his pout, and kissed him, forgetting Park who was standing in front of them, hiding when he noticed their posture.

“Hey!” Park hollered, his beer inches from their joined bodies.

He suddenly spilled beer on them. They jumped, as Ji-Hyun hit him strongly on the chest, where he faked being hurt.

Chang Wook added a big slap on his back, and Park massaged his body miserably.

“Would you two listen?” He lashed out, sounding more savage.

They stopped dead, mimicking each other’s moves so well Park remained silent for a few seconds.

“There has been a petition. Wook’s fans voted so he’d be left in peace with Ji-Hyun ah and came back to the show business because they respect his choice and they love him, that they want him to be happy. There’s been six million people voting this.”

The astounding silence following this statement made it seem fake, to the point of having two bodies walk away in denial, and Park pulling out his phone to prove it.

Ji Chang Wook looked away when he felt Ji-Hyun’s face enlighten with excitement. He didn’t want to be the only one still in denial.

The fans did something for his personal feelings and happiness. He’s been going through a moment that he will remember all his life; in that moment, the meaning changed. It was no longer a handful of people watching his works, it was a lot of people loving him. It was every person giving him a little consideration, and the whole thing became a force. His apprehension made him close his eyes in disbelief, he wanted to think that still, there were great feelings.

For the first time in a while, he thought of the great part of life; the good part of life.

“I may have omitted it.” He thought sourly, but my people reminded me.

That’s when he felt Ji-Hyun’s arms around him.

Everyone says it’s the first feeling that counts. It’s the first impression, the first look and the first breath, maybe even the first touch.

What really does is the whole image and what it makes everyone of us feel afterwards.

And for a long time. How it makes feel for a long time. And there, then, it was astounding.