Chapter 5: Date Teaser!

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

The morning was as per normal for Yuri. Ever since she found Jessica’s keychain, she was never the same. It was a Sunday; the autoshop is closed every Sunday, so Taeyeon, Yoona and Yuri were at home. Yoona was practicing her solo to perform at a jamming place near the music store. Taeyeon on the other hand was thinking of a way to convince Yuri about going on a double date with her, it’ll be extra hard as Yuri wasn’t in a good mood. Luckily, it was confirmed that Yuri wasn’t going anyway that day.

“How am I suppose to convince her?” mumbled Taeyeon as she sat on the sofa, deep in her thoughts joining Yuri who was watching a drama.

“Convince who?” suddenly Yuri interrupted Taeyeon when she was in deep thoughts.

“O-oh, er, well you see…” Taeyeon couldn’t finish what she was saying as she was really afraid that Yuri wouldn’t agree to it.

Yuri was confused as to what Taeyeon has to say, she tilt her head showing that she didn’t understand what Taeyeon said.

“Wannagoonadate?” Taeyeon asked at full speed.

Yuri, who is smart understand what she said, “WHAT?! You and me on date? Look Tae, It’s not you, it’s me, I don’t have any f-“

“Not me and you, Pabo! I meant do you wanna go on a double date with me?” Taeyeon said with full confidence since she gathered her courage fast.

Suddenly, there was silence across the apartment. Taeyeon closed her eyes really tight, thinking she would get beaten up by Yuri for asking a stupid question.

“I guess I have to agree to it, maybe I can forget that Jessica girl through this date, sigh,” Yuri thought to herself.  

“Sure,” Yuri said after thinking for about 3-5minutes.

Taeyeon was definitely shocked, she then zoned out for a few minutes and then reacted to her response. She jumped up from the sofa and hugged Yuri tightly for accepting the invitation. Not only did Taeyeon felt relieved and happy, she was confused to as why Yuri agreed to it when she has feelings for that Jessica girl.

“But, who is that girl I’m dating?” Yuri asked.

“I’m not sure, it’s one of Tiffany’s best friend,” Taeyeon answered.

“Hmm, alright, details?” asked Yuri.

“Just get ready by 7.30pm, luckily their house isn’t that far away from us,” Taeyeon winked and answered Yuri. Taeyeon skipped happily back to her room and started choosing her clothes while Yuri continued to watch her drama.

At Tiffany, Seohyun and Jessica’s home.

Tiffany walked back and forth near the kitchen counter, thinking of ways to convinced Jessica to go on a double date with her. The night before, she did ask Jessica before but Jessica didn’t agree to it.

“Hey Tiff, why are you feeling so agitated?” asked Jessica as she grabbed the toast and eat them.

“Um nothing Sica,” Tiffany said while she continued to walk back and forth.

“Is it about today’s date you want me to go to?” Jessica asked when she rolled her eyes.

“Y-yes,” Tiffany stuttered, afraid that the older girl would get mad.

“I’ll go,” Pitied Jessica, she didn’t want to be the bad guy for not agreeing to a date.

“Great! They’ll pick us up at 8pm! So get ready by 8pm okay?” said Tiffany.

“Yeah, yeah. Its not as if I’ll fall in love with the guy I date,” said Jessica as she folded her arms and went in her room.

--

Hello hello hello!

This is a teaser guys! The Date will be broken up into 2 or 3 parts! Date Part 1 will definitely be out by tonight! I promise! :)

Keep commenting and subscribing! Wee, i'm on my way to a thousand views! Hahaha, is that slow? :P

 

-escapethefate-