Chapter 16: Overrrrrrrrr!!?!??

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

“Why is she so familiar?” thought Donghae to himself.

Flashback:

He was fifteen years old back then… He remembered Yuri was his good friend that he fell for…

“Thank you so much for saving me, Yuri-ah,” Donghae said after he was conscious. He was also soaked wet.

He was saved when he drowned in the sea, swimming by himself.

“Aish, Gwenchana Oppa,” smiled Yuri.

“Really thanks,” Donghae thanked him again.

“It’s really okay Oppa, I’ll always be there for you friend!” cheered Yuri. 

“Friends forever?” smiled Donghae.

“Dae, friends forever.” Replied Yuri, nodding her head.

End of flashback.

Donghae that remember who Yuri was, and also remembered that they lost contact after that.

“Yuri?!” exclaimed Donghae.

“Huh? Yes?!” jolted Yuri in her sit.

“D-do you remember me?!” asked Donghae.

“Huh? I’m sorry, have we met before?” asked Yuri as she was ambiguously puzzled to what Donghae had asked.

“Oh? You guys know each other?” asked Jessica.

“We do,” said Donghae confidently.

“We don’t,” said Yuri.

The both of them got confused and Donghae didn’t want to say another word about it. Thus he made an excuse that he mistook Yuri for someone else. But he knew Yuri was his old friend, and he was confused, why can’t Yuri seem to recognize him?

Mr Jung started the conversation again after 2 minutes of awkward silence.

“So, what company do you work at? And what position are you at?” asked Mr Jung coldly.

“Appa…” whispered Jessica sternly.

“Ah, haha. It’s okay Jessica,” Yuri smiled to keep herself happy even if she was disappointed to see Mr Jung’s unhappy face.

“So?” Mr Jung waited for the answer.

“Er… I don’t exactly work at a company.. But I’m an owner of my a café and an autoshop,” said Yuri proudly.

“Oh, progressing well?” Mr Jung asked as he sighed, expected something more from Yuri than just owning those two shops.

“Kind of…?” Yuri said hesitantly, she scratched her neck and dug her nails in there, punishing herself for not being any more successful.

“Hm…Not what I expected though,” said Mr Jung coldly as he drank his wine.

Yuri heart sank after hearing what Mr Jung said, but continued to keep quiet because they did not want to argue in front of Jessica.

“Wait, what? Yuri is suppose to be the CEO of the Kwon Company. Why is she only owning a pathetic café and an autoshop!? She a freaking rich family, richer than the Lee’s!” Donghae thought to himself.

“Why do you love Jessica?” Donghae blurted out the question while they were eating.

“Well, if you fall in love. There’s no reasons for why you love someone, right?” smiled Yuri when she glanced at Jessica. Jessica couldn’t help but winked at Yuri back.

“Ridiculous,” mumbled Mr Jung to himself. Jessica heard it and gave her light kick to Mr Jung under the table, telling him to respect Yuri. Mr Jung just looked at Jessica, and rolled his eyes at her. Telling her that he doesn’t really care.

After eating for about half an hour, Yuri really cleaned the plate well but the others didn’t finish the food.

“Wow, you finish all of the food on your plate huh,” said Jessica.

“Yes, I wouldn’t want to waste expensive food away right?” said Yuri.

“Oh, it’s okay if you do actually. Daddy’s fine with paying any amount,” Jessica smiled.

“Oh no, that’s fine. I really don’t like wasting food,” smiled Yuri.

“Paupers,” mumbled Mr Jung again. Donghae heard what he said, and sighed to himself. He thought to himself, that it wasn’t nice doing that.

After a small chat, Mr Jung paid the bill. All of them stand up to greet one another, then Mr Jung said that he wanted to say something. All of them kept quiet, waiting for Mr Jung to speak.

“Well, it’s too late to woo Jessica, isn’t it Yuri? She’s getting married next year to Donghae,” Mr Jung said proudly.

“W-what?!” exclaimed Yuri.

“Daddy! How can you say that!?” scolded Jessica.

“Well, we can’t keep it forever right? Besides, you should be happy marrying Donghae. It’s a secret surprise for you right, Jessica?” said Mr Jung.

“I knew it long ago daddy, that’s why I brought Yuri. To show you I didn’t want to marry Donghae,” explained Jessica.

“You knew?!” all 3 of them was shocked that Jessica knew it.

“You knew…” Yuri cheeks started to get wet.

Yuri wanted to walk off, she walked towards the lift. But her wrist was grabbed by Jessica.

“Yuri, wait. I can explain!” said Jessica.

“Explain? What’s there to explain Sica?! What’s there to explain?! Are you happy now? Watching me cry, I really felt cheated. I can’t believe you keep this from me. I’m your girlfriend Sica!” screamed Yuri, her left hand wanted to slap Jessica, but stopped halfway because she couldn’t bear to.

“Hit me, I deserve the slap from you,” said Jessica when she too started to cry.

“You deserve so much more than a slap, but I can’t bear to, we’re over,” Yuri said firmly, and walked off without giving Jessica a chance to say another word.

“Yuri wait!” screamed Jessica, she cried hard and kneeled on the floor.

Yuri heard Jessica screamed, but didn’t stop for her and walked to the hotel even when it’s raining.

“W-what happened?!” Donghae was shocked to see Jessica kneeling on the floor, crying.

“Y-yuri, s-she b-broke w-w-ith me..” sobbed Jessica.

“Damn her, why did she do that!?” Donghae’s anger to control of him.

“Because of this stupid marriage! I don’t even want to get marry to you! I love Yuri, not you!!!!” screamed Jessica again.

Even though those words hurt Donghae, Donghae too didn’t want to marry Jessica. He still wants to mingle around, he wasn’t ready for a marriage commitment yet. And Yuri is also his old friend, he didn’t want to make her upset even if Yuri didn’t remember him.

“I must patch them back together, and cancel this marriage. Doing all of this for Yuri, she has done so many things for me back then. But still, why can’t she remember me?!” frustrated Donghae thought to himself.

“Get up, I’ll send you to the hotel back and settle this for you. Don’t work about it, I don’t want to marry you either. But I want to apologized for abusing you when I was drunk in the past,” apologized Donghae.

“Thank you so much Donghae, you have to help me…” begged Jessica.

Jessica was then send hotel and Donghae put her to sleep.

Yuri on the other hand was walking in the streets, soaked wet because she walked under the rain just now.

“Why, why is there so many obstacle right now!?” Yuri thought to herself, continuing to walk in the streets.

Donghae drove to the Lee’s Company entrance, at the information counter, the receptionist bowed and greeted him, but Donghae didn’t greet back as he rushed up to his dad’s office. He almost knocked in to everyone at the 19th level without apologizing either. He knocked really hard on Mr Lee’s door.

“Come in,” ordered Mr Lee.

“Appa, we need to talk,” Donghae said coldly.

Meanwhile at Seoul,

“Why did you do that, Tae?!” scolded Tiffany.

“I explained myself already, he wants your ity Tiff! That’s all he wants, he doesn’t really love you!” screamed Taeyeon.

“I don’t care if he loves me or not, but he was innocent!” Tiffany shouted.

“So you care about him so much? Why not live with him for the rest of your life?!”

“Excuse me?! Kim Tae Yeon, what did you say!?”

“GO AND LIVE WITH HIM,” Taeyeon said.

“Why are you so jealous that he apologized to me?!”

“For god’s sake, I’m not for a single bit! NEVER!”

“Then why don’t you trust me? I’ll never love him, Tae,”

“I know! But don’t get so close with him will you? He’s out to get you!”

“He’s not Tae!”

“Why won’t you believe me!?” screamed Taeyeon.

“That’s enough! I had it with you!” Tiffany screamed at Taeyeon.

“Whatever!” Taeyeon stormed out from Siwon’s house without saying anything else and banged the front door when she was on her way out.

“I’m sorry that I caused you to fight with Taeyeon..” Siwon whispered.

“Aniya, its fine. Just rest okay? Sorry she punched you..” Tiffany apologized.

“Gwenchana,” smiled Siwon as he held Tiffany’s hand.

Tiffany quickly let go and just smiled awkwardly.

“Mianhe,” Siwon awkwardly apologize.

Tiffany just smiled.

“You’re mine now,” Siwon thought to himself and smirked.

Still at Seoul, Yoona and Seohyun was outside having dinner again. But after their dinner, Seohyun decided to go to the bookstore with Yoona accompany her. When they reached the bookstore, Yoona opened the door for her.

“Ladies’ first,” smiled Yoona.

“Gamsahamida,” thanked Seohyun.

They walked in the store and Yoona followed Seohyun behind her as always.

“So… What genre of books do you read?” asked Yoona.

“Self-improvement books,” Seohyun smiled.

“Oh… Not comedy, drama or anything?” Yoona asked again.

“No.. Not really, why? I’m weird right, reading a rare genre. Or maybe a genre you never even heard of,” Seohyun said.

“Yeah, but I just like you the way you are,” smiled Yoona.

“T-thanks,” blushed Seohyun.

They spent for about half an hour in the bookstore and Yoona send her home.

In front of Seohyun’s house, they greeted each other.

“Annyeong Seohyun-ah, takec-”

Seohyun interrupted what Yoona has to say by giving her a peck on the cheeks and blushed.

“A-a-annye-o-ong, S-s-eohyun,” Yoona just waved goodbye and she was also shy, for the first time in her life.

“Stay over today,” Seohyun said and grabbed her shirt, and pulled her in the house.

--

Annyeong everyone! Sorry about the drastic break-up for the Yulsic :( Let's hope the best for them alright? By the way, I won't be updating for Friday tomorrow as I'll be very busy at school tomorrow from 7am to 7pm. And it's a Friday, i need rest. :'( But i'll definitely post something over the weekends.

Love you guys <3

-escapethefate-