Chapter 27: She's back. Pt. 2

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

“E-er, she’s H-hara,” stuttered while introducing Hara to Jessica.

“Ahhh, annyeonghaseyo,” Jessica gave a heavenly smile that made Yuri smile too. Hara witnessing that, she got jealous and decided to do something about it.

“Yeah, annyeonghaseyo. Goo Hara Imnida, I’m Yuri’s very good friend,” Hara proceeded to shake Jessica’s hand.

“Very good friend?” 

That’s what everyone thought. Yuri’s good friend? How can that be? As soon as Jessica heard what Hara said, she felt that her heart was slowly stabbed. It’s like Hara’s words were very sharp and piercing that made her feel that way.  

“And you are?” Hara continued, she raised her right eyebrow to act as if she was curious. But she knew who Jessica was, she was told about who Jessica was by the man who told to break both of them apart.

“I’m Jessi-”

“She’s Jessica, Yuri’s GIRLFRIEND,” Taeyeon interrupted Jessica and expressed the word ‘girlfriend’ strongly.

“Girlfriend? I see,” Hara frowned at that thought even though she knew about the both of them.

“I bet you’re crushed now, Hara,” Taeyeon thought.

Suddenly, there was an unexpected silence. Yuri was staring out to space because she contemplating on why Hara’s here. She didn’t know what else to do with her girlfriend and her ex-lover around with her.

“Yuri?” Jessica called her out.

“Thinking about something?” Jessica continued, wondering what was on her Seobang’s mind.

“N-nothing,” Yuri nodded her head from left to right fast to show that everything’s fine.

“Alright, I’ll get for you people drinks. Have a seat, please,” Jessica bowed and made her way to kitchen.

“Yuri, go and accompany your girlfriend to the kitchen. And I can see in Jessica’s eyes that she’s upset and jealous. Go and comfort her, I need to talk to Hara privately too,” Taeyeon whispered quietly.

Yuri nodded in agreement and followed her girlfriend from the back quietly.

“Who is she?”

“What is she doing here?” Jessica thought.

“I wonder what is she here for,” Jessica mumbled to herself.

Out of a sudden, someone grabbed her waist and pulled her to the back a little bit. Her back felt warmth of another person’s body.

“Don’t worry babe, she’s just a friend,” Yuri whispered into Jessica’s ear. Her breath blew into Jessica’s ear that made her shiver.

“I-I wasn’t j-jeal-lous,” Jessica stuttered. She was embarrassed and felt a little hot because Yuri’s core was pressing against Jessica’s with their legs entwined together.

“Yeah, sure,” Yuri smirked. She knew Jessica was just denying the fact that she was jealous.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be talking to your good friend?” Jessica starts to make coffee for the 3 of them, Taeyeon, Yuri and Hara.

“Taeyeon wants to talk to Hara alone. I wonder what is it about,” Yuri replied while holding onto Jessica hands, mixing together the coffee and still back hugging her.

“Is she going to flirt with Taeyeon?!” Jessica jumped to conclusion. She turned around and pushed Yuri away to see what she deduced was right.

But she only saw Taeyeon and Hara having a serious conversation nothing else. Jessica turned her head low because she felt guilty for pushing her seobang away and assuming something her don’t know about.

“Yah, sica-ah. That would never happen, Taeyeon loves Tipany to death!” Yuri retorted.

“Mianhe, Seobang-ah…” Jessica apologized and continued to prepare the coffee.

“I’ll be at the living room,” Yuri smiled and moved Jessica’s fringe to one side and planted a sweet kiss on Jessica’s forehead.

“Araso,” Jessica smiled at the actions made by her romantic seobang.

 

--

 

“What brings you here, Hara?” Taeyeon entwined all of her fingers together to control her anger.

“I miss my Yuri, duh. What else do you think I’m here for?” Hara smirked and rolled her eyes at Taeyeon.

“Well, let’s see. To destroy the relationship of a sweet couple?” Taeyeon’s fingers hurt as her bones were crushed by one another since she entwined her fingers too tightly.

“Who knows, right?” Hara laughed at Taeyeon’s anger which was slowly building up, Hara felt successful for blowing Taeyeon’s top.

“Calm down, Tae,” Taeyeon told herself in her own heart. She did not want to blow her top and open up a commotion in the house. It would only just make things worse.

“Let me tell you Hara, if you’re going to do something horrible. I make sure, you will regret it,” Taeyeon couldn’t hold her anger any longer. She stood up straight away and was about to lift up her right hand to give a slap.

“Tae?” Yuri came out from the kitchen and saw what Taeyeon was about to do.

“Yuri, I can’t take it-”

“Shhh. Jessica’s still here!” Yuri whispered before Taeyeon could raise her voice any louder.

“Araso, but I’m being straight-forward here. You’ve got to be careful, Yul. I don’t trust this witch in front of me,” Taeyeon smirked. She felt satisfied that she was able to insult Hara when she can.

“Excuse me, what did you just named me as?” Hara stood up too, she was ready to start a fight until Jessica came into the scene.

“Coffee’s here,” Jessica was holding the table tray with coffee that gives a great scent.

Jessica gracefully kneeled down to the coffee table and place the coffee cups gently, Yuri smiled at what her girlfriend was doing. Her girlfriend is so sweet-looking and was so elegant.

“Beautiful,” Yuri mumbled and smile to herself.

“What, Seobang?” Jessica smiled, she heard what Yuri said but pretended not to.

“N-nothing,” Yuri was shy and her cheeks were in different tones of red at the thought of it.

“Ehem,” Hara cleared so that she could get Yuri’s attention.

“What is it, Hara?” Taeyeon sighed. She felt that Hara was an attention seeker and she really find Hara irksome.

“I came here to talk to Yuri, since I miss her,” Hara smirked, thinking what she said was smart.

“Ah, right. Sorry, I’ll get going,” Jessica was upset, but try not to make it so obvious.

“Wait, where’re are you going?” Yuri asked, she did not want to be without her girlfriend at this point of time.

“I need to meet Seohyun and Tiffany, their finishing their work in half an hour. We’re going to have a girls out,” Jessica smiled.

“Alright, be back home quickly and be safe, I love you,” Yuri gave a quick peck on the cheeks.

“Love you too,” Jessica gave a quick hug and prepared to go out.

 

--

“Hey Seohyun, Tiffany!” Jessica was in her red sports car with her shades on. Greeting her best friends with a wide smile but both of her best friends knew something wasn’t right.

“Hey Sica-ah!” both of them greeted back in delight. The both of them get in the car and Jessica started to drive to a nearby shop.

15 minutes into the ride, they finally reached to the place they wanted to go.

“Alright, time to get the stuffs so that you guys are prepared for the anniversary!” Tiffany said.

The 3 girls went in to the mall happily, Jessica was happy because she felt that what she planned will turn out to be perfectly fine.

 

--

 

“Okay Hara, seriously. What are you doing here?” Yuri asked. Taeyeon was taking a cold shower to release her anger.

“I came for you, what else?” Hara smiled and held Yuri’s hand.

Yuri quickly move her hands away and kept it to herself.

“You don’t have to. I’m perfectly fine living with my girlfriend,” Yuri said sternly.

“Come on, at least let me take you out for lunch and have a drink at the nearby bar,” Hara smiled. She had a plan in mind, but Yuri couldn’t tell from her devilish face. Being as weak as she is, Yuri nodded her head and accepted her offer.

“Araso, let’s go before Taeyeon finds out. She won’t like it if I’m alone with you,” Yuri sighed.

The both of them went out quietly and while Taeyeon was still bathing.

“Let’s go to our favourite place,” Hara smiled. Hara was driving for today since Yuri had no place to go in her mind.

The travel took half an hour until they reach in a café named “Youthful” where most of the teenagers go to. Yuri smiled and felt glad that Hara still remembered this place that brings back the memories both of them had. The both of them went in together in the restaurant.

“Aren’t we a little bit to old to go to Youthful café?” Yuri joked.

“Oh come on, I just want to reminisce the memories we made here,” Hara smiled.

Suddenly, Yuri’s pocket vibrated continuously. She knew Taeyeon was calling.

“Let me get this for awhile,” Yuri smiled and went out from her seat and went to a corner in the café.  

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yuri! Where ar-”

“Yah, yah! You don’t have to scream in my ear! I can hear you know!” Yuri moved the phone away and only place it back to her ear when Taeyeon stops screaming.

“Aish mianhe, but where’re you?” Taeyeon was worried.

“I’m with Hara, at the café,” Yuri whispered, she looked around to see if Hara was eavesdropping or not.

“Why you-”

“Tae! How many times I told you? Don’t scream!” Yuri whispered quickly before Taeyeon could scream.

“Araso, araso. Please take care, and I beg don’t grow any feelings for her! I’ll get ugly! I swear!” Taeyeon advised.

Yuri then thought about her, feeling delightful about going back to the place of their memories and quickly brush away about that thought.

“Araso, araso, thanks for reminding me. I almost let her win,” Yuri thanked Taeyeon.

“Take care!” Taeyeon reminded.

“Dae,” Yuri smiled.

“Dae!” Taeyeon hung up.

“Hey, hey. Sorry got a call from my workplace,” Yuri smiled and took a sit back.

“It’s fine, I’ve ordered the food you liked here,” Hara smiled back and gave a wink.

Yuri just looked away, to avoid the flirtatious wink given by Hara.

“Er, thanks,” Yuri took a sip of water the waiter had placed on their table.

“So, how’s life?” Hara asked.

“Be strong,” Yuri told herself.

“Life’s great. New girlfriend and stuffs, yep.” Yuri answered.

“Oh, doing well with your girlfriend?” Hara felt a little hurt when Yuri said that she was fine with her girlfriend.

“Of course, definitely. Hah, why wouldn’t it be?” Yuri let out a nervous laugh, she suddenly feel uncomfortable with Hara around her.

“Well, maybe I could be better,” Hara couldn’t control her anger and caused herself to say something she wasn’t suppose to say in front of Yuri.

“Excuse me?”

“No, sorry. Nothing,” Hara quickly cover herself up.

There was an awkward silence throughout the whole lunch, suddenly, Hara decided to speak up.

“Remember how we used to share a large smoothie? We drank and gaze each other’s eyes….”

“That’s not going to happen again, Hara,” Yuri said sternly.

“Come on, I was just reminiscing, nothing else. Didn’t want to do it either,” Hara felt disappointed that she couldn’t do it again with Yuri.

“Great, sorry,” Yuri apologized.

After 1 hour of chatting and eating, they both finished their meals.

“Let’s go,” Hara pulled Yuri out of the café.

“Where to?” Yuri suddenly stopped.

“I told you I’ll bring you to the bar, didn’t I?” Hara smirked.

“I don’t think it’s a great idea,”

“It is, don’t worry. It’s on me,” Hara smiled and pulled Yuri in to the car.

 

--

“Hey Taeyeon! We’re about to close, you came to the café for dinner?” Sunny joked.

“I’m worried, Sunny. Yuri’s with Hara, her ex-lover,” Taeyeon sighed.

“Hara, that’s familiar…” Sooyoung said to herself.

“Yeah, that famous athlete in Australia. Her contract ended and she came back anyway,” Taeyeon said.

“What? It’s impossible, her contract ends in another 2 years. She extended her contract not end it, the press said she was on a month holiday before she starts her job again,” Sooyoung explained.

“Something’s not right,” Sunny said.

“Not right?” Taeyeon asked.

“I think it’s something related to the harassments,” Sunny continued while wiping the tables.

“Really? How would you know?” Taeyeon became more curious.

“It’s an agent instinct, I believe,” Sunny said, her face became more worried.

“I think it’s getting out of hand, we’ve got to call Donghae to come here to Seoul,” Sunny continued.

“You mean his in Korea?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah, but he’s in Incheon, it’s not really far from here,” Sooyoung replied for Sunny.

“Okay, I trust the both of you,” Taeyeon answered.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Tae Unnie!” Yoona went in the café and bowed.

“Where were you Yoona?” Taeyeon asked her.

“Oh, Mianhe, I had to buy some ingredients since the café is out of them. I’ll be packing them in the storage,” Yoona smiled and continued to do what she was supposed to do.

Taeyeon dialled Yuri’s number, but there was no answer.

“Man… Where is she…?”

--

Hello guys, I might write another short chapter tonight. I really need to recharge myself. Thank you for continuously reading, keep commenting and subscribing too!