Chapter 24: "I guess it's over,"

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

“Why isn’t Pany back..” muttered Taeyeon who constantly glanced at her wall clock, it was half past 7. Tiffany promised to be back at 7pm sharp to have dinner with her. Taeyeon took hours to prepare such luscious food and a romantic candle lit setting, rose petals scattered on the floor and the table, wine glasses placed nicely with wine and swan-folded serviette. Taeyeon waited patiently at the dining table, thinking of reasons why would Tiffany would be late.

“Hey Siwon, I had enough okay! I’m already late for my dinner with Tae! Let go!” Tiffany shrieked, her wrist was grappled by Siwon, Siwon just wouldn’t let her go, his eyes were full of lust, he couldn’t hold his temptations to get his hands on her. Tiffany was completely trapped, she coudn’t go any where with guards that were outside of Siwon’s house.

“You’re mine now!” Siwon pulled Tiffany into the room, he tugged Tiffany’s bag till the straps of it tore. Tiffany was already in tears, struggling to break free but both of them knew it was impossible with Siwon’s strong ability.

“Please…” Tiffany pleaded on her knees.

“Shut up, !” Siwon swung his right arm and his hand landed on Tiffany’s right cheek. A loud slap echoed in his boundless room, leaving his hand mark on her cheek.

Tiffany touched her cheeks, his actions weren’t making it any better at all. Her loud cry could be heard outside the house that the bodyguard even went to take a quick peek on what was going on.

Siwon stopped wasting time, lifted her and threw her on his king sized bed. He went on top of her and abruptly pressed his lips against hers, Tiffany didn’t react to it, she was continuously hitting his chest so he could get off, but none of her punches worked on him. Siwon was in control, her hands were tied down by Siwon’s strong force. Tiffany couldn’t move at all, she could only try to scream and struggle to break free. Finally, Tiffany got the chance to move her legs, she used all her ability and kicked him in the stomach causing Siwon to groan in pain and fell off the bed with his hands pressing against his stomach, trying all he can to ease the pain. She used this chance to escape from the back of his house.

Tiffany ran from his backyard and led herself to an alley near a club house. The alley was almost pitch black, the only source of light was a dimly lit lamp post which looks like it would break any time. She looked at her surroundings, hoping there were no signs of Siwon, she was catching her breath because of all that running and started to walk cautiously deeper in to the alley.

 

--

 

“Broken promises,” Taeyeon whispered and trudged the streets, with her hands in her pockets. It was a cold night, she roamed around the streets looking for something interesting to keep her mind off about the cancelled dinner.

Taeyeon contemplated, is Tiffany serious about the both of them or what they had was just a fling? What they had, is it real? Tears started to roll down her cheeks, she never thought it would be the end of the both of them. She reminisce the moments they had together.

“If you love someone, you have to make them happy. Even if it means letting go,” Taeyeon told to herself, she deduced that Tiffany was definitely happier if she was with Siwon. After roaming around in the streets, she found herself standing in front of the bar not far from Tiffany and the other girl’s house.

 

Flashback:

“Pany-ah, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. I’m really sorry, I realised I love you and I can’t do anything without having you by my side. I regret when I jokingly said about playing around with you. Now, I want to stay committed. I want to take care till you grow old, I promise, I will. Rest assure. Please rest well, Pany-ah. I’m so worried,” a tear rolled down Taeyeon’s cheek, and it slid down and fell on to Tiffany’s palm.

“You meant what you say, Kim TaeYeon?” a fragile voice came out from Tiffany’s mouth. It seems that she was conscious the whole time, she was just weak.

“I meant what I say, I swear. I really do lov-” Taeyeon was interrupted by a quick peck on the lips that was given by Tiffany.

“I love you too,” Tiffany gave a weak smile as the alcohol was draining all her energy.

“I’ll take care of you whenever Tiff, you’re my lover, forever and always,” Taeyeon whispered and gave a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead.

End of flashback.

 

“Guess I’ve failed you,” Taeyeon lamented, gazing at the brightly lit bar sign. She decided to drown herself with beer despite her poor drinking limit to forget about the sorrows she encountered.

“Somaek, please,” Taeyeon took a seat and look around the bar. She hated the atmosphere, she didn’t like to go to places. The bar was air conditioned but unfortunately, smokes from cigarettes filled the air. That’s what Taeyeon hate the most. She hate mingling with people in the bar because she really feel uncomfortable if she were to interact with them.

“You shouldn’t drink so much,” a voice that came from behind Taeyeon. Taeyeon turned around and lifted her head up. She took awhile to recognize that it was Sooyoung since she took a few shots that had already made her feel a little dizzy.

“Relationship problems?” Sooyoung asked and took a seat beside Taeyeon. She ordered the same drink that Taeyeon ordered. Taeyeon just nodded her head, she can’t be bothered to explain what had happened. Sooyoung waited for her to explain, but only to realise that Taeyeon had wet trails on her cheeks already.

“I guess it’s over,” Taeyeon fragile voice sobbed.

“WHAT?!” shouted Sooyoung. Everyone in the bar turned to her direction and stared at her. She had her head down low to avoid the embarrassment.

“What?! Are you in the right mind?” Sooyoung whispered sternly after hearing what Taeyeon had said.  

“Ye-”

“Wait, this definitely has Siwon involved in it,” Sooyoung guessed, she took a sip of her drink and placed the drink loudly with a loud thud. All Taeyeon could do was to nod in agreement, she was too depressed and weak to continue the conversation. She felt that it would be better if her life is shut down, so there will be no more hassles and heartbreaks.

“Tae! Where are you-”

Taeyeon placed a 200 dollar bill for her drinks and Sooyoung’s and just went out of the bar without bidding goodbye to Sooyoung. Taeyeon was aimlessly walking and lead herself to an alley, the dimly lamp posts gave a depressed atmosphere which just added to her misery. Out of a sudden, not too far from her, she heard someone who was shrieking for help.

“HELP ME!”

“TIPANY!?”

 

--

 

Sorry that this chapter is kind of short! I have a lot of homework due. Next chapter will be on 19th February 2012!

-escapethefate-