Chapter 14: Going for a trip.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

All 6 of them slept till the next morning. Yuri and Jessica clearly remembered the small argument they had last night, but both of them chose not to bring it up again as they do not want to start a fight.

“Morning Jagiya~” Yuri kissed Jessica’s forehead. Jessica didn’t budge at all, she was still tired after the whole commotion during breakfast, the carnival outing till night, and worrying about Tiffany at the late night.

Yuri didn’t want to disturb her any further and then decided to make breakfast for everyone since she woke up the earliest while the others were having their shower except for Jessica who was snoring away. She made pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon for everyone.

“Good morning Unnie,” bowed Yoona and Seohyun at the same time.

“Ah, good morning both of you. One of you help me set up the table for breakfast, and another one please knock on the ‘newlywed’ couple to come out soon,” ordered Yuri as she fried the last batch of eggs.

Seohyun decided to help Yuri out by setting the table while Yoona knock on the others since she like to disturb people.

“So, how’s you and Yoona been? Great?” asked Yuri to kill the awkward situation and also asked out of curiosity.

“Um we’re not together,” replied Seohyun as she blushed at the thought of Yoona.

“I can tell you really like her, huh? Well Yoona is really a great person to be with, she’s fun, caring and really funny eventhough she’s really annoying at times. Well, everyone has their own flaws right?” joked Yuri.

“A-aniya, I don’t have feelings for Yoona,” Seohyun stuttered, but it was so ambiguous that even Yuri knows she was lying to her.

“Miss Goody-two-shoes is lying? For the first time?” laughed Yuri.

“Ah, alright, alright, I like her… So what if I do? What should I do then?” asked Seohyun, hoping Yuri would give her a piece of advice.

“Nothing,” smiled Yuri.

Seohyun was stunned at Yuri’s answer, “Nothing? Why did Yuri say that?” Thought Seohyun to herself.

“Let Yoona ask you out and ask you to be hers, let the guy in the love game do it,” adviced Yuri.

“Ah, I see unnie. Gamsahamida,” bowed Seohyun. The both of them then finished cooking and setting up the table.

“Yoona-ah? What are you doing squatting behind the kitchen counter?” Tiffany tilted her head to see what she was doing, while Taeyeon held her hand and laughed as she knew what was going on.

“A-ah, unnie ah, I dropped my contact lenses on the floor, I’m finding it right now that’s why,” lied Yoona.

“You don’t wear contacts, Yoona,” laughed Taeyeon.

“Haha! Did I say contacts? I meant clips!” Yoona nervously laughed to everyone.

“Weird Yoona,” smiled Tiffany as she pulled Taeyeon to sit beside her at the breakfast table.

Seohyun was staring at Yoona, thinking what if Yoona eavesdropped the conversation between her and Yuri? But when Yoona said she was looking for her clips, Seohyun believed her. So she forgot about it. Yuri knew Yoona was definitely eavesdropping, but did not want to say anything at all.

“I’ll go wake my girl up, you guys can eat without me,” Yuri said, walking to Jessica’s room.

“Dae!” Taeyeon said, as she smiled because she was in a good mood, so were the other 3 of them at the table.

“So, you and Tiffany unnie…..” Yoona took both her index finger and stick them together, asking whether they’re together or not.

“Yep, and I’m happy about it,” said Taeyeon as she held Tiffany hand.

Tiffany gave everyone her cute eye smile and continued eating.

“Ah, I see. Last long alright?” Seohyun cheered.

“We will, definitely,” Tiffany said.

“Since you’re together, you guys had fun last night?” teased Yoona.

“Fun? What fun?” the innocent Taeny couple asked Yoona back.

“You know, ?” Yoona answered straightforwardly.

All of them at the table choked on their drink and food.

“A-ah, s-s-orry, shouldn’t have said that,” apologized Yoona.

“You always say the wrong things, Yoona,” said Seohyun coldly; as she remembered about what Yoona joked about during their dinner they had yesterday night.

“I know, right!” Taeyeon agreed.

All of them laughed at Yoona while Yoona covered her face as she was embarrassed. After about 5 minutes after the funny conversation, Yuri and Jessica was hugging one another, walking towards the table.

“Morning, everyone,” said Jessica coldly as she was cranky after being forced to wake up by her Seobang. Jessica rubbed her swollen face, but she didn’t know it was swollen.

“Woah, Jessica why is your f-” Taeyeon was interrupted.

“Don’t ask her, she’s cranky. She might eat you for breakfast,” adviced Tiffany, whispering and kissing Taeyeon’s ear.

“A-araso,” Taeyeon whispered back.

“My face what, Tae?” asked Jessica coldly.

“Er, Why is your face so pretty even in the early morning!” trying to act as if that what Taeyeon was trying to say.

“I’m labelled as a princess for a reason,” Jessica complimented herself.

Yuri heard what she said and choked on her own food.

“Why Seobang? You don’t agree?” ask Jessica as she glared at Yuri’s face.

“An-aniya, the pepper didn’t mix with my egg well, so I choked on the powder,” lied Yuri.

Everyone knew she was lying, but they didn’t want the ice princess to get angry early in the morning, so they just kept quiet. The morning went pretty well of all of them, but when they had their breakfast. Everyone had to get ready for work. The 3 ‘guys’ had to go the auto shop while the girls had to go to SM Building to practice their vocals and dance moves.

“Alright, hop on guys, I’ll send all of you to work,” said Yuri.

All of them board the range rover and took their places beside the person they liked.

“Seohyun, work well okay? Take care.” Taeyeon said.

“What about your girlfriend here?” Tiffany pouted.

“You too, yeobo,” smiled Taeyeon as she kissed her pouted lips.

“Haha! Taeyeon, you sound like Seohyun’s dad when you said that,” teased Yoona.

“Yeah, so? It’s good isn’t it?” Taeyeon and Seohyun smiled.

“Awww, then I don’t have any parents,” Yoona frowned.

“Your appa’s driving, right?” Taeyeon teased Yuri.

“Ah? Bwoh? Who said I’m Y-” before Yuri could finish, Yoona hugged taeyeon with the seat along, but caused Yuri to choke as Yoona hugged Yuri’s neck too tightly.

“Yah! Be careful! My Seobang is still young to die!” screamed Jessica.

“Mianhe Omma,” Yoona apologized.

All of them had a great chat in the car, after 15 minutes, Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany was dropped off in front of the building while the others drove to the auto shop.

The girls went in to the building, and went to the practice room. Half an hour in to the practice, their manager knocked on their door.

“Come in,” said Tiffany.

“Hello girls, practicing well?” asked their Manager, Mr Park Leeteuk.

“Oppa! Dae!” the girls bowed and greeted him.

“Well, Seohyun and Tiffany continue practicing, I need to talk to Jessica personally,” smiled Leeteuk.

“Dae,” the girls answered.

Leeteuk went in to his office, with Jessica following behind him. When they were in the office, Leeteuk took out a piece of magazine from his drawer and threw it on his table.

The front page of the Magazine said, “JESSICA JUNG: DATING?” She took the magazine, and flipped the pages. Pictures of Jessica and Yuri holding hands together and pictures of them taking the Ferris wheel.

“I told you not to go on dates, Jessica,” warned Leeteuk.

“But I love her, what’s so wrong about it?” asked Jessica.

“If I’m your dad, I would have allow you to. I’ve been spying on you, I know you Yuri took care of you. Let me remind you, your dad wouldn-”

“It’s always about dad isn’t it? Why do you even work for him huh? Why can’t dad let me date her?!” screamed Jessica.

“I work for him because I have to support my family, Sica. Like I said, if I’m your dad, I would let you date anyone that makes you happy, but I’m not. I don’t have any choice, Jessica. Please, stop dating him, will you?” Leeteuk asked hesitantly.

“No, I will never,” Jessica starts to tear. Leeteuk pitied Jessica, and decided to tell Jessica the truth about his dad.

“Jessica…” Leeteuk called out.

“What is it?” asked Jessica coldly, sobbing.

“Your dad settled an arranged marriage with your ex-boyfriend, Donghae. He planned that you’ll get married with him next year. The reason why he wanted to you to marry Donghae is because he’s family owns a company just like your family, and he wanted to have an alliance with Donghae’s family company,” said Leeteuk. He couldn’t bear to keep this secret any longer, he looked at Jessica like a little sister, like any brother, he wants his sister to be happy. That’s why he told Jessica the truth.

Jessica cried even harder when she learned about the truth from Leeteuk’s very own mouth.

Flashback:

“Please, don’t beat me Donghae, please,” pleaded Jessica.

“Shut up, I’ll do whatever I want,” drunken Donghae shouted at her.

Donghae slapped, kicked and vomited on her, and collapsed.

End of flashback. 

“He’s an abuser when his drunk Oppa, I don’t want to be with him, I’m scared,” Jessica sobbed, remembering back the painful memory she had with Donghae.

“Your dad wants to meet you when you’re in America for your concert, by the way,” said Leeteuk hesitantly.

“What for?” asked Jessica and she wiped away her tears.

“A father, daughter dinner. I guess?” said Leeteuk.

Suddenly, Jessica’s frown turned into a smile. Leeteuk looked puzzled as to what Jessica was thinking.

“I have an idea.” Smirked Jessica.

“What is it, Sica?” questioned Leeteuk.

“Since I’m having dinner with dad at America, I can bring Yuri along to meet dad. Right? I mean, he doesn’t know Yuri yet. So maybe if he does, he’ll accept Yuri!” Jessica smiled to what she think is a brilliant idea and gave herself a round of applause.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Sica-ah,” thought Leeteuk to himself. He didn’t want to object to Jessica’s idea because they might argue.

At the autoshop, Yoona was fixing a car, while Taeyeon was handling customer’s service in the office. Yuri took a break herself as she had fixed more than 7 cars in the morning. She went to the park to breathe in some clean air, since the auto shop is filled with contaminated smoke. She took a deep breath in, and breathed out.

“Finally, clean air,” said Yuri to herself.

She bought herself ice-cream and ate them, to fill quench her thirst. Not far away from her, she heard some high school girls and guys teasing someone at near the lamp post. The group of guys and girls were laughing, teasing and pointing to someone who was sitting on the ground. Yuri walked closer to the group.

“You’re a ! Are you sure you’re ? You look like you had on purpose!” screamed a girl.

“Yeah! I didn’t know you can get by 6 men at the same point of time!” laughed and teased a guy.

“!”

“!”

“CHEAP!”

All the kids laughed and teased the girl who was covering her face, crying loudly, squatting on the ground. Yuri interrupted them.

“Firstly, there is such a thing where people get 6 men at the same time. It’s called , little kids.”

“Secondly, who are you to judge this girl here?”

Lastly, having or being by men doesn’t always means you’re a , and being a doesn’t make you a saint either, kids.”

Those words struck the bullies, they bowed to Yuri and walked off as quick as possible as they were afraid of her. Yuri smirked at the coward bullies and squatted down to have the same eye level with the girl who was crying.

“There, there. Stop crying,” Ordered Yuri.

The girl didn’t budge and continued to cry harder.

“I’m a safe person to be with, don’t worry. I promise,” Yuri reassured her.

“G-g-amsaham-mida,” the girl thanked Yuri.

“And you are?” asked Yuri.

“I’m S-s-sulli,” she replied and looked up to Yuri’s face, she felt that Yuri looked very familiar, but she couldn’t recall who Yuri was.

“Ah, what a nice name. I’m Sulli. Come on now, I’ll send you home, where is your house?” asked Yuri.

Sulli and Yuri walked to Yuri’s car and board the car. Sulli told Yuri where she stayed and Yuri droved to her place. They didn’t talk after Yuri offered her a ride home. At Sulli’s doorsteps, they bid goodbye, then Sulli popped a question.

“M-may I know w-what’s your n-name?” asked Sulli softly.

“Haha, I’m Yuri. Don’t be scared will you? Here, you’re home now. Takecare alright?” advised Yuri.

When Sulli heard what Yuri’s name was, she froze. She then had a flashback about Yuri.

Flashback:

“Yuri unnie! Don’t leave me! Please! Don’t forget about me yet! You can’t lose your memory because of me!” cried Sulli.

“Takecare alright? If we have fate, we’ll meet again. Take care of mom and dad, don’t be a naughty little brat, wherever I am, I’ll always be here to protect you, be it physically or mentally,” said Yuri. Yuri closed her eyes on the hospital bed.

“Don’t do this for me, even if omma and appa abandoned you, don’t do this for me,” cried Sulli again.

Sulli was pulled away by the nurses, leaving Yuri at the hospital. Sulli cried badly that day.

End of flashback.

“No wonder she doesn’t remember me, I forgot, she lost her memory…” said Sulli to herself.

“Excuse me? What did you say?” said Yuri.

“A-ah? N-nothing, thank you so much,” Sulli bowed twice and greeted her.

“Heh, aniya, it’s nothing. Takecare, kid! By the way, nice mansion you’ve got,” Yuri waved her goodbye and drove back to the auto shop.

After a long day at the autoshop for Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon and a long day at the practice room for Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany. The 6 of them met again at the girls’ house.

“Ahh! What a tired day! I’ve been fixing so many cars, non-stop!” complained Yoona.

“You’re not alone, Yoona,” said Yuri.

Seohyun, Yoona, Tiffany and Taeyeon did their own things at home. While Yuri and Jessica was exchanging kisses in their own room, Jessica sitting on her bed playing with her phone with crossed legs. While Yuri placed her head on Jessica’s thighs and closed her eyes to rest. Jessica then remembered that she was suppose to invite Yuri to the dinner.

“Seobang-ah,” Jessica called Yuri in her husky voice.

“Dae?” smiled Yuri.

“Follow me to America, and meet my dad,” said Jessica.

“B-bwoh? Babe we’ve just started dating, and you want me to meet your dad?” asked Yuri.

“What? You’re not serious in this relationship then?” asked Jessica.

“Aniya! Is just that… Isn’t it too fast jagiya?” asked Yuri.

“If you don’t want to go, just say so. Don’t drag it,” Jessica said coldly.

“An-aniya! I’ll go, but I’m nervous. What if he doesn’t accept me?” asked Yuri.

“He will, don’t worry,” reassured Jessica.

“Araso, if you say so…” said Yuri hesitantly.

--

Hello hello! What do you guys think? What would happen to Yuri after she meets Jessica's dad? WOOWOOWOO. Hahahahaha, I wonder too. Sulli and Yuri sisters? Aik aik? Hmmm. Secrets coming out slowly... One by one! hehehehehe. Keep on reading and commenting viewers! Thank you! ":D

"Having or being by men doesn’t always means you’re a , and being a doesn’t make you a saint either," I really LOVE this quote very much, hahahaha! :D Nice quote right!?

Anyway, made a new poster! Since nobody did any for me, pfft. :( But do you guys like it!? :D

AND LIKE MY BACKGROUND GIF? AHAHAH COOL RIGHT

So,

KEEP SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING GUYS! <3

-ESCAPETHEFATE-