The Flower Mark.

Hello, Miss Ghost! [Sequel] (HIATUS)

 

 

 

After the bell had ring, Jimin begin packing up his books and paper into his backpack before leaving. Heading outside, he hears a female voice calling out to him,"Park Jimin! Over here!" Looking up ahead, he sees Yejin smiling and running towards him,"How was class? Sorry I didn't go today, just got back from our short trip-" Glancing at his hand that was holding onto his backpack, Yejin saw his right wrist cover in bandages,"Are you okay? What happened to you?" Before she can touch his wrist, he moves it away from her,"I'm fine...but what about you? You also got injured too or what?"  "Coco just bit me that's all, there's nothing to worry about." Jimin nod his head as he start heading home,"Wai-wait!" Yejin yells, following Jimin closely behind,"Are we not going to hang out today? I came to see you so we can go get something to eat-"  "I told you over the phone already...I'm going to be busy. I'm just heading home to wash up and then come back here for practice." he reply. "Then...can I come visit you for practice?" "Of course, if you want to. But you might get bored-"  "No, I wont! I mean...it'll be cool and fun to see you do your thing." she interrupts him. Smiling, he ruffles her hair,"Then I'll see you later then Yejin." Her heart begin racing at the touch of his hand just before he remove it away,"Al-alright. See you.." Standing still, Yejin places her hands on her heart and calm herself down. Glancing back at Jimin up ahead of her, she noticed him limping,"Did he get hurt? Why didn't he tell me...." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're heading back to Seoul?" ask Taehyung. His mother nod while washing the dishes,"We're not moving back, just visiting your grandma for a bit. She's not feeling well over there so I have to take care of her for a while. I already talked to your school, and they will give you your one week of homework to work on while we're back over there."  "Can't I stay here with dad while you go-"  "No, your dad is busy with work and won't have time to take care of you." said his mother. "But, I'm old enough to take care of myself."  "Still...no. We're leaving when you get back from school, so go get your work okay?" 

 

 

 

Sighing, Taehyung threw his clothes inside of his luggage with no energy,"Great...just great." Tossing things inside the luggage, he reach for random things before he saw Yejin's bracelet on the table. Staring at it, he picked it up before placing it on his own wrist,"Let's go together...I'll show you around in Seoul." he said, gently brushing his thumbs against it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Holding onto his bag, Jimin press the button for a cold bottle of water in the vending machine. Bending down, he picks it out from the machine and adjust his bag over his shoulder before heading into the class. Approaching the door, he scans around the dim hallway at school,"I guess she's not here since it's pretty late-" Opening the door, he sees Yejin laying her head against the wall sleeping soundly. Jimin smile as he closes the door, carefully to not wake her up. Dropping down his bag and bottle of water on a table, he heads over to Yejin quietly. Kneeling on one knee, he smile when he saw Yejin's mouth open,"Your neck is going to break like this and now you might have bugs in your mouth..." he laughs quietly as he closes with a push from his index finger and thumb. Glancing to the side of her, Jimin notice two bottle of water and a couple of snacks next to her,"You came prepare Yejin..."  "Jimin?" Her sudden voice startle Jimin, causing him to fall back on his ,"Wh-when did you wake up?" Rubbing her eyes, she let out a yawn,"Just now...you took pretty long to come back. I thought you weren't going to come."  "You...were you waiting this whole time?" he ask. "Yeah, after we talked I went to the store to buy snacks and drinks. I didn't have much to do so I just came back to school and waited for you." she reply, stretching her arms and legs out. "You didn't have to do that you know. Plus, you still need good rest after the hospital...how can you just sleep somewhere like this without any pillow and blankets." he nag her, standing up to brush his long, grey shirt. "I'm fine, really-"  "Either way, thanks for showing up-" cutting his speech, the front door to the room open causing the two of them to look at whoever open the door. "How you doing Jim-Oh! Yejin you're also here!"  Jimin roll his eyes at Joonyoung as he stretch his body out. "What are you doing here Joonyoung?" ask Yejin. Wrapping his arms around Jimin's neck, he playfully mess his hair up,"I'm here to see my buddy Jimin, what else." Looking closely at Jimin's expression, Yejin can tell he was uncomfortable around Joonyoung,"Stop it Joon, that's enough." she tells him.

 

Letting him go, Joonyoung turn his attention to Yejin,"Alright, I'll listen to you." Shifting back to Jimin, he place his hand on his shoulder,"Practice hard buddy." he last said before leaving the room. After leaving, Yejin notice Jimin balling his hand into a fist,"Jimin-"  "Don't mind Joonyoung...you know how playful he is." he said, forcing a smile on his face. Even though Yejin can tell something was wrong, she ignore it and only nod her head in response,"Yeah..yeah I know."  After stretching, Jimin play some music on as he begin to dance. Staying in the back, Yejin sat down on the floor as she silently cheer on Jimin. The more she saw him dancing, the more she admire him,"Really...he's so cool.Deep into her thoughts, Jimin was silently holding in his pain as he continue to dance along with the music. Stopping himself, he turn around to Yejin panting,"Can you..uhm go wet my towel for me in the bathroom?" Yejin nods and grab the towel from his bag,"I'll be back then." she smile at him before leaving the room. Making sure she had left, Jimin falls onto the floor in pain as he held onto his ankle,"Damn it..." he said to himself. Biting his lips, he brings himself back up to dance after a short break. Just as he put pressure onto his ankle, he collaspes onto the floor again right when Yejin open the door,"I got your towe- Jimin!" she yell, rushing to him. "Are you okay?! What's the matter?!" Looking down, she notice Jimin holding onto his ankle,"I knew it....something was wrong. Let me see-"  "No, I'm fine. I just need to walk it off." Tossing the wet towel at him, Yejin ignore his words,"How? You can't even stand up right now stupid." she said, removing his shoes and sliding down his socks to see his ankle swollen. "Look at this, look at this....are you a little kid or what? Did you even treat this?" Bringing her hand to touch his ankle, he let out hiss in pain,"It hurts right? If it hurts this much, you should be resting." Grabbing the towel, Yejin places it around his ankle and begin wrapping it around. "I'll take you back home so make sure when you get home, you treat it well." Jimin only stay silent, looking at Yejin as she continue wrapping the cold towel around his ankle. "Ha Yejin." he calls her. "What?" Staring at her, Jimin notice the flower mark on her neck,"We been friends for ten years right? When did you ever get that tattoo flower mark on your neck?" She look at Jimin confuse and begin touching her neck,"This flower mark? I don't know. I woke up from the hospital and it was just there....maybe I got it and just forgot about it." She relax after finishing wrapping the towel around his ankle,"Thinking about it...I don't even really remember what happen before...All I know is that I was in the car accident and almost never came back to life...but somehow I lived. To be honest Jimin...I don't really remember much of the memories we had in our ten years of friendship. Maybe the accident really affected my brain..but at least I know I feel comfortable around you and I can trust you a lot." Jimin smile as Yejin slide his sock and shoes back on,"So you don't remember me having a crush on you before then? Such a shame."  Frozen, Yejin felt her heart drop at his words,"You did?! I-I don't remember."  Again, he ruffle her hair with his hand,"Silly, we were kids back then and you were always shy so I thought you were cute." Yejin blush at his words,"But I'm still cute ain't I?" she joke causing Jimin to let out a sigh,"Gross, I think I almost threw up at what you just said." he joke back. "Anyways, I'm glad you're doing better after the accident." As he tries to stand back up, Yejin quickly grab his arms and place it around her small shoulders,"What are you doing? I told you I'm taking you home." Shock by her sudden actions, Jimin clears his throat,"I'm-I'm okay though."  "I don't think so. I'll get your things and we can head home." she said, grabbing his bags and turning off the music before placing his arms around her shoulders again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Staring outside the window on the bus, Taehyung's mother tap his shoulder to grab his attention,"This is our stop, let's leave."  Grabbing their bags and luggage, Taheyung flash the light on his phone so they could see if they had everything,"Okay, we're ready. Let's head to grandma's place now." said his mother.

 

 

Walking in the dark, quiet street, Taehyung look around as he remember the familar place and building,"What's wrong? You feel uneasy or what?" his mother ask. "Why whould I feel uneasy?"  "Because...isn't this the same way to Jimin's house?" Taehyung stay quiet at the mention of Jimin's name, "You're not going back to that old school, so don't worry if you think you'll bump into him son. Come on, let's hurry up since it's late already." He nod and quickly follow his mother closely behind, when suddenly he hear talking to the left side of him,"Why does that voice sound familiar?" he murmur. Slowing his footsteps behind, he glances to the side to see two people walking towards him in the dim light,"Stop being stubborn and just let me carry you sheesh." said the mysterious voice. The closer the two people came, Taehyung stood there frozen as he saw who it was. "I told you I was oka-" looking up, Jimin met eyes with Taehyung who was standing in front of them. Lifting her head up, Yejin turn to see Taehyung as well and gasp,"It's you! Why are you here?! Did-did you prehaps followed me?! Oh my god, you really are a stal-"  "It's been a while Taehyung." interrupted Jimin. "You know him?" she ask. "You're right...I knew I was going to bump into you, but I didn't think it would be this soon." he said to Jimin. Glancing to the side, he noticed Yejin holding onto Jimin tightly,"Wow...life is really mess up to me right now..."  Jimin notice him staring at Yejin and him,"Why are you back? I thought you guys moved-"  Interrupting him,"I came back to just see my grandma...why? Are you worry I might come back and tell the school the truth back then?"  Confuse by everything, Yejin shift her head to Jimin,"What are you two talking about?" Removing his arm around her, Jimin only smile at her,"Don't worry about."  "How do you two know each other?" ask Taehyung. "We're friends....she was the girl I was telling you about when we were..you know buddies back then. She's the girl who was second to you...but now that's not the case anymore." he reply.  "Then why didn't I ever met her?"  "Because...I didn't have time to show you Yejin." said Jimin. "Taehyung! Where are you?" yell his mother. "I guess you gotta go now...it was cool seeing you."  "I guess so..." said Taehyung. Looking up at him, Yejin noticed the bracelet on his wrist just as Taehyung turn around to leave,"That bracelet...am I seeing things or is that flower mark the same on my neck?she thought to herself in silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the two arrived back at Jimin's house, he removes him arms around her shoulder again,"Thanks Yejin."  "No problem, just make sure you ice it okay." He smile and nod at her before opening his front door,"Oh...and one more thing...About earlier-"  "Don't worry...it looks like you two didn't end well on your friendship so I won't ask anything about it. Go on in~" she motion him to enter to his home. "Thanks for understanding me Yejin...you're an amazing friend."  "Friend?" she repeats after him. "Yup...good night." he smile at her before entering his home. "Friend...of course..of course." she said to herself.

 

Walking back down the same street, Yejin continue to whisper the word "friend" to herself when she felt a presence behind her. Afraid to look back, she speed walk ahead as fast as she can when she accidentally end up at a dead end,"Damn it...Scared to turn around, she see a stick in the corner of her eyes and run for it when she heard the footsteps going closer to her. She swings it up and stop herself when she saw it was just Taehyung. "It's you...it's just you stalker...whew."  "Stalker?" he ask her as she set the stick down. "Why were you following me?" she ask. "I only came back to see if you were going to go back safely."  "Then...since Jimin knows you...can you take me back home?"  Taehyung smile at her,"Why are you smiling at me like that?" she ask. "Are you going to keep that stick with you then?" he eye the stick in her hands. "Right..." Tossing it away, she wipe the dirt from her hands,"I'm only letting you take me back home, that's it."  Agreeing with her, Taehyung follow her closely by her side. 

 

As the two of them walk in silent, Taehyung uses the chance to look at Yejin's face. "You're doing it again."  "What?" he ask. Stopping her footsteps, she turns towards him,"Looking. At. Me. Did you forget you tried to hit me up in the Nurse's office? Aren't you going to apologize?" Taehyung crosses his arms together and hums,"Hmm, from what I remember...you bit my hand. Shouldn't you apologize?"  "Me! Me? You gotta be crazy-" As she looked at him, she remembers Taehyung being Jimin's old friend,"Fine...I'm sorry...only because you were Jimin's old friend." she continue walking up ahead. "Taehyung...is your name right?" Hearing his name from made Taehyung felt excited and happy,"Yeah...that's my name."  "That bracelet...where did you get that?" Looking at his bracelet, his eyes widen,"Do you remember?! Do you remember something?!" he said, again grabbing her shoulders. "Let me go!" she push him off roughly. "I don't remember anything so stop asking me that...It's just...that flower on it..well...well-"  "Well what about it?"  She sigh and flip her hair to the side to show her neck with the flower mark,"It's the same as this." she points at her neck, making Taehyung look at the mark. "I'm just asking...JUST ASKING....is this like a drama where you're my real brother and I don't know about so that's why you keep showing up around me asking if I remember stuff-"  "No...it's nothing like that. We're not related, I'm sure of it." he said, laughing at her. "Then...why do you keep asking me if I remember you? And...why do you have the flower mark on that bracelet?" Stopping his footsteps, Yejin turn back to see him frozen on the spot,"Why are you just standing there?" Again, he stay silent only looking at Yejin,"Do you...want to go see a movie together?" he ask. "Wha-wait what?"  "A movie...I'm asking you if you want to go watch a movie together?" Yejin laughs at how silly he was,"You kidding me right? Do you really think I would-"  "You asked me why I keep asking you if you remember me..didn't you? So hang out with me for one day...then I'll tell you. Just one day." Thinking about it deeply, Yejin approaches him before sticking her hand out,"Deal...just ONE day. You don't seem any harm to me so I'll take the deal...but if you do do something stupid to me...I'll get Jimin to kill you, got it?" Taehyung smile at her and shakes her hand,"Fine, I'm cool with that. I'll just fight him back-"  Startle, she slap his arms causing Taehyung's eyes to widen,"What was that for?"  "You shouldn't be fighting. Looking at how you were last time at your school..you should be studying instead of fighting...I told you, I will only let Jimin hit you if you do deserve it, but if you don't deserve it then there shouldn't be any fighting at all." The way she acted reminded Taehyung of the old Yejin which cause him to smile like an idiot,"Strange...you're very strange you know that." she told him. 

 

When they both arrived at Yejin's house, Taehyung reminded her about the one day hang out,"Meet me tomorrow for our one day hang out." Yejin sigh,"Alright, I got it. Goodbye." Just as she unlock her door, she heard Taehyung's voice behind her, "Can you...please stay? Just for a little bit?" he interrupted her from entering her home. "Why? Why should I listen to you? Why should I stay-"  "Ah you know....so we could help find your body for your parents to bury..." The sudden familiar voice echo in her head making her freak out on the inside,"Wh-what did you just say?" she ask Taehyung, still feeling scared from what she just heard in her head. "I said...I said it was nothing. Are you okay?" he ask, noticing her scared expression on her face. "Can you...can you talk again?" Confuse, Taehyung went along with Yejin,"I said it was nothing." Staring up at him, her heart begin racing,"It's-it's definitely your voice...but how-and why?