You Don't Have To Remember Me, Just Let Me Be Next To You.

Hello, Miss Ghost! [Sequel] (HIATUS)

 

 

 

"So, did you do what I told you?" ask Yejin over the phone. "Of course I did..I'm icing it right now so don't worry about me." reply Jimin. "That's great..." Noticing something was off about Yejin, Jimin begin worrying about her,"Is something wrong? You don't sound like your normal self." Yejin then thought back to what she heard earlier in her head before,"I'm...I'm fine just got a headache for a second. I'll see you tomo-" Remembering her meet up with Taehyung tomorrow, she change her words,"Good night Jimin."  "Alright, good night Yejin." Hanging up the call, Yejin charge her phone as she pet Coco who was asleep on her bed,"Coco...it's really weird I tell you. His voice...it's like I heard it somewhere, but...I don't know...it felt REAl you know." she said talking to Coco. "Taehyung...how is he invovle with me Coco? Do you know?" She look at Coco for an answer, but only smile at how adorable she was just sleeping. "Honestly...I'm curious of his relationship with Jimin as well...but I felt like I shouldn't go there and ask them about it." Glancing at the mirror, Yejin flip her hair to the side and stare at her flower mark on her neck,"Things are...are weird and strange...but at least when I hang out with Taehyung tomorrow, he'll tell me right Coco?" 

 

 

 

 

 

Carefully making his way back to class, Jimin bumps into Joonyoung who was waiting for him outside the room. "Good Morning Jimin~ How's your morning so far?" Jimin was quiet at his question,"I'm feeling thristy...want to go get me a drink? You know I can't really do much after-" He leans closely to his ear,"-after "Taehyung" push me out the window." Leaning back, he smirk as he pats Jimin on the back,"Why? You angry that I keep bringing it up? Why don't you push me again...there's no one to take the bla-" "What kind of drink do you want?" he interrupts him. "Beer." Jimin bit his lips in anger,"You know I can't get tha-"  "Well, try to. If you get caught from the school, it's okay~ My dad owns the school remember~" said Joonyoung. "That's not the problem Joonyoung. If I get caught from people outside, the dance club will kick me out and I'll get in trouble from my parents."  "Not my problem Park Jimin. I'll be waiting for it at 4 o'clock got it." Jimin sigh and roll his eyes at him behind his back before entering the classroom. Heading over to his desk, he sees a health beverage with a sticky note on it and examine it,"Drink this and I hope you get better~ You better take care of yourself kiddo! -Ha Yejin >.<"  Jimin smile at her note and held onto the beverage tightly,"Kiddo? When did she start saying that?" he said, still smiling to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ha Yejin! Are you paying attention in class or what? Stop day dreaming and take your notes!" Waking up from her nap, Yejin quickly apologize to the teacher,"I'm sorry Teach, but I am taking notes....in my-" "In my brain and heart Teach!Frozen from a memory, Yejin stood at her desk confuse at what she just remember,"-In your what Yejin? Anyways, start writing it on a piece of paper...it'll help you better." said the Teacher. "Y-yes sir..I will...do that." she said, slowly making her way back down into her seat. "What was that just a few seconds ago...that was clearly my voice...but it wasn't the same teacher...grabbing her hair with confusion, Yejin let out a sigh as she shut her eyes tightly close. "I must be tired...that's it...I'm just tired that's all.

 

 

 

 

 

Scratching the back of her head, Yejin was still in deep thoughts about earlier. In the corner of her eyes, she sees Jimin heading outside after the bell had rang,"Oh, Jimin-" She try to catch his attention, but he was too fast for her,"Where's he rushing to?" she murmur to herself and follow after Jimin. As she exited out from the building, her phone buzz from a text,"Don't forget..I'll be waiting for you at this place so come by. Yejin sigh at Taehyung's text message and glance up ahead at Jimin's back view,"What do I do now...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waiting outside a busy place, Taehyung nervously waited for Yejin as he continue to stare at the time on his phone. Pacing back and forth, he notice up ahead Yejin walking towards him,"Over here!" he wave to her. "So...why are we here? I thought you wanted to watch a movie?" Looking to the side, Yejin read the banner,"-This lantern festival? Didn't they already had one where you were at before?"  "They did, but...I wanted to go again. Come on." he motion her to follow him and she did. Walking between the crowded place, Yejin wasn't comfortable around so many people and Taehyung noticed that. He help pull her towards him which startle Yejin, but instead of brushing him off she lets him help her leave the crowded place. Bringing her to a saleswoman, he pointed down at the lantern,"Do you want one?" Scanning down the lanterns, Yejin shake her head,"No, I'm okay...you can choose." Looking back down, Taehyung decides on one lantern that caught his eyes,"This one please." Paying the lady, Taehyung reach for the lantern and showed it to Yejin,"What do you think? You like it?" Turning to look at the lantern, Yejin froze when she saw it,"Pastel blue?" she ask. "Yup...why? Do you not like it?" Shaking her head,"No...it's actually my favorite color." Knowing it was Yejin favorite color, Taehyung smile at himself,"Oh really? Didn't know that..."  he lied. "Come on, you wanted to light it up so let's go quickly.

 

 

 

 

 

After finding a place with not a lot of people, Taehyung takes out a pen,"Do you want to make a wish?"  "Not really, I don't have anything. You bought so you can write your wish." she said, busy kicking the pebbles on the floor. "Fine." he said forcing a smile even though he knew Yejin wasn't interested. "Wa-wait a minute!" she interrupted him. "You're not going to write something like "I wish Yejin remember me" right?" Still holding onto the pen, Taehyung stood there quietly when she figure out his plan. Letting out a sigh,"Taehyung, can I ask you a question?" "Go ahead."  "Why...no...who is Yejin? Why is she so important to you that you keep thinking or forcing it that she's me?" Unable to look at her in the eyes, Taehyung shift his face away from her, but Yejin was quick to cup his cheeks and pull his attention towards her,"Tell me." she ask looking deep into his big eyes. The more he saw Yejin's face, the more Taehyung's heart continue to beat for her. "You said you were going to tell me, so spill it." After a while, Yejin realize that she was still cupping his face and awkwardly remove her hands away,"So-sorr-" Suddenly, Taehyung drops the pen and grabs onto her wrist to pull her closer to him. He stare down at her smaller body and continue to look at her lovingly,"Yejin...was someone I liked a lot...or rather love...but in the end she left me." "She broke up with you?" Taehyung shook his head in response. "You mean...she passed away?" she ask. "Well...something like that...And she happend to look exactly like you......and-" His eyes begins to tremble as tears form in them," -she is you. So that's why I keep asking you if you remember me." Noticing tears in his eyes, Yejin only sigh before pushing him away gently,"Taehyung you probably just can't face the fact that she's gone and that's why you're trying to make me be her when I'm not-"  "You are her!" he said desperately as his tears spill. "You...are...her." he breathe softly. "No, I'm not. Taehyung, you need help to get over her because it's dangerous if you keep thinking like this." she responded. "Honestly...every since I met you things have been off for me. I keep hearing these...these things in my head..and also keep seeing these images and people I never seen before-" she looks up at Taehyung who was still in tears. "My life...I'm trying to go back to a normal life after I just came back from the hospital. So if this is all you had to tell me, then I think we're done meeting each other because I don't want to see or hear these-these things in my head when I'm with you. Those things are just...just scaring me." Turning back from him, Yejin was prepare to leave when he calls for her,"Fine...fine you don't have to remember me, but-" Taehyung continue as his voice quaver,"-but just let me be at least next to you."  "My words...did you just not hear what I just say-"  "I won't force you to remember me or force you to become Yejin. So...just let me be next to you. Let us still meet and talk...at least it'll help me a bit to move on from her." Sighing, Yejin's phone begin buzzing from a call,"Yeah what's up....Jimin?" Hearing Jimin's name from , Taehyung felt a little anger in him. "Are you sure it's him?....Alright...I'll be over there quick. Thanks, bye."  Hanging up the call, Yejin takes one last look at Taehyung,"I'm sorry, something kind of came up so I gotta-"  "Don't go." Yejin tightly held onto her phone in her hands,"It's important. I really have to-" He quickly grab her arm to stop her from taking another step,"Don't forget...you promise to spend this whole day with me." Trying her hardest to shake him off, Taehyung continue to tighten his grip,"If you promise me we can still meet...then I'll let you go." "What?" Leaning closer to her,"Promise me that if we can still meet and talk...I'll let you go. You can't go back on your words, if you do- I'll jump off a building."  "You can't be serious-"  He changes his tone in his voice and move closer to her face,"I'm serious...I have nothing to lose...since I already lost you. So what are you going to do?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin falls onto the floor in pain as Joonyoung continue to kick him in the leg,"What time is it?" he said, out of breath from kicking Jimin. "It's...it's 4." reply Jimin. "Good, you know how to count....but you don't know how to get me a DAMN drink!" he yell, kicking Jimin on his ankle. "I know your stupid ankle is in pain...Does it hurt a lot now? DOES IT!" Kicking the same spot again, Jimin bit down on his lips trying to hold in the yell. Joonyoung squats down to Jimin's level and calms himself down,"You mad? Don't be, I'm giving you another reason to push me out the window~ Be glad I'm giving you so many chances to push me or kill me...but wait you can't because if you do, you'll get expell like Taehyung since you have no one to take your blame..Oh wait, there's Yejin. Maybe you can use this chance and push me out right now!" Heading towards the window, Joonyoung open it up,"Here...push me out again and this time have Yejin take the blame!" he yells at Jimin, trying to provoke him. Still on the floor in pain, Jimin ignore Joonyoung which made him provoke him more,"Come on...come ON!"  "Hey kid, you shouldn't be here fighting.Both turning their attention towards the voice, Yejin enters the room with a brown bag in her hands,"Why the heck are you bullying someone in CLASS! Joonyoung laughs at how cute Yejin's yell was,"Yejin, we aren't in class right now-"  "Class or not it doesn't matter BECAUSE THIS IS STILL A CLASS!" she yells in anger. Looking down to see Jimin in pain, Yejin toss the brown bag at him,"Here, just because you can't get a damn drink you're being a crybaby." she said rushing towards Jimin who was on the floor. Opening the bag, Joonyoung smile when he saw the can of beer,"Damn, who knew Yejin is tougher than you Jimin. Thanks~" he last said before leaving the two of them in the room. "Are you okay Jimin? What did he do to you?" she ask. "I'm fine Yejin...but what was that earlier? I guess that shy girl is gone now." he said trying to make her laugh. "Can you stand up?" Jimin looks down at his ankle and shook his head,"No, I don't think so."  "Damn it, I swear! I'm going to kill Joonyoung, I don't care if he's the son of this school-!"  "Yejin." he interrupts her. "What?!"  As he look at her, he noticed tears in her eyes,"You can't talk me out of it Jimin, I will kill him!" Silently, Jimin wipes away her tears with his thumb as she continue crying out loud,"If you kill him...then you'll go to jail. If you go to jail...we won't be able to see each other anymore." he said in his gentle voice. Calming herself, she wipes away her snot with her arms,"Fine...I'll listen to you then." Jimin continue to smile at her and his heart begin racing more and more,"That's~ right. Listen to me..I'm older than you anyways." he said pinching her cheeks. "Ow, stop. You're only older than me by a few months."  "Also, don't do that again...I don't want you getting into trouble for me understand?" Yejin nod her head as Jimin ruffle her hair,"Good."  "Come on, let's get you to the Nurse. I'll carry you out." Picking Jimin up carefully, Yejin wrap his arms around her shoulders again as he continue to stare at her in silence,"Are you comfortable?" she ask. "Huh? Oh...yeah." he reply, snapping back to reality after staring at Yejin. 

Bringing him out of the room, Yejin looks down the hallway left and right,"Are you looking for Joonyoung? He  probably ran off to drink his beer." Shaking her head, "No, not him...someone else."  "Who?" Looking around again, there was no one in the hall,"Nevermind, let's just get you to the Nurse's office." Agreeing with her, they both headed down the hall to their destination as Taehyung watch them from behind quietly.