The Betrayal of Friends.

Hello, Miss Ghost! [Sequel] (HIATUS)

 

 

 

//Ten minutes ago//

"What are you doing right now?" asked Taehyung. Yejin scans the convenience store quietly before rushing up to a drunk sleeping man who had passed out on the table. Making sure he was still asleep, Yejin grabs the unopen can of beer next to him and toss it in a bag. Puzzle by her actions, Taehyung grab her arm to stop her,"What do you think you're doing right now?! You'll get in so much trouble-" Shaking him off, Yejin tightly closed the bag,"I'll deal with it later...If you don't like seeing this kind of stuff then you're welcome to leave anytime."  "This isn't like you Yejin, why are you doing something like this?" Rolling her eyes,"Do you know me? Remember, you promise me that you'll stop confusing me with your Yejin...so don't forget that promise." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, do you know where Joonyoung is at?" ask Yejin. Behind her, Taehyung couldn't believe he was back at his old school as he scan around the classrooms,"You didn't hear? He's busy beating up Jimin right now-"  "Where?" The student points towards the direction they were at and Yejin thank her before rushing towards the room. 

 

 

 

As they got closer towards the room, Yejin motion Taehyung to stay quiet as they both listen closely to their conversation,"-Does it hurt a lot....DOES IT!" yell Joonyoung as he kick Jimin. "Stay out here...I'll deal with Joonyoung-"  "You kidding me? How can you handle him? Don't forget he's the son of this school."  "I know that...but I can't just let him beat up Jimin. He's my friend..." Taehyung eye the brown bag,"Did you get that just because of him then?" Glancing down at the bag, she tightly squeeze it,"Anyways...just stay here and I'll be back with Jimin in a short while." 

Entering the room, Taehyung is left to examine the whole situation outside. "Hey kid, you shouldn't be here fighting!" he heard Yejin yell. "Why the heck are you bullying someone in CLASS!" she yell again. Outside, Taehyung can only remembered the old Yejin who said the exact same thing to Jinyoung when she protected him before,"It's funny how you really didn't change the way you're talking." he thought to himself. Being lost in his thoughts, Taehyung quickly hid inside another classroom as he saw Joonyoung running out towards the door. Making sure Joonyoung didn't see him and had left, Taehyung hesitate to enter the classroom where Yejin and Jimin was at. After a while, he heard Yejin crying and peek inside the classroom to see what had happened. Peeking inside carefully and quietly, he sees Jimin wiping her tears away with a smile on his face,"If you kill him...then you'll go to jail.-" Unable to listen and watch anymore, Taehyung quietly slam his back against the wall, closing his eyes shut. "Come on, let's get you to the Nurse's office." he hears Yejin said, quickly hiding back into a different classroom as the two exited out into the hallway. "Are you looking for Joonyoung? He probably ran off to drink his beer." said Jimin. "No, not him...someone else.." Biting his lips to stay quiet, Taehyung waited until the two finish talking and left before heading out to the hallway to see Yejin supporting Jimin. Unable to move or say anything, he stood there only feeling jealousy and anger.

//Present//

 

Jimin continue to stare at Yejin as she gently move the ice bag around trying to find a comfortable spot for him,"Is this alright with you?" she ask, lifting her head up to look at Jimin. "Huh-oh yeah, it's fine right there." he smile. Setting the ice bag in place on his ankle, she couldn't look into Jimin's eyes and he noticed that,"What's wrong? Did you do something wrong that you can't look into my eyes?" Humming to herself, she scratch the back of her head,"You know how earlier I was looking for someone..."  "Yeah..." She continue after a letting out a short sigh,"To be honest...I was with Taehyung earlier."  "Taehyung? You mean...Kim Taehyung?" he ask. "Yeah...he came along here with me, but I guess he left because he probably felt uncomfortable...you know since both of your realtionship is kind of bad." "Is he still here?" Shrugging her shoulders,"I don't know...maybe? Or maybe not."  After a short silence, Jimin noticed blood dripping out of Yejin's nose,"Hey, you're bleeding." he said, quickly pulling down on his long sleeves to wipe and block her nose,"Have you been doing okay lately?" Grabbing tissues next to her, she stuff it into her bloody nose, removing Jimin's sleeves,"Yeah...just...I don't know, I've just been thinking a lot more lately these passed few days." Glancing at Jimin's dirty sleeves, Yejin sigh from seeing her blood stain,"Sorry Jimin..."  He glances down to his sleeves and smile,"For what? I did this to myself stupid." Adjusting the tissue in her nose, she continue to glance at Jimin,"You know...I said I wouldn't asked you anything about it, but...what happend between you and Taehyung?"  "Us?....Hmm...do you really want to know?"  Nodding her head,"Of course...earlier I overheard Joonyoung talking about someone pushing him out the window...was it you? Really...was it you who did that?" The smile on his face disappear as Yejin asked her question,"If it was me....are you going to leave me as a friend?" he ask. "Well...I don't know...I need to hear the story first don't I?"  "I'll tell you since you're curious, but you have to promise to don't abandon me as a friend." Yejin smirk when she saw his pinky finger up,"We'll have to see about that~" she said pushing his finger away. "Jimin...I'll stand by you forever you have to know that. We've been friends for so, so long...I can't just cut it so easily. So don't worry and just...tell me because I'm really curious. What happened between you two?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

//A Few Months Ago//

 

"Park Jimin~~" whisper Taehyung. Turning his head to the right, Jimin smiles as he saw Taehyung doing some hand signs in the air,"What's the answer for number 2?" Looking down at his paper, Jimin shrug his shoulders,"Don't know-"  "Kim Taehyung! Are you cheating and asking for answers when we're taking a test?!" ask the Teacher. "Uhm...no Teach, I said I need to go do a number 2. My stomach is in pain after lunch today." "You're not tricking me this time Taehyung." he said, walking up to Jimin's and Taehyung's desk to grab the test,"You two failed the test and also...since you guys wanted to cheat...you guys can go mop the gym floor after class." Glancing back at Taehyung, Jimin roll his eyes in disbelief at what just happened,"My bad..." was the only thing he could say to Jimin as everyone continue taking their tests.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mopping over his shoes, Taehyung jump back from Jimin's sudden action,"Hey, I said I was sorry...Don't be upset...it's not like both of us were going to pass that test anyways~" Jimin laugh at his response,"That may be the truth, but at least I want my parents to know that I "tried" so I wouldn't get in much trouble after they see my grades." The two of them continue mopping the large gym floor when they suddenly heard the front door opening,"Look...it's Joonyoung again." said Jimin. Turning back, Taehyung roll his eyes as he continue to mop,"Just ignore him...all he ever wants is attention since he didn't get any from his dad." "Looks like you two are working hard aren't you?" yell Joonyoung from across the room. The two of them stop mopping and stare at Joonyoung in annoyance,"What do you want now?" ask Jimin. "Kim Taehyung...I heard your family is being a nuisance to my dad because of you. Can't you do better in school so my family won't have to deal with your parents crap? It's annoying the heck out of me that I can't sleep at home."  "Oh~ well I'm sorry you can't sleep well at home.Do you need me to tuck you in at night sweetie~?" said Taehyung. "I'm warning you...do better in school so your parents won't have to beg my father to not kick you out." Feeling annoyed with Joonyoung, Taehyung swing his mop up, but  luckily Jimin was able to stop him,"Just ignore him."  "Taehyung! Teach wants you to move the books!" said another student. "Okay, I'll be there." Turning to Jimin, he pats him on the arm with a smile,"Work hard my brother...You can do this without me right?"  "Of course, just go." Still having the mop in his hands, as Taehyung walk towards Joonyoung, he toss it towards him hitting his face,"I'll make sure to work harder~" he wink at Joonyoung before waving bye to Jimin. 

 

Feeling annoyed with Taehyung, Joonyoung kicks the mop towards Jimin in anger,"Here, make sure you clean my gym squeaky clean." In silent, Jimin nods his head as Joonyoung turns around to leave,"Ah~ how's your dancing coming along? Did you find a place to practice yet?" "Why are you suddenly so curious about that? You were never interested in my dancing." He laughs at Jimin,"I heard that you were trying to borrow a room for dancing, but the school didn't allow it since..well...I said no." Jimin held onto the stick of the mop tightly in anger,"You said no?"  "Yeah...I heard from my dad that you wanted a room to borrow for dance...but you're friend with Taehyung...so I said no." he said proudly. "Why do you hate Taehyung so much Joonyoung? If you just actually try to be friends with each other-"  "I hate him because he's annoying. Everyday I only hear about him causing trouble or starting some trouble." Jimin laughs softly at his response,"Are you jealous of him? Everyone knows that you like having attention...but wow...I really didn't know you crave it this much-" Having enough of him, Joonyoung throws a punch at Jimin causing him to fall down,"Shut it kid. If you ever want your little dance room, you better shut the hell up." He fix his hair and dust off his hands together,"Well..it's not like you can even dance that well." Standing back up, Jimin swing a punch at him, but stops when he was interrupted,"Try to hit me. I'll get you expel faster than you can imagine." Smiling, Joonyoung enjoys how weak Jimin was when he place his arm down,"Good...keep listening to me then you'll probably get yourself a dance room." he said, patting Jimin's shoulders with a wicked smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, why are you here? I'm almost done moving the books into the classroom." said Taehyung as he saw Jimin entering the class. "You need help? Let's finish this quickly so we can go game together." Taehyung drops the books down as he thumbs up Jimin's idea,"Smart~ but I have to do this by myself...Teach is waiting for me downstairs. He doesn't want anyone to help me." he said, picking up the books he had dropped. "Th~en I'll just hang out in here." "I'll swear I'll be done soon! Just wait honey~" he joke. Throwing another book at him, Jimin laughs,"Why am I your honey? I'm already someone's elses honey...or...planning."  "Oooh~ who's that?" Taehyung said, wiggling his eyebrows. "My second best friend who's in the hospital right now."  "Ah~~ what was her name...Yejin? The one who got into a car accident?" Jimin nods his head,"Yeah, her."  "So...you like her or what? I thought we were suppose to be together forever, how can you cheat on me?" he said, making his pitch a little higher like a girl. "I don't know...we been friends for a long time and I just...don't know if she feels the same with me. I just don't want to ruin  our friendship you know."  "Alright, I got you...but can we continue chatting after I move these books? My arms are going to break off." Nodding his head, Taehyung quickly heads out of the room and downstairs with the books in his arms. Sighing, Jimin check his phone and swipe through the pictures he had taken with Yejin before the car accident. "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" Startle by the sudden voice next door, Jimin place his phone away as he headed towards the man's voice. 

 

Going into the next room, Jimin can see Joonyoung being push around by two tall dudes that surrounded him,"We're tired of your crap Joonyoung. Who cares if you can expel us...at least let me beat the crap out of you first." said one of the taller student. "Whoa, whoa, chill. If you guys just leave me alone...I can..I can give you guys money! How about that?! You guys want money-" Grabbing Joonyoung by the collar tightly,"Hell no." They said, throwing him across the floor with all of their strength. "What are you guys doing?" ask Jimin. Seeing Jimin enter the room, Joonyoung quickly runs and hide behind him,"Hey, do something to them...I'll make sure you get your dance room if you beat the crap out of them." Glancing back at the two students, Jimin was unsure of what to do,"Come on Jimin...everyone knows how annoying Joonyoung is. We're just trying to teach him a lesson."  "-But...it's still wrong trying to hurt others.." reply Jimin. "Are you serious? We know he hits you too Jimin...come on, let us beat the crap out of him for you and everyone he mess with." Stepping closer to them, Jimin spread his arms out to protect Joonyoung,"I know...I get what you guys are saying, but...we can't just solve this matter by fighting fire with fire."  "Thanks Jimin.." he heard Joonyoung said behind his back. "Whatever, we're still going to beat him up-" As the other tall friend push Jimin out of the way, the other grab Joonyoung by the collar again and threw him near the window. "You guys...stop!" yell Jimin. "Stop fighting!" he yells again, but none of them listen. Meanwhile,the other two continue to punch and kick Joonyoung against the wall,"This is what you get!" they yell at him. Running towards them, Jimin push the other guy off as he try to get the other one off of Joonyoung,"Stop it-" the man swing his arms to knock Jimin onto the floor. "God damn it...we can't beat you in peace I swear-" Turning their attention away from Joonyoung, he grab Jimin by the collar and throws him to the side. Standing back up, Jimin fights against them as the two try to push Jimin out of the room,"No, I'm not leaving until you guys calm down!" he yells at them as they continue pushing each other. Seeing that the two bully was distracted by Jimin, Joonyoung took this chance to leave when suddenly Jimin was accidentally push back to knock him out the window. The three of them stop everything when they heard a loud thud outside,"Oh crap..." said the two taller guy as they rush out of the room, leaving Jimin to look out the window. "Joon-Joonyoung?!" Outside, everyone surrounded Joonyoung's bloody body and turn to lift their head up to see Jimin looking down the window. "Isn't that Jimin?!"  "Did he do this?!"  "Quick, someone get help!" Moving away from the window, Jimin could only hear ringing in his ears as he couldn't believe what just happened. "Ji..min....Ji....min...JIMIN!" Turning around to see Taehyung, he shakes in fear,"What happened?!" Unable to say anything, Taehyung rush towards the window when he heard the commotion outside. Looking down, he sees Joonyoung's body on the floor as everyone looked back up to see Taehyung,"YOU GUYS IT'S TAEHYUNG!!" "Maybe it was him?!"  "Or did the two of them push him out the window?!" Heading back to Jimin, he shakes him trying to bring him back to reality,"Listen to me Jimin...you need to tell me what happened so I can help you."  "I didn't do it...these other two kids...push me to him and I just accidentally knock...knock him out-" "It's okay...it's okay...as long as you tell the teachers...or principal the truth...nothing will happen to you. I promise...you got it?"

 

 

 

 

 

//A few days later//

"Tell them that. If you do...I'll forgive you and won't say it was you." Jimin eyes widen,"But I tried helping you back there...you can just simply said it was them who did this-"  Joonyoung interrupts him,"You want me to lie? Honestly...they did bother me, but the one who push me out was YOU if look at it." Jimin held his hands together in anger,"Then I'll rather say it was me than Taehyung...he had nothing to do with this anyways."  Stepping to open the hospital door, he pause himself as Joonyoung's voice grab his attention,"Tell them it was Taehyung...then I'll make sure you can have your dance room at school." He smile as he saw Jimin thinking about the offer,"Taehyung was going to get kick out of school anyways since he's doing horrible...just think of it...like we're saving him time from this prison."  Glaring back at Joonyoung,"Taehyung is worth more than a stupid dance room. He's my best friend-"  "You want to be expel then? Fine...but just know you'll be leaving as someone who almost killed someone. Who would want to be friends with you..." Smiling, he lets out a yawn,"BU~~T It's all up to you...you can figure out what you what."  "Then I'll just tell them that those two kids did this-"  "Are you stupid? Would the school believe your words or my words?...I'm tired...you can go back to school and make your decisions..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waiting outside the principal's office, Taehyung nervously continue pacing back and forth as he saw how much time had passed by."Is that kid doing alright in there?" Suddenly, the door opens making him even more nervous than before,"You alright Jimin-"  "Student Taehyung...please enter my office." Looking back at Jimin, Taehyung saw that he kept his head low and advoided eye contact with him,"Oh-okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright, now who's going to tell me the answer to this-"  "PARK JIMIN!!!" The door open as Taehyung slides the door angrily,"PARK JIMIN!!!" he yells in the class. "Taehyung, what do you think you're doing in class right no-" Everyone gasp as they saw Taehyung running to punch Jimin on the face in anger,"What the hell!? How can you do this to me!?!" The classmates tried their hardest to remove Taehyung, but he was too emotional to be remove,"I PUSH HIM DOWN THE WINDOW!? WHAT HAPPEND TO TELLING THE DAMN TRUTH!!!" As a security comes by to remove Taehyung, he continue to kick the air in frustration,"How can you do me like this?" he ask with tears in his eyes as he kept being pull back by the security guard. "Leave me!" he yells, pushing the guard away. Calming himself, he glares at Jimin with more tears in his eyes,"Are you really that scared of him...ARE YOU!?" he yells again. "Taehyung, step out of class right now!" yell the teacher. Ignoring him, Taehyung swallow his saliva with difficulties,"Since I'm being kick out of school...it won't matter if I try to kill you right here won't it?" Jimin stare at him with sorry eyes and he noticed them,"Don't look at me like that when you did me wrong. Our friendship...is over...or was this friendship just a joke to you all along?" Unable to say anything, Jimin eyes begin tearing up,"I'm never going to forgive you." he breathe out with a shakey voice before turning his back to leave the classroom. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry Tae." Ignoring his comment, Taehyung walked out the classroom never looking back at him.

 

 

//Present//

 

"So...so that's what happened.." said Yejin as she noticed tears in Jimin's eyes. "I know I messed up...I do...so I understand why Taehyung would hate me...because I got him expel... all because I was a freaking coward." Outside the Nurse's office, Taehyung lay his head against the wall by the door as he listen to their conversation quietly. "I really want to apologize to Taehyung because...it's my stupid fault. I betray him...and ruin his life because now everyone thinks he tried to killed Joonyoung." Unable to say anything, Yejin gently pet his soft, brown hair in silence. Glancing up at her, Jimin was thankful,"Are you...not going to tell me off?"  She smile as she shook her head,"I can see you're already doing that to yourself...I just hope...you two can resolve this-"  "No." The two of them turn to see Taehyung standing outside the door with his hands in his pockets,"I tolded you...I will never forgive you. Why should I anyways?"  Standing up from the bed, Yejin walk closer to Taehyung,"Because you two were best friends before. If you heard him earlier, then try to understand-"  "No...I won't try to understand." he said, glaring at Jimin. "All because of your words...people kept whispering behind my back that I tried to kill someone and they were scared of me which left me to always...be alone. All because you lied, I was always lonely." he said, trying to hold in tears. "Tae...I'm serious...I am sorry." reply Jimin. "No...I won't accept that crap. I also realize when I left...that it's better to be alone anyways." he last said before leaving the room. Glancing back at Jimin, Yejin quickly follow up Taehyung.

 

"Wait!" she yells before grabbing his arm to stop him. "You can't just leave your friendship like this-" Fill with anger, he swings her off of him,"-What the hell do you know about our friendship when you were busy laying dead in a hospital!" Realizing what he had said was harsh, Taehyung quickly apologizes,"I'm..I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say tha-"  "Yeah I was dead in the hospital so I may not know much of your friendship...but I know Jimin...he's really sorry to you can't you see that?" Taehyung couldn't say anything to her as he felt sorry for his words earlier. "I know you may have felt lonely due to what he had said...but what about Jimin? While you were gone...so was I. There was no one by his side when he had to deal with Joonyoung all this time-"  "Why do you keep talking about him?" His sudden change of tone in his voice, startle her for a second,"Huh?" "Nevermind.." he said quickly as he glances away from her. "Any-anyways..I'm sure you had at least someone there for you..right? There's no way someone didn't accept you."  "And why would you think so?" he ask her, looking deeply into her eyes. "Because...just because I feel it somewhere in my body...I feel like you're a good person. So there must've been someone there for you..right?" As he continue just staring down at her, Yejin waited for an answer,"Taehyung?"  "Of course there was...it was you...but now all you're doing is just talking about Jimin. I want to forgive him...I do, because I understand him, but...there's a weird part of me that doesn't want to accept him...maybe it's because you're next to him now...just maybe.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry I won't be able to update often because my laptop broke ㅠ^ㅠ

 

(also because I'm in the middle of playing Mystic Messenger Another Story lmao my schedule is a mess right now too...ㅠ.ㅠ)

 

I will try to write on my phone but it might take a while because its slow AFFFFFFFF!! 

Excuse any mistake plz, it's hard to edit on a freaking phone ㅠ^ㅠ

Please be patient with me....<3