Yejin Is Back.

Hello, Miss Ghost! [Sequel] (HIATUS)

 

 

 

//Two days later after Taehyung had picked up the puppy//

Smiling, Taehyung continue to pet the puppy as it ate her food,"Yejin, make sure you eat all of it alright? I gotta head to school now...be a good girl okay?" Rushing downstairs, Taehyung grab a bite of kimbap on the table and stuff it in his mouth,"It's delicious mom, gotta go!"  "Alright, be safe sweetie!" his mom reply as he shut the door tightly.

 

 

 

Plugging in his earphones, just as he switch on a song, Taehyung suddenly just remembered Yejin walking next to him to school. Missing and longing for those moments, all he could do was just smile to himself like a fool. Bringing his thoughts back on school, he made his way towards the bus stop when he saw a poster on a pole. Catching his attention, he stare at it long and made sure to read it carefully,"Missing dog...please contact this number...reward is 200$...."  Looking at the puppy, Taehyung realize it was the same one at his home right now,"Is that Yejin on the poster right now? Maybe...she might belong to whoever is looking for her..." he said to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

During break at school, Taehyung made sure to text the number he saw earlier about the puppy he had picked up. "Kim Taehyung, what are you doing?" ask Yerim. He looks up quickly and see Yerim walking along with Jinyoung,"You looking at something juicy?? Let me look too-!" before Jinyoung could finish, Yerim punch his arms roughly causing him to bite his lips in pain. "Do we have to break up again?" Jinyoung shook his head quickly at her question. "Go give me some juice from the machine." she order him and Jinyoung obey,"Of course! Since you're still healing, I can do everything for you! Be right back~" As Jinyoung left the room to the vending machine, Yerim grab a chair to sit next to Taehyung,"Are you...still missing her? Yejin...I'm talking about Yejin." He force a smile at her question as he place his phone back down,"No~...she told me not to miss her anymore so I should listen to her...right?" Yerim notice how Taehyung was lying by the saddness in his voice he was trying to hide,"Did I...did I make a mistake leaving you as a friend?" she joke. "Maybe I should've just continue having you as my boyfriend so you wouldn't have missed her." she continue joking. Noticing Taehyung was quiet, she playfully tap his arms,"I'm just kidding Tae...I know how much Yejin means to you. Remember, I was involve in this too...so don't think I don't know how you're feeling." Taking a deep breath, Yerim stand up from her chair,"I'll leave you alone for now..Ah~ are you doing anything over Christmas break?" He shook his head in response. "If you're not doing anything, maybe we can all go camping. My mom has this private space where we can go camping...want to come along?"  "Just us?"  "Well, Jinyoung is coming along as well...a~~nd this camping trip isn't just really us." Taehyung eye her with a confuse look,"What do you mean?"  "Well, technically this camping trip for Christmas involve students from other school as well. The other school couldn't find a nice place to camp for a club and my mom is friends with one of the teacher over there...basically my mom hook them up with a place and I just want to camp cuz why not? What do you say?" Taehyung long thought for a moment before he answer,"I'm not sure, I'll give you an answer soon though."  "Alright, we still have two more weeks left anyways, take your time." she last said before leaving. Just then, a buzz from Taehyung's phone grab his attention. Checking the message he read it silently,"Thank you so much! Please meet me over here at this cafe and I can check to see if it's her!

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Taehyung gently pat the puppy, he continue to stare at Yejin with sadness in his heart,"If you are really the missing puppy...another Yejin is leaving me...how funny is that?" he said, still petting the sleeping puppy. Carefully, he pick up Yejin into his arms and snuggle his face into it's blackish-brown white fur,"Now...I really wish you aren't the real Yejin...because I will hate myself for giving you up." 

 

 

 

 

Waiting at the coffe shop, Taehyung nervously waited for the owner to come by. Checking the time, he nervously look at Yejin in the small cage before smiling back at her,"You don't seem nervous at all like me...I guess so, because I'm giving you up and you don't even know what's going on." he smile at Yejin. Occupy by Yejin, the front door of the cafe ring as a girl enter inside. "Excuse me? Are you the person who has my puppy?" Lifting his head up, Taehyung turn his attention away from the puppy to the girl. His eyes widen and he stay silent as he saw her standing there,"Ye-Yejin? The girl look down at the cage and see the puppy inside,"Oh! It's you-" just before she open the cage, she clears at Taehyung,"Maybe we should go outside?" Taehyung only nod as she heads outside wtih the cage.

 

 

"I thought I lost her forever! Thank you so much for finding her! My parents are here only for vacation and if I had lost Coco, I would've been devastated-" Holding her puppy in her arms, the girl notice Taehyung staring at her,"Why are you looking at me like that?"  "They look the same...or am I just playing myself because I miss Yejin so much that- Isn't her name Yejin? I mean she responded to me because I said that name before." he reply. "Yejin? But, that's my name. Coco is her name...Ah~ she must have thought you were probably talking about me and followed you home..either way thank you-"  "Your name...is Yejin?" he interrupted her. She continue patting Coco and nods her head,"Yeah...Ha Yejin...why-!" Suddenly, Taehyung grab her shoulders as tears form in his eyes,"Then-! You know me right?! You remember me right?! It's me Yejin...Taehyung...Kim Taehyung!" he yells at her desperately. Feeling scared, Yejin tried to push him off, but he continue to held onto her tighter,"What do you think you're doing?! Let go of me right now! I don't know you, we just barely met today! If you don't let go of me I'll cause a scene right here!" Before she can scream to cause a scene, Taehyung release her carefully,"I'm...I'm sorry...it's just...-" Glancing to the side, Taehyung noticed Yejin's flower mark on her neck,"-just...you reminded me of someone...someone that passed away and I just thought- maybe...maybe you two were the same person." Calming herself, Yejin settle Coco into the cage before picking it up again,"I'll forgive you this one time...just know you can't be doing that to someone you just met, I could've gotten you in trouble you know." Handing him the money, she carefully place it in his pockets,"Here, thanks again." Just as she turn around, she felt her wrist being grab by his large hand,"Keep it. I don't need this." Looking back at Taehyung, Yejin noticed his eyes were teary as he place the money back into her hands before leaving. Glancing at the money and then back at his back view, Yejin felt confuse by everything,"That's so weird...how did he know my name...and why was he in tears?" Feeling exhuasted from the struggle earlier, Yejin let out a deep sigh before leaving the place. Behind her, Taehyung continue to watch her quietly without her realizing it,"It has to be you. If it's not...life is really being cruel to me right now...it is you- maybe...maybe you just don't remember me because you don't want to..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It was really weird I told you! I never even mention my name to him, but he knew it. He called Coco "Yejin" and that's probably why she followed him!" she explain over the phone. "Yejin...maybe he's a stalker? Either way...make sure you are safe-"  "Don't worry, we'll be back tomorrow and we can go eat some fried chicken when I get back...honestly, I don't even really like it here...it just feels weird to me."  she said as her body tremble. "I can't go with you, I have a dance meeting tomorrow for our club and I'll be practicing late again-"  "Park Jimin...you're always busy...can't we just...hang out? We're friends and I just woke up from my death bed. You better treasure me since I almost died..." Jimin laughs over the phone,"Ha Yejin...but you came back alive didn't you? It's weird too...once you came back alive from the hospital...you totally acted like a different person." Next to her, Yejin begin petting Coco who was laying down next to her,"Is that...a good thing or bad thing?"  "Hmm...I'm not too sure...we can find out after you come back to Seoul. I gotta go, they need me to go practi-"  "Jimin?" interrupted Yejin. "Huh?" Biting her lips, Yejin shake her head over the phone,"Ne-nevermind...I'll see you back at school."  "Okay, rest up Yejin." Hanging up the call, Yejin fell down onto her bed, letting out a sigh,"Ugh...when should I tell him..." Bringing her body up, she grab her hair in frustration,"No! If I tell him and he doesn't like me back...then it'll ruin everything...HOW GREAT." she last said before slamming her face into a pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Staring at the phone, Jimin brush his thumbs against Yejin's name on the screen,"Jimin! You going to practice or what?!" Forcing a smile, he place his phone away before standing up on his two feet,"Coming~" Rushing towards the other male student, he suddenly brings him leg out to trip Jimin onto the floor,"Park Jimin, I made this club for you. My father used his money to give you this space to dance and yet you're always on your stupid phone." He leans down towards Jimin who was in pain from the fall,"Aren't you going to get up? What I did was nothing. What are you? Kim Taehyung?" he laughs at Jimin before kicking him down onto the floor again,"Just because you two were best buddies before...you don't have to act like him...stand up." In anger, Jimin held it in as he painfully stood back up on his feet,"Good boy~ now go on and do your stupid dance."  "Joonyoung..."  Turning back towards Jimin, he lets out a yawn,"What?"  Balling his hands into a fist, Jimin force a smile,"Thanks...for the studio."  Joonyoung smile and pats his arm,"Of course, it's my pleasure...I mean you got Taehyung to be expelled so this was my present remember? Night dude~" Closing the door, Jimin glare where Joonyoung had left just seconds ago. As the anger continue to build up in him, Jimin quickly runs towards the wall before punching and kicking it with anger. He yells at it and continue to kick it as if it was Joonyoung in front of him. Bringing his right foot up for another kick, he his leg forward strongly causing him to injure his ankle. He yell in pain as he fall onto the floor like a fool for what he just did. Holding onto his right ankle in pain, Jimin cry to himself in the dim room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I saw her...I swear it was Yejin, but...I don't know at the same time." said Taehyung to Lady Mu. "Is this why you came to my place? To talk about Yejin agai-"  "I know...I came last time to talk to you about the puppy I found at the cemetery too believing it was Yejin-but! This girl...she looks exactly like Yejin!" he said. Lady Mu sigh as she glances down at her table and then to him,"I told you...that puppy is Yejin. I made her reincarnate into that-"  "I don't believe you...I would've still believed you if she didn't show up in front of me, but she did. Lady Mu...there was her flower mark on her neck...that flower is link to Yejin." Bringing out the bracelet that Yejin had left him before, Taehyung toss it on the table in front of her,"This is her bracelet...Yejin she left me this when she said her goodbyes to me. That flower symbol was on her neck-" Taking a moment, Taehyung calm himself down and pick up the bracelet into his hand,"-and I believe...it's her...right?" He look at Lady Mu for an answer, but she only stay quiet as they both met eyes. "Student Taehyung-"  Once again, he interrupts her,"You're the only one who can tell me...if that's her or not. Please...I'm desperate right now because I miss her...a lot." he said, trying to hold back his tears. The more Lady Mu look at Taehyung, the more she saw how much he miss her,"Does she know you?"  "W-what-?"  "See, she doesn't know you. If she doesn't know you, then she's not Yejin. If you two were really in love, how can she forget you? It's just a coincidence they both look the same Taehyung, face it...it's time to move on. She was just a ghost, remember? You need to love someone who's alive and will always be next to you. Move on from Yejin...please." she beg. Taehyung couldn't lift his head up to see Lady Mu's eyes anymore,"I know...I get what you mean, but....but if there's ever just a slight chance Yejin came back as a human and I can find her...I want to just at least spend time together, just the two of us...I want to enjoy our time together if she is back." Listening carefully to his words, Lady Mu only sigh. Pulling himself together, he stand back up on his feet and thank Lady Mu before slipping on his shoes. Just as he open the front door to leave, her voice grab his attention,"Taehyung...-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Letting out a yawn, Yejin decides to walked Coco out for a bit before leaving back to Seoul,"Come here girl, let's walk for a bit shall we?" Fixing her sweater, Yejin held onto Coco's leash tightly as they begin their walk.

 

After almost half an hour, Yejin finally realize that they were lost when she couldn't find any simliar buildings from before,"Coco...I think we're lost. What do we do now?" she said, scanning the surrounding. Searching for her pockets, Yejin remember she left her phone at home,"I forgot, I left it home because we were just going for a bit...damn it." Walking forward a bit more, she finally saw a school building close by,"There's a school nearby...maybe they can help me." Approaching the school, Yejin look at the gates and scratch her head,"Weird...I felt like I seen this before...Nah, there's a lot of school that looks like this...I'm going crazy right now-" As she scratch her head with her hands, the leash falls off and Coco begins to run off causing a panick for Yejin,"Coco!!" she yell, running the way Coco had left. After a long run, Yejin stops to catch her breath,"Co-Coco!" As her she lift her head up, Yejin can see Coco standing by someone's feet,"Go-good..." She coughs and straighten her body,"Thank yo-" she stops herself as she realize who had Coco's leash. "You lost her again?" said Taehyung. Quickly, she grab the leash away from his hand and let out another cough,"You know...if you're just like this after that short run...you need to work out more." he joke. "Why do you care about what I do? Plus...I haven't gotten to work out because I was in the hospital for a couple of months." Taehyung stood there quietly when she mention the hospital,"Hospital? You were in the hospital?" Ignoring him, she tug Coco to leave,"Let's go Coco...we can find our way back by ourselves." As she leaves, Coco sat there not moving an inch,"Come on Coco...why are you acting like this? I said let's go." She tug again, but she continue to sat there,"Looks like she likes me since I took care of her." smile Taehyung. "Coco is just...confuse that's all." Rolling the leash up, Yejin bends down to pick her up,"Come on Coco, let's g- Ah!" she yells in pain when Coco suddenly bites her left hand and tugs on it harshly. "Are you okay?!" Taehyung said with concern. Just as he brings his hands up to hers, Yejin swings it away,"I'm fine! It's just...Coco is acting weird since you're here.." She picks up Coco this time with no problem at all,"We'll be leaving now."  Turning her back on him, Yejin hide her painful expression away from Taehyung,"Coco...why are you acting like this?" she whisper. Suddenly, Yejin felt a tug on her arm and turns back to see Taehyung,"Come into our school. We have a Nurse that can help you with your hand." Again, she shove him off,"I said I'm fine-" "Clearly, you're not." He interrupts her, eying at the blood from the wound. Being stubborn, Taehyung drag her into the school,"What are you doing? Let me go!" she yells. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The wound is not that deep so don't worry about it. Just make sure the bandages stay on and change it when you get back home okay?" Yejin nod,"Thank you." Checking the time, the Nurse cleans up the bloody q-tips and medicine,"I have to check my mailbox...you can leave whenever you feel like it alright?" Again, Yejin thank the Nurse and sat in the room by herself. Glancing at her bandage hand, she scans around the room due to boredom,"This place...is quite nice." Staring at the front door, she turn her head to the side in confusion,"Wait...why am I waiting on this guy? Like Jimin said...he could be my stalker or something. Let's just get goin-" just as she pick up her sweater, Taehyung return back with a cold can of juice in his hand. "Leaving already?" Yejin slowly put on her sweater as Taehyung enter the room,"Don't you have class or something?" He hand her the cold can of juice as one hand is in his pocket,"Drink it. This is my apology from earlier.Yejin look at him confuse,but accepts the juice,"What?" "I mean...it wasn't earlier,but you know...when I freak you out yesterday. I assume you accept my apology." Yejin chokes on the juice and wipe ,"Fi-fine...whatever. Anyways...thanks I guess." As she tried to leave, Taehyung continue to block her way from the exit,"Are you going to continue to act like a ert? Move." Again, he block her from leaving,"Excuse me, but this is freaking me out. Please just let me lea-"  "You really don't remember me..do you?" he said interrupting her. "Remember you? Why would I remember a ert? Move." Suddenly, Taehyung begin to move closer and forward towards Yejin, making her back up,"Wha-what do you think you're doing?! I swear, I will scream-"  "Is your heart beating fast right now?he ask her. "Of course! You're freaking me the heck out-" Taehyung quickly slide his arms around her waist and pull her closely to him. Freaking out, Yejin opens to scream,but Taehyung was able to cover her with his hand just in time,"Ha Yejin." Her eyes widen at her name that came out from his mouth,"I'm trying to make you remember...but can you really... not?" Taehyung said softly to her. "Did you really just...forgot...everything...even me? Try...try to remember."  

 

 

 

"Taehyung..-" Just before he left, he turns back one more time to Lady Mu. "Yejin...is back. I didn't bring her back as that puppy...I brought her back as a human...because she wanted to be with you.She kept asking me if there was any way to make her somehow come back to be by your side, so I promise her I will try my hardest and I did. I brought her back as someone else's daughter...I put her in a body that was already dead and just brought it back to life." Taehyung felt happiness in his heart for a bit, but soon Lady Mu continue on,"But I erased her memories...so she can start new and fresh. She won't remember you-"  "Then I'll try...I will make her remember me...Even if she doesn't and never will...I'm glad she's just back." 

 

 

 

Lost in his thoughts from Lady Mu's words from before, Yejin takes this chance to bite his hand and run off with Coco. Leaving Taehyung alone in pain, she continue running as fast as she could. Right in front of the exit, her footsteps suddenly stops. Looking back, her heart suddenly began racing,"Did I run too fast?" Looking down at Coco, she glances back from where she ran out of the Nurse's office,"Taehyung...was that his name Coco?" Coco stay silent and only stare at Yejin,"Anyways..he's weird...totally weird that Taehyung guy."