Epilogue

Blessing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five months had passed since the incident. During these five months, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo went on dates together to get to know each other better. Ji Hyo had also moved into Jong Kook’s room and her room was used as the nursery for their child. Since Ji Hyo was nearing her due date and would have no time for her job, the Kim Corporation and the Song Corporation had decided to merge into one, with Jong Kook being the President and Ji Hyo, the vice-president. To spend more time with JI Hyo, Jong Kook would bring home his work, as he preferred the accompany of Ji Hyo in their study room.

Of course, they weren’t the only one excited for the arrival of their child. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo’s mom would come over every single day to cook for Ji Hyo, whipping up healthy dishes made from the best and the most fresh ingredients. Jong Kook was annoyed by this as he too, wanted to have some alone time with Ji Hyo. Hence, he negotiated with the two moms to only come over during the weekends, amusing Ji Hyo. As for Ji Hyo’s dad, he had already bought lands and buildings for his granddaughter who have not even been born yet. Ji Hyo would always nag at him as she didn’t want her daughter to grow up spoiled. Ji Min, Dong Wook and Kwang Soo had took it upon their own liberty to decide to be the child’s godparents. Since the three had met each other a few times, they became fast friends.

As for Jong Kook and Ji Hyo, they had moved out from their apartment to a mansion, befitting their titles as the heads of the largest company in Korea. This was because Jong Kook had claimed that their apartment was ‘too small’ for a family, hence they moved out.

The day when the little princess arrived, it was chaotic to say the least. Jong Kook and the heavily pregnant Ji Hyo had invited their parents and close friends for dinner. Ji Hyo felt her first contraction early in the morning, but dismissed the thought as she believed it was just a false alarm. She felt the pain intensify towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter