004

Blessing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You okay?” Jong Kook went to Ji Hyo’s side, who was crouching before the toilet bowl, gagging. Ji Hyo nodded weakly, but regretted her actions as a new wave of nausea took over her, as she vomited into the toilet. Jong Kook felt bad as he could do nothing but to pat her back. “Come on, let’s get you to bed,” Jong Kook carried his wife to his their bed.

Once he ensures that Ji Hyo was fine, he head over to the kitchen to prepare some light breakfast for the both of them. Jong Kook had always heard of morning sickness, but he has never witnessed one. Of course, he knew that Ji Hyo will undeniably have it, but they had their own bedroom hence, he didn’t see Ji Hyo when she was vomiting away. Right, they slept in the same bedroom last night. Jong Kook admits that it was a great feeling, waking up with someone. I should ask her to move into my room.

When Jong Kook was done with brewing tea and cooking porridge for Ji Hyo, he brought it to his room, so that Ji Hyo would not have to make a trip to the dining room. Ji Hyo was sleeping peacefully when he entered the room, so Jong Kook took the time to observe her. was opened widely, and her saliva was drooling down her chin. Jong Kook chuckled. His face blushed when he noticed Ji Hyo was wearing his shirt from last night.

Jong Kook began to play his phone when Kwang Soo sent him a message, with a link attached. Without second thoughts, he clicked on it.

Heiress to Song Corporation and wife to CEO of Kim Corporation found cheating?!

On 11th August, Song Ji Hyo, wife of CEO Kim Jong Kook of Kim Corporation and currently carrying their first heir, was seen coming out of a car with a man. The man pictured with her had escorted Director Song all the way to the lobby of her apartment. Insiders told us that the identity of the man is Lee Dong Wook, the son of the founder Jaeguk Hospital, Doctor Lee Do Yun. All three parties had yet to comment.

Jong Kook stared at the picture that was posted along. Even though their faces were blurred, Jong Kook recognized the figure belonging to Ji Hyo. As for Lee Dong Wook, he had met him several times at galas and at investment meetings. He didn’t know they were acquainted. Jong Kook furrowed his eyebrow in jealousy, but soon stopped himself. No, Ji Hyo gave me a chance to explain myself. I should do the same, he thought. As if on cue, his phone began to buzz with new messages from families and acquaintances. Ji Hyo, seemingly disturbed by his ringtone, stirred in her sleep and sat up when she couldn’t fall asleep again. She peered over to see Jong Kook in full concentration, typing something on his phone.

“What are you doing?” Shocked, Jong Kook immediately hide away his phone and gave an awkward smile.

“Here, I made breakfast for you,” he said as he handed over the tray of food he had brought in earlier. Ji Hyo wanted to inquire more, but after second thoughts, she decided to mind her own business. Their relationship was just getting better, she did not want them to return to the way they were. She was blissful this way.

As Ji Hyo was eating her breakfast, Jong Kook went to take a bath. Ji Hyo took the chance to use her phone, shocked to see the number of messages she had gotten.

Are you okay? – Mom

Don’t worry, we’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter