002

Blessing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aren’t you going to cook dinner?” Jong Kook asked when he saw his wife lazing on a couch. It has been three months since they got married but the amount of words they say to each other are truly, limited. Not to mention, they ware the current CEO of thier own companies hence, they had to leave for business trips. This means that they do not see each other often too. Jong Kook was frustrated with Ji Hyo as she had never prepared meals for them. Sure, they weren’t in love, but the least she could do was at least try to be a good wife.

“I told you a thousand times that I can’t cook,” Ji Hyo retaliated.

“And we are supposed to eat take-outs every day?” He glared.

“Look, I have no mood to fight with you okay. I’m already busy at work can you not tire me out again?!” Ji Hyo exclaimed as she marched into her own room and slammed the door. Yes, her own room. The couple had decided to live in an apartment far from their parents so that they won’t visit regularly. They also had their own rooms as they refused to interact with each other.

“Mrs Kim,” Ji Hyo’s secretary stopped when Ji Hyo glared at her, “Ms Song, Mr Kim called to inform you that he won’t be able to accompany you for “Mrs Kim,” Ji Hyo’s secretary stopped when Ji Hyo glared at her, “Ms Song, Mr Kim called to inform you that he won’t be able to accompany you for your appointment later as he had an urgent meeting.”

Ji Hyo sighed as she rubbed her belly. She’s currently into her 16 weeks of pregnancy but never once, did Jong Kook accompany her for her sonogram. She’s aware. She knows of her growing feelings for Jong Kook which was why she tried to distance herself from him. For the first time in her 32 years, Ji Hyo’s heart fluttered for someone. That person is her husband. But he doesn’t like her.

“Song Ji Hyo ssi?” A nurse called out. Ji Hyo immediately stood up and followed the nurse into the doctor’s room.

“Oh, looks like we can see the gender of the baby. Would you like to know?” The doctor asked Ji Hyo as she looked at the ultrasound screen.

“Really?” Ji Hyo asked in disbelief.

“Yes. Your baby’s growth is fast which is why we can see the gender,” the doctor explained as Ji Hyo nodded to her signalling a yes.

“Congratulation Mrs Kim, you’re having a little princess. But please take care of yourself. You’re anaemic hence your body is weak and the baby needs extra care.”

Ji Hyo stared at the table set before her in satisfaction. Though she didn’t know how to cook, she had put in a lot of effort to cook tonight’s dinner. She was in a good mood and she wanted to at least be in go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter