001

Blessing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Kim Jong Kook!” Kim Jong Kook who was looking through his documents looked up, shocked by the sudden shout of his name. His office’s door was slammed open and a woman barged in, his secretary trying to stop her. Jong Kook glared at his useless secretary and shooed her out. He eyed the woman before him. Branded clothes, light make-up and neat hair, if not for the scowl on her face, she would definitely look prettier. As Jong Kook scanned her face, he suddenly realised that the woman before him was Song Ji Hyo, the Song Corporation’s sole heiress and his family’s Kim Corporation, business partner. The corporation was top company, only second to of course, his family’s company.

“Why are you making a commotion?” He glared back at the woman who had invaded his territory.

“I’m pregnant,” she threw a file at him.

Jong Kook swore his heart stopped beating at that moment. To ensure that she wasn’t lying, he looked through the file containing results of Ji Hyo’s blood and urine test, as well as a piece of sonogram as evidence that she is indeed, pregnant. Jong Kook paled as he read that she is currently four weeks pregnant. Four weeks ago, ...

Right, four weeks ago was his friend, Lee Kwang Soo’s, 28th birthday, hence they had gone to a club to celebrate. Jong Kook had drunk a little too much that night, resulting in him waking up beside a woman, . When Jong Kook and Jihyo sobered up, they knew who each other were but made a pact to keep quiet. As he thought about what happened that night, Jong Kook blushed crimson red.

Ji Hyo rolled her eyes when the man in front of her became red. She knew he must be thinking of that night. With her strength, Ji Hyo slammed her bag on his desk to attract his attention.

“How are you so sure it’s mine?”

“Do you think I sleep around with every guy like you?” She glared at him, her face showing her fury, she obviously had reached her limit. Seeing the woman’ wrath, Jong Kook gulped. For years he had seen this woman at meetings or at business dinner, she had always been gentle and polite, though there were rumours that the woman was hot-tempered when it comes to serious matter.

“Look, I’m not going force you to take responsibility

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter