Chapter 6

We Find Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------

"Did it hurt?" Tiffany is now looking at her brother with a lot of concern seeing he has bruises.

"Nah, I'm fine." Kris looked far away and avoiding his sister's gaze

"What happened?"

They are now talking in a more private place that the only fee can see. His hands are in the pocket of his lab gown and it seems he just skipped class to talk to her sister. Tiffany knew what happened. Every time her brother will see her, he is either have a bandage or bruises. Who knew will do that? of course their strict father. She doesn't know what to do anymore. She might felt that she was selfish when she left their home, leaving her mom, brother, and sister, to their father's hand. 

"Noona, I want to leave the house. I cannot take the pressure anymore. Dad always sees my mistakes. He doesn't know I am always doing my best. I hate the professors always telling a lot of things to dad that I didn't do" Kris beg

She can only sigh a deep breath knowing her brother is suffering

"If I can do something, I would. But you know what dad did to me. He cut everything. If not for the scholarship and mom's help, I will not be here. Just hang on. Ok?" She pulled her brother's hand inside his pocket and to her shock it has a lot of bruises. She looked at his eyes and a teardrop on her eyes. She cannot contain it anymore, She pulled him to a hug.

"I cannot promise but I will try my best to get you, mom and our sister to dad" She cupped his face. He is too tall to reach but Tiffany did her best to look in his eyes.

Kris smiled shyly "Nah!!! I will be the one who will do that! I am the man in our family"

"Then you should better study well and pass your pre-me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter