Chapter 4

We Find Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the night deepens, their conversation deepens too. They never thought about the time as they enjoy each other's company. Talking about their lives and they never thought they will have in common. It so happened that Siwon is an alumni at Tiffany's school which they laughed about it. 

"Small world!!" They glee together. 

 

Siwon noticed the time and they agree to call it a day. 

 

"I guess see you around?" Siwon asked as they both facing each other standing at the parking lot near Tiffany's apartment.

 

"Yes, of course. This is not the last right?" They laughed together. 

 

As they bid their goodbyes, Siwon almost forgot to ask something.

 

"Ahmm... Tiffany?" He called the lady

 

"I almost forgot, but mind if I could get your number?" He shyly asked.

 

As for Tiffany, this is the first time someone, a total stranger, asked for her number. She's bit hesitant but she thought 'why not?' after all they enjoyed each other's company. She motioned her hand like asking something to Siwon, which the lad did not hesitate to hand his phone to her. He is watching her as the light of his phone lighten up her face. 

Damn, gorgeous, he thought. After a couple of minutes, she handed back his phone. Siwon dialed the number immediately and Tiffany smiled as she saw his number.

 

"Well I guess we call it a day?" She smiled at him

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter