Chapter 3

We Find Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding just ended and it's about time to pack up, His team is busily fixing the equipments that they used and from time to time Siwon stares at the lady on the table who's waiting for someone.

"Thank you Tiffany saving us! Luckily you are available"

Tiffany.. Tiffany.. he eavesdrop. Finally he knows the name.

"No problem! You can call me anytime" she smiled. Damn. Those eyes and her smile. Siwon murmur.

"Anyway, this is your payment, with a big tip! Because you saved us!, Maybe next time you are the first one we will call. I hope you are always available"  her colleague stated.

"Sure! I enjoyed playing with you guys! By the way I have to go!" She smiled again and wave goodbye.

 

On the other hand, Siwon's team are finally done packing up and they had a short meeting outside the venue. "See you guys next week!" Siwon bid his goodbye to his team. He stayed for a moment, when he was about to ride on his car, suddenlt he saw the gorgeous lady standing at the corner of the road. 

She is waiting for something? Someone? He didn't know, but he took courage to approach her ​​​​​​.

It's not bad to say Hi right? he thought.

He walked towards her, staring at her for a moment, slowly he approach. He noticed that the lady is occupied on her phone and not noticing him approaching.

"Hi!" He smiled. 

Tiffany looked at him with a surprise. He chuckled a liitle on her expression.

"Me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter