Chapter 1

We Find Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is another school year at Seoul National University and as expected all the student came back from the vacation they spent. A bright sunshine touched the face of a young lady who is carrying a big intrument on her back. Should I say a big guitar? That's what people thought, bu no it's a cello. Okay the big violin. Enough with the introduction of the instrument. She closed her eyes for a moment and feel the breeze of the air. Another year. She breath. But her peaceful moment disturb by someone shouting her name from behind.

"Tiffany!!!!!!" A young tall lady running to her while a smaller version of her intrument bouncing from behind. " Haist!! Sooyoung!!! Yah!! Can you lower your voice?! The whole campus knows my name already!" She scolded her. On the other hand the lady didn't mind " How are you?!?" She embraced Tiffany so hard. Truly she missed her friend. "Yah! Yah! Yah! Why the two of you are so loud huh?!" A short lady butted in. " Taeyeon-ah!!!!" Tiffany hegged her tight "I missed both of you!" She added. " Come on! We gonna be late!! Let's go!" The short lady reprimanded.

 

Surprisinglyly their classes ended early but for them it is a nightmare. As a senior this year, they are need to be more serious. This is their last shot. Graduating soon and a lot of preparation they needed. One of their schedule is to meet their respective professor of their major and by that they will determine whether they will be given pieces or if they are prepared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter